Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) (50440 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Hollawaley(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
HKN And DMW Record label boss Davido enrolled his daughter Imade at a foreign owned creche in lagos. The singer captioned it
#imade first day at school. He was recalled showing love to his daughter by changing her diapers and feeding her days earlier.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT52OePQk98

3 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by nicerichard05: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Money sweet die

When u are poor its called "u give girl belle"

When u are Rich its called "U have a baby mama"

God bless my hustle, sometimes i wonder if there is another hell fire aside the one some people live in 9ja cry cry cry

Anyway Davido abeg train her well for her potential sugar daddy (Me grin grin)

231 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tatz what a father needs to do grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Young03(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
let me hear say I no go give a girl belle before 2017 finishes

6 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Davido is really doing well concerning publicity for his new album come February..Really nice..

My only problem is that many nigerians will be disappointed with his new album.. Almost all his Nigerian features on the album will not be featured on the album..

Kekwanu ft timaya,laleyi ,... They just forcing him to do songs that will appeal to the white folks....And they get to choose the final songs...

all those gbedu for Nigerians na him dem don almost weed comot

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
And how is dis a news. .. B4 una day xpect make him carry her go public school or kpako school... Mtcheeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sharming95:
And how is dis a news. .. B4 una day xpect make him carry her go public school or kpako school... Mtcheeeeeew
Plus
Nigerians and inferiority complex are like pant and bra.
Which one be foreign crèche located in Lagos

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by boolet: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
nicerichard05:
Money sweet die
God bless my hustle, sometimes i wonder if there is another hell fire aside the one some people live in 9ja cry cry cry
Hmm... You no well sir. grin
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Olasco93: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Crechè owners will go like;

20 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by dihalao(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
What were you expecting? That he would enrol to her to Okokobioko Children Centre

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Daslim180(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
A foreign creche in Lagos.... ?!! undecided

Is this statement an Oxymoron or what?

A creche run by foreigners is the correct term.

29 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by godin: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
nicerichard05:
Money sweet die

Ori e ti daru

12 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by miqos02(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
ok
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Goddygee(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Baba God abeg pick up my call...

1 Like

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by ruthtope: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is cute....

How Long Will You Keep On Taking “brain-numbing” Ejaculation Control Pills And Applying Desensitizing Creams And Moving Towards Sexual Dysfunction And Total Impotence? This can be embrassing and cause problem to your spouse: follow the trend below for natural remedy....
https://www.nairaland.com/3420211/premature-expulsion-major-problem-most
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by freeman95(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
so make i commit suicide now abi??
na en go first carry pikin go creche

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by freeman95(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
so make i commit suicide now abi??
na en go first carry pikin go creche
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by MackBrooklyn: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
[size=25pt]Thunder Fire Poverty angry angry [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by vicola0281: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
make he drop her for public boarding school na....make she sabi #life

1 Like

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
These people no dey tire? You are sleeping with a woman, you put it online.

She get belle, you post the pregnancy. She dey labour room, you take selfie of yourself and the doctors.

She born, you never even call her people, you don post am for insta, Facebook, twitter etc.

You change diapers, you post am. You feed am, you post am. She go school, you post am.

There are evil people everywhere. A bad criminal the guy has offended or who wants money will trace this school and do the 'needful'.

We know some of us are 'old school', but not everything should be for the consumption of the whole world.

Olu Jacobs has children, Ramsey Noah has children, Genevieve has a girl, Desmond Eliot has plenty sef, yet they don't slap them in our face every time.

As Nigerians will say " too much of everything is bad". I no hate o. I get my own children too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by floragregs(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Davido is really doing well concerning publicity for his new album come February..Really nice..

My only problem is that many nigerians will be disappointed with his new album.. Almost all his Nigerian features on the album will not be featured on the album..

Kekwanu ft timaya,laleyi ,... They just forcing him to do songs that will appeal to the white folks....And they get to choose the final songs...

all those gbedu for Nigerians na him dem don almost weed comot
but na Imade school we dey talk about na.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by jmoore(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

Ask the mods na. grin grin
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by richidinho(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok oooo

Abeg make person remind me na foreign creche dem enroll Buhari that time?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by jossiwan(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Young03:
let me hear say I no go give a girl belle before 2017 finishes
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
how do you say foreign?
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by deebrain(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can I prophecy?

Someone will leave his/her personal issues, ignore all the possibilities of having sense and will be seriously thinking of a good insult to post here just to spite the musician for the act.

1 Like

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by bettercreature(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
nicerichard05:
Money sweet die

You ended up destroyed all your good write up
You seriously need prayer

2 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Aww...his daughter is shy like cutesexy1. So cute. BTW, cutesexy1, how old are you?
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by ElsonMorali: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Coming up next "Davido wears pajamas to bed"

Before you can say Lalastic.. it is already on FP. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by AnodaIT(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

And that might be their only selling point
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Olasco93: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

If he put it the correct way, it will/would pass the same message but the food won't be so palatable to us as it ought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Best Dressed Nigerian Male Celebrities Under Age 26 / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.