Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808081 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by unstopable123(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2016
mayoor15:
Test, Assessment centre, Interviews(1 or 2), medicals/documentation,Training school,.
Thanks...do u also know when training school starts?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
unstopable123:

Thanks...do u also know when training school starts?
Cant say, maybe feb, mar or april. The most important thing now is the exam
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bukfun(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Pls, is there any one whose message received included date and time for the test because mine didn't include date and time
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Bukfun:
Pls, is there any one whose message received included date and time for the test because mine didn't include date and time
No, venue and time to be conveyed to us all later
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2016
People are advising not to take up bank job because of bank wahala. Pls is there anyone who can speak on the situation? How bad is it to work with first bank especially as a trainee

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by martinsfm(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Kentrasso:
People are advising not to take up bank job because of bank wahala. Pls is there anyone who can speak on the situation? How bad is it to work with first bank especially as a trainee
I have no confirmed source tho, but those are sacked mostly from banks are contracts staffs, hardly trainees

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Kentrasso:
Banking jobs like any other jobs have its own risk, but FBN & GTB dont really sack people much except you appraisal performance is very low, knw of sym1 with d bank, within 6years, he completed 2 houses and bought 3 cars, got married and many other things. You just have to be smart and alert and very careful, people may discourage you, but is that putting food on your table, even those working in d big 4 knw what they are going through weekly, FBN I heard pay ur complete tuition fee for ur MBA and any professional programmes you do apart from other allowances, the benefit is huge, afta working a whyl u may decide to leave if you want, if you hav FBN on ur CV, its a big plus, bt if u'r nt sym1 dt luvs, calculation then, maybe banking job is not 4u.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ifeshyne(f): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Kubany:
Did you study Computer Science or anything related. I ask because I and a friend that studied computer Science didn't get shortlisted.
I studied Computer science, na wa o. could that be the reason?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Mayoor15 can you assist with dragnet questions please, i've tried the links but it won't open. Thank you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lordsurh: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
I did Computer science too and was picked.
Ifeshyne:

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2016
chloe7:
Mayoor15 can you assist with dragnet questions please, i've tried the links but it won't open. Thank you.
It wont open on your phone, the files are zipped you need to open them and do you have adobe reader on your system OR
Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
Do one of the following:
To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by veronica23: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2016
uboma:

We have combed this thread and hidden comments with phone numbers and emails IDs. @ everyone, kindly refrain henceforth from posting your contact details here. it is not allowed. if you must send your contact details to a forum member, please send a PM.
Thank you @ Veronica23 for calling our attention to these.
Thank you very much for d prompt action smiley you've earned my respect
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2016
mayoor15:
It wont open on your phone, the files are zipped you need to open them and do you have adobe reader on your system OR
Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
Do one of the following:
To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
I opened it on phone and laptop no luck at all
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jamih: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
download WinZip for android on playstore , u can also download WinZip for ur laptop just go to Google and type "download WinZip"...then use it to open the file
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2016
chloe7:

I opened it on phone and laptop no luck at all
follow the process as explained on ur system, it will only open with adobe sha
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kubany: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Well, someone on this thread said he studied computer science and was invited. I guess they used some other criteria unknown to us. I called dragnet customer line and they said that the shortlisting was done by first bank.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by uboma(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2016
veronica23:
Thank you very much for d prompt action smiley you've earned my respect

You are welcome dear. The moderators are here to serve you. All the best. Cheers
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Kubany:
Well, someone on this thread said he studied computer science and was invited. I guess they used some other criteria unknown to us. I called dragnet customer line and they said that the shortlisting was done by first bank.
Are you serious
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2016
mayoor15:
follow the process as explained on ur system, it will only open with adobe sha
Okay thanks a lot, I appreciate.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ifeshyne(f): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Kubany:

Wow, it is well!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ifewunmy(f): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2016
I studied microbiology and was shortlisted[code][/code]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Emasel(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kentrasso:

You want to work in a bank with your Masters degree in Engineering? I'm surprised
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mahmudbelel: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Be it engineerin o nt wat matters most is what u cn offer.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Emasel:

You want to work in a bank with your Masters degree in Engineering? I'm surprised

hmm.. many options. not placing all my eggs in one basket is what I'm doing. didnt u see i also applied to fcsc and dpr along with many others.
its just an alternative, not saying i'll take it or even stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Abul20(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Emasel:

Bro dis is naija i also applied with a masters in Engineering...Dis is a country where u dnt chose what to do or where to work l,what ever come your way jst grab it with a good faith.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by silton(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls anyone with 2.2 who was invited...pls help ooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by silton(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
With all my work experience and everything and B.sc in Statistics omo, I was not invited... Any hope ni... house help ooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by martinsfm(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lordsurh:
I did Computer science too and was picked.
I studied a physical science course, wasselected, mayb dy favoured young applicants...not yet close to 26 yrs
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mhzkeemy: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
I was shortlisted.I got a message from dragnet or first bank though.... Here's my number for the WhatsApp chat please...... 07061538085. Thanks
smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.