Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Microsoft Needs Outlook Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Needs Outlook Help (789 Views)

Question About Convert Outlook Format File / How To Fix Search Function Not Working In Microsoft Outlook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Needs Outlook Help by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I bring you greetings.
I know there are many computer gurus here, that is why I deem it fit to ask for your explanation on how to receive outlook mails on my android phone.

My company created an email address for we employees, the email address is bearing the company's address for example: abcdefplc.com.

whereby an employee bears Okafor Mary .. the email of this person is: omary@abcdef.com.

Whenever the management sends a mail to employees, we would login in the system in the office and open our outlook to read our messages.

what if in a situation a mail arrives and am a system is out of reach or lets say am on the road and a message arrives, what shall I do to enable me read my outlook mail from my android phone.

I have been trying it but am still not getting it.

Please I like you Nairalanders to please explain to me the step by step method on how to configure or how to set up my android phone so that whenever a mail arrives, instead of waiting for an available system in the office, I will just read up the outlook mails using my phone on-the-go.

I welcome your explanations.

sorry for my poor grammar
Re: Microsoft Needs Outlook Help by georgeidoni: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Go meet the IT Manager of your company. He/she has the SMTP server settings for your particular mail client. If the IT policy of your company permits it, they will assist you with the configuration. The outlook you are using in the office was configured too.

(1) (Reply)

CD/DVD Multi Burner Computer Needed / How To Prevent Window 10 From Updating Windows Store Apps On Its Own / How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.