Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown (1271 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown by ToyinAspireBlog: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke whose leaked s*x video went viral (if you missed, read here), has handed over her crown to Miss Anambra project executives, Miss Abiola Jinadu and Miss Blessing Obiora. The management of Anambra Broadcasting Service expressed joy as it looks forward to crowning a new queen.

The outgoing Queen urged Nigerian girls to avail themselves of the opportunity of achieving their dream in life and shared some of her experiences during including representing Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental pageant in Germany.

The Managing Director and Chief Executive officer of the ABS, Nze Uche Nworah had earlier commended the out going queen on the successful completion of her tenure and wished her well in life. He also announced that Miss Anambra 2016 originally scheduled to hold on the 28th of October 2016 has been postponed and that a new date will be announced later.

Other members of the ABS management present during the event were the Director, News and Current Affairs Department Mr Gab Okpalaeze, The Director of programmes, Mr Don Onyenji, the Head of finance department, Mrs Nneka Ogbuonwu and the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on media, Mr Emeka Ozumba.

Miss Chidinma has courted controversy last week after her alleged lesbian s*x video went viral in which she was seen engaging in s*x act with another woman.

Watch video via the link: http://toyinaspireblog.com/amid-lesbianism-scandal-leaked-video-miss-anambra-chidinma-okeke-hands-over-her-crown-photosvideo/

Re: Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let them rinse the crown inside Dr Igodo Koko cleanser....before she'll pass crown and lesbianism unto another girl's head. Despite all the cucumber she doesn't even look healthy. See her face..... like fossil record.
Re: Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown by talktonase(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Where are the law enforcement agencies? She has to be prosecuted.Make she cool off for kirikiri for 10yrs...with that her mouth that like suckling kitten
Re: Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown by ikp120(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.
Re: Amid Lesbianism Scandal & Leaked Video, Miss Anambra, Chidinma Hands Over Crown by Danosky502: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
someone shud share d leaked lesbian video for me

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Adunni Ade Turns Bus Conductor [PICS] / “how Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son” – Actress Regina Chukwu / Who Else Noticed This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.