Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself (641 Views)

How I Got The Nickname MC Oluomo – NURTW Boss Speaks / ‘My Dad’s Dancing Skills Earned Him The Nickname Jackson’ – Sina Rambo Adeleke / My Dad’s Dancing Skills Earned Him The Nickname Jackson –sina Rambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself by sahapost: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2016

Korede Bello replied fans who lashed out at him for wearing this outfit to the MAMA award in the mot hilarious way..

See below...

SOURCE: https://uzomediangr./2016/10/24/see-the-nickname-korede-bello-just-gave-himself/
Re: See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself by nicerichard05: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
U mean T0T0 mechanic abi grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself by talktonase(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
As the outfit was a disaster to the award night him quickly turn to play.Sharp guy!
Re: See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
sharp Guy cheesy
Re: See The Nickname Korede Bello Just Gave Himself by Mimichannel(f): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Photos: Man kills his wife, only daughter in Abuja because he couldn't feed them

The Police in Abuja have arrested 40-year-old Dominic Iyayi Ogar, a native of Okpoma village in Yala Local Government Area, Cross River State, over the gruesome murder of his 27-year-old wife, Omago and their two-year-old daughter, Blessing, at their home in Mpape, Abuja on October 8th.

Sunday Sun reports that Ogar on the day of the incident, slept on the same bed with his wife and daughter and in the middle of the night, took a knife and stabbed both CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> http://www.mimichannel.com/2016/10/photos-man-kills-his-wife-only-daughter.html

(1) (Reply)

My Lovely Sister Is A Year Older Today / Checkout Rapper Falzthebahd's Unique Birthday Cake / Sound Sultan Sends He's Nigerian Passport To Donald J. Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.