Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? (1188 Views)

The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
batch B stream 2 are passing out soon too following in the footsteps of their counterparts. another set of unemployed graduate set to be pumped into a job market with little or no provisions at all.

well, i think corp members should be able to continue to work where they served if the pay and renumerations are manageble.

when i served in kano in 2013, i was only paid 30k at my PPA but they were willing to retain me on a salary scale of 100k.

this offer i appreciated but i wanted a change of environment coz though hausas are the friendliest people in the world, but the level of insecurity was high.. so i declined.

to tackle the issue of underemployment, i think it is best for outgoing corpers to be retained in their PPA..

do you agree with me?? do table your arguments if you don't..

cc lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, seun, all mods
Re: Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by Doyin400l(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
I support it though because with the way unemployment is dealing with graduate in the country now. Anywhere I served as far as am able to get a job and live a good life after service year there. Then,i'll stay even if it is Borno Maduguri. I believe it is only God that spares ones life and not by our own carefulness.
Re: Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by jwax: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
even if Na inside bush I go stay. who certificate EPP?

1 Like

Re: Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by Greedgod: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Do you regret not taking that job ?
Re: Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by kuchikau1: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
kano? I wont
Re: Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by lavezzi619: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
pls i can i knw the place u serve during that period in Kano?
Re: Can You Agree To Continue To Work If You Would Be Retained Where You Served? by lavezzi619: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
pls can i knw the place u serve during ur time in kano? i mean the name of the organisation
ConcNiggress56:
batch B stream 2 are passing out soon too following in the footsteps of their counterparts. another set of unemployed graduate set to be pumped into a job market with little or no provisions at all.

well, i think corp members should be able to continue to work where they served if the pay and renumerations are manageble.

when i served in kano in 2013, i was only paid 30k at my PPA but they were willing to retain me on a salary scale of 100k.

this offer i appreciated but i wanted a change of environment coz though hausas are the friendliest people in the world, but the level of insecurity was high.. so i declined.

to tackle the issue of underemployment, i think it is best for outgoing corpers to be retained in their PPA..

do you agree with me?? do table your arguments if you don't..

cc lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, seun, all mods

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Trained Student Chart Group / Nysc Mobilization Update For 2018 Batch A (stream II) And Batch B Corps Members / Lady Corper Discards NYSC Kits For Skirt And Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.