Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) (72346 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by evansjeff(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
sammuell:
Everyone falls in love sometimes
my song of the year
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by gqboyy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
e
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by prisluv: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
see frnds wat God has joined let no 1 put asunder,money is nt the basis here, rather dey want each other.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
When there is money, you have lesser barriers.

Their sex life will be limited by this height difference sha.
leave them alone with their sex life. If aki and pawpaw could successfully cross the bridge, the new couple's case won't be an exception.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by toprealman: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

You will be shocked to know that his buyamala guyata is better than any you have seen so far.....including the Casablanca buzzing your speakers now! It will also be shocking for you to know that he has perfected the best method to get the best out of his ndukwantala with madam.
Let them be.....your advise not needed at the moment.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by crown08(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
HMMM
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Akwa Ibom girls no send money, height or handsomely so much, once u are good in bed you are good to go.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by FemiFaniKayode: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

If that old man carry you enter the other room show you him "gbola" my sister you go beg taya.

Your yanshhhh won't live to tell the super story
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
How will dis guy trow his waist on bed.... . Just saying tho
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Duru009(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can this be love or charm.....
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Love is blind
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by cuteralph101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Love really knows no bounds. This couple pulled massive attention at their traditional wedding ceremony which was held recently in Akwa Ibom state. According to reports gathered online, what interested the guests at the wedding, was the way the bride comported herself -giving her man maximum respect at the event. Congratulations to the new couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-wedding-ceremony-held-in-akwa-ibom.html
kognomi....congrats sha
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

he may short(dwarf) but his....... may be strong and mighty....
so, nothing go do their sexx life jor... na by performance not by size
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
"LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP"
Lol.. u'r really funny.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by 1stladdy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Only a woman with a good heart can do this.. I wish them a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Bifwoli: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Why does it have to revolve around sex? Can't we all just be happy for them that two disabled people found LOVE?

Frankly ,this union inspires me and makes me happier than seeing pictures of overrated celebrity weddings.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by gebest: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
No Adam without a Eve, and no Eve without a Adam.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
This lady really tried, wish their union many kids, God bless
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by oyetpel(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Unclad bride. Cleavage bride. Nairaland you fail to add that to the title.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by claremont(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Why must everything (to you) be about sex and money?! There are couples with those 2 things and they are still not happy.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Xeedorf: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Enh! From the stable of ojuju calabar...
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by hotwendy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I know a lot of wicked positions that will make you eat your words grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Urukpe: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Guy dwarf dick dey big oh
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
If this man can find a future partner, now I believe that God can look into my situation and bless me with a wife too

This night, this picture has gingered me never to lose hope that I will never find a wife cool

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by bladeAnders(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
I just took a deep breath.. I rest my case.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
I can't see the husband.

Now I know scarcity of husbands is real. Now I know with money you can get any lady of your choice. Now I know Love is blind. Now I know what I never knew. What I'm I saying sef gan!!! undecided

Hmmmn!!! So all that bress nah that man go dey suck am.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by LastProphet: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
PaulIdu:
On a brighter note dwarfs are known to be great headsmen if u catch my drift

u mean this kind headsman?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by onionsoup(f): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
sammuell:
Everyone falls in love sometimes

Sometyms its wrong and some tyms it right. grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Adedayo97(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
God made women very beautiful but he also placed in them a mysterious clutch that draw them into relations which beats explanations. God made man to work for the environment and its peculiar nature and then created woman to work for man and satisfy his perversion.

If you are having hard time getting the attention of a woman you like it's because you have not expressed the pervert in you for her to see. The moment you do she will become curious and show interest.

This groom in the picture has a perversion that this woman fantasizes about... I wish them Happy Married life!
pls me oh get xplain futher pls
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by Princejboy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
These is a perfect example of*when the desirable is nt available the available becomes desirable*
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by ameezy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
sylvar02:
This marriage must be investigated grin

That bride seem scared like she's been forced or something...

Someone should please save her. I've only seen something like this in Games of thrones

Lord Tharion and Lady Sansa grin
Stop it please grin
Anyways

[size=4pt]E kú recession grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?

You never disappoint. This Lalashit must be a robot where you control it, really getting boring! Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.