Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (211919 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
yerokunphilips:
The reason I stopped reading stories on nairaland is that many people Will start an interesting storyand will never complete it at times they will turn themselves to thin god people will be begging them for update.I hope you will do better
By God's grace I will complete the story, I promise, thanks.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Daniluv2k4:
we make it to FP... more update Dear...
Yes! we are on the front page, thanks.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Babsopey:

Hey T. TOYIN @rachealfst finally we made it to the promise land. You are on front page dear. Nice one. I'm happy you eventually let out. Thumbs up
Yes we made it, I'm so so happy, I can't thank you enough, thanks for all the words of encouragement.*hugs*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
niyah24:

Really interesting story but permit me to point your attention to these few grammatical errors. I will number the corrections following the order the errors appeared. 1. Promised 2/3. Their 4. Loves 5. Would 6.Tests 7.Opened 8.asked 9. Moved 10. Needs 11. While 12. These 13. Thanked 14. Would 15. Promised.
Also, you should try to write differently from the way you speak because that's what make writing unique.
Beautiful story nonetheless. Keep it up.
Noted, thanks so much I appreciate.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
obyikye:
Op, do not keep me in suspense now. Come and finish up the story. Good story line.
God's willing, I will. Thanks
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
oomiyale:
Pls don't act like others that will fail to finish stories. Pls drop d subsequent episodes asap. thanx

I will by God's grace, thanks.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Kaodek(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice work waiting for thy next episode..... ...

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by cyber5(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
rachealfst: You've really written a great piece. More Ideas to ya Brain

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Solvik(f): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Beautiful story line, more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Solvik(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Beautiful story line, more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by fullhousee: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
awesome

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

We finally made it to the front page, I want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been following the story, thanks for your comments as well they high my morale, you guys are wonderful. My special thanks goes to:

babsopey(first to comment)

odss11

bibijay

shakyroh320

sirblero

Nwakanu

teebee

otunlexy

missmossy

oyinprince

oyegoke89

hardybatte45

akinkudin

domance

damiluv2k4

I promise to update tomorrow morning by God's grace. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
fullhousee:
awesome
Thanks my brother, I sight you*wink*

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by balosammy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Whaaat...tomo what

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by okwutency(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Following already....

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by akinkudin: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Congrats on the front page rachealfst. It's your story so all the credit is yours. We just appreciate you sharing your beautiful imagination with us. Happy sunday!

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Shakyroh320(f): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
u are welcom dear,more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Tenplet(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
nice write up bt ders alot of broken hearts thooo....so earlyyyy hmmmmmm still reading ahead...ahead

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by yalecious: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls drop des episodes now.....

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Idenyidanielewa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] nice story i love thessy shud live they guy i.e tony

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
balosammy:
Whaaat...tomo what
Keep your finger's crossed.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
akinkudin:
Congrats on the front page rachealfst. It's your story so all the credit is yours. We just appreciate you sharing your beautiful imagination with us. Happy sunday!
Thanks
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by lmbnicegirl(f): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
I love the story, keep it flowing please.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by balosammy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
rachealfst:
Keep your finger's crossed.

Ok ooo
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by queenpheesah(f): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice StoryNice StoryNice Story

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by franco3075q(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keep up the good work.......... I love your story

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by ola4ola(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don't trust nairaland writers again.. story that would have beginning and won't have an ending..... initially they would upload 3 chapters per day after they have reached front page, they won't update us again....

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
ola4ola:
I don't trust nairaland writers again.. story that would have beginning and won't have an ending..... initially they would upload 3 chapters per day after they have reached front page, they won't update us again....
By God's grace, you will get to see the end this story.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 3:07am On Oct 31, 2016
I FELL IN LOVE : Episode 10

Wemmy left home as early as 7am to block Feranmi who has promised to drive her to Festac to pick up Thessy. She had called him last night and explained everything that happened to Thessy. They drove to Festac in his father’s car.

We got to Tony's house and parked outside, we entered the compound and saw two police men who came to arrest a lady, you need to see the way she was shouting and cursing while the police draged her out of the compound, threatening to come back for Tony.

Tony stood in front of his apartment quietly, watching as the police led the girl out of the compound.

“Feranmi, I guess that’s the girl in question” I said

“They should have involved the police before now”

“That’s true, at least She’ll be given a restraining order. That’s Tony over there” she said pointing at him.

Tony saw Wemmy and walked up to her.

“Good morning”

“Good morning” Feranmi replied with a hand shake.

“Wemmy won’t you answer him, he just greeted you”

“Oh! you thought I came all the way here to greet him. Please Tony just bring out my friend, I’m here to get her.

“Wemmy! Feranmi called out

“Good morning”

“I know you hate me right now because of what I did to your friend, you don’t know how sorry I am” Tony lamented.

“Tony my friend slept in your neighbor's apartment, your girl tore are clothes, she did not even ate dinner last night after a long journey and I’m very sure she did not sleep at night. So do you think Thessy deserve all this?”

“Wemmy I’m…..

“Just take me to her ”

He took us to the Martins's apartment, we met the couples and thanked them.

Thessy came out to join us in the living room, she looked worn out, I saw my friend and bursted into tears.

“Thessy!” I stood up and hugged her, her eyes were swollen, hair roughed, it’s has if she lost weight overnight.

“Wemmy, I wished I followed my heart, I would have save myself from all this mess"

“It’s OK, everything is going to be all right”

“Feranmi, thank you very much for coming” she said weakly.

“You are welcome dear”

We thanked the couples again for their hospitality before we left the place.

We got to my house, Thessy showered and I forced her to take cereals for breakfast. She complained of headache, I gave her painkiller for the headache, luckily she slept off afterwards.

Feranmi stayed for a while before leaving, he promised to check on her the day next.

She woke up in the afternoon, I prepared lunch and we ate together.

“Thessy, Tony has been calling since, I told him you are sleeping”

“Why is he calling, I told him its over between us”

“ So you want to end your relationship because of that silly girl, I know you are angry but please don’t leave your man”

“I’m sorry, but that’s my decision”

“You know your guy doesn’t play around, just forgive him this time”

“Yes our Mr perfect has finally cheated but I’m out, sorry to disappoint you”

“ I really love the two of you together, I wish you can work things out”

“ Let me run for my life o, that girl threatened to kill me if I don’t leave him, you know me I don’t want any problem for my life”

“I’m speehless, I don’t even know what to say, why would Tony stoop so low”

“Men, most of them are born polygamist, I don’t know why they can’t stick to just one woman, imagine I was here last month o”

“Even if you give them sex, it doesn’t stop them from cheating” I said

“They claim they love you but still they can’t do without flings.

“The lady was arrested this morning” I informed her.

“Wemmy that’s Tony's problem not mine”

Days later, Feranmi took us out on a picnic, thankfully Thessy is now herself, she now bonds well with Feranmi as well. She left for Port Harcourt a week later.

Things went on smoothly between Feranmi and Wemmy, they hang out a lot and this really helped them to know each other more, they know more about their families. Wemmy also discovered Feranmi graduated with a first class, she got to know this and many more about him.

TBC

Good Morning to you all, Have a wonderful week ahead.

#GodblessNigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Mcweber(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Nice one Op but always endeavor to post asap so as to keep the thread lively and lovely... enjoying the story

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Daniluv2k4(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2016
stick To ya promise.. 4 updates today grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.