Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Interesting Conversation Between Omotola Jalade-ekeinde & Her ‘spiritual Son’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interesting Conversation Between Omotola Jalade-ekeinde & Her ‘spiritual Son’ (676 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Conversation Between Omotola Jalade-ekeinde & Her ‘spiritual Son’ by pislok: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nollywood veteran, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde recently had an unsusual conversation with a teenager who approached her and called her his “spiritual mother”. The actress, who shared a video of the encounter, said the boy walked up to her on the set of a movie shoot and said he was told that she birthed him, spiritually. She further noted that “this is like the second time this has happened to me”. Read below, the transcribed version of the conversation. Omotola: So, who told you that I’m your mother? Spiritual son: It’s a man I was staying with at Niger state. Omotola: He told you I’m the one that gave birth to you, that you should come to Lagos and look for Omotola?

Spiritual son: No, he did not tell me physically. It’s something spiritual. Omotola: So like a spiritual awakening, like a vision? Spiritual son: No, not vision. Just like a spiritual message. Omotola: But you first said you want to apologise to me. Why are you begging me? If I’m your mother, why are you apologising to me? Spiritual son: I thought you won’t understand. Omotola: So spiritually I gave birth to you but I didn’t give birth to you physically? Spiritual son: Yes. Omotola: Are you okay? What’s your name? Son: My name is Chinonso. Omotola: Your name is Chinonso… So I left Yoruba land to go and give birth to you spiritually in Igbo land.

Read More at topnaija.ng/see-the-conversation-between-realomosexy-and-her-spiritual-son/

Re: Interesting Conversation Between Omotola Jalade-ekeinde & Her ‘spiritual Son’ by Abenitohposh: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very funny
Re: Interesting Conversation Between Omotola Jalade-ekeinde & Her ‘spiritual Son’ by YhungPablo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
stale.. very dry....

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Kiss Female Fan He Met At A Bus Stop [PICS] / [PICS] Celeb Watch - Naija Bad Girl Maheeda Offers You 2 Different S3x Tapes! / I Miss Buying Roasted Plantain (bole) Along Road Sides – Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.