Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (807995 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Hello all,
Please,does anyone have any idea when AC awaitees will be called?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
ephpremvl:
Hello all,
Please,does anyone have any idea when AC awaitees will be called?

No one knws excepts for the organizers!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Smartleo07: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2018
It's all good

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
sadewodu:

No one knws excepts for the organizers!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean First Bank or the firm they consulted.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Smartleo07:
It's all good

What is all good.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
ephpremvl:

You mean First Bank or the firm they consulted.

My friend!!! All of the above.... lol..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2018
sadewodu:

My friend!!! All of the above.... lol..... grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for you o.Anyway,it is well.Hope they will call AC awaitees soonest.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello all,

Please,any AC update from anyone?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
ephpremvl:
Hello all,

Please,any AC update from anyone?

Still waiting oooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Applied for this job at age 26, I would be 28 by March still awaiting AC. I just hope age won't phase me out.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Brymo: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
oyeyipow:
Applied for this job at age 26, I would be 28 by March still awaiting AC. I just hope age won't phase me out.
dont worry.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
oyeyipow:
grin
grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
oyeyipow:
I believe there would be people above 27 in training school as they were within the age limit when the whole exercise started.Let your mind be at peace.It's no fault of yours that the whole exercise has taken this long.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
mayorchelsea:
I believe there would be people above 27 in training school as they were within the age limit when the whole exercise started.Let your mind be at peace.It's no fault of yours that the whole exercise has taken this long.

Okay,It is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
How far AC hopefuls,any update as per when AC will hold?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na wao,how come everywhere have suddenly gone silent,our people in TS,how far? You guys
have suddenly gone silent,na so life be?

Any update from your end? Please,talk to us.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
ephpremvl:
Na wao,how come everywhere have suddenly gone silent,our people in TS,how far? You guys
have suddenly gone silent,na so life be?

Any update from your end? Please,talk to us.

We all started this journey together,now that levels have changed,our TS guys have suddenly gone silent.Why now
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
ephpremvl:

We all started this journey together,now that levels have changed,our TS guys have suddenly gone silent.Why now

That is Nigeria for you, you expect them to keep you informed? At best one or two of them come here with some scribble of "information" and leave, say nothing important and feel they have talked.

If you want real professionalism and interactions between job hopefuls, go to American websites and not here, isn't it the same place here that people find it hard even to state exact salaries on a faceless forum?

Brother its all man for himself and Nigerian's usual "I'm better than you" mindset, its all man for himself here, keep yourself busy and forget them.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
prettyboy5:

That is Nigeria for you, you expect them to keep you informed? At best one or two of them come here with some scribble of "information" and leave, say nothing important and feel they have talked.

If you want real professionalism and interactions between job hopefuls, go to American websites and not here, isn't it the same place here that people find it hard even to state exact salaries on a faceless forum?

Brother its all man for himself and Nigerian's usual "I'm better than you" mindset, its all man for himself here, keep yourself busy and forget them.

I do not agree with the conclusions of these your assertions...while I indeed agree with you that selfishness is intrinsic to the human nature (not just Nigerians and except for those who've learned to grow above it), I think we should give everyone here the benefit of doubt.
The people in TS are on a very tedious schedule that doesn't permit much else but classes and much studies. For the rest of us; TS hopefuls, those awaiting documentation mails and AC hopefuls, commenting or posting here without any tangible information I believe must have become wearisome.

More so, those currently in TS scarcely have any information that will be helpful for those of us still on the waiting list. I know this because someone in TS with whom I'm in contact did not even have the accurate information about the postponement of the date for the second batch of TS.

What we should do, is exercise patience like we all have done up until now, while at the same time making sure to stay productive and open to other opportunities.
My best wishes to everyone.
Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bamibor:

I do not agree with the conclusions of these your assertions...while I indeed agree with you that selfishness is intrinsic to the human nature (not just Nigerians and except for those who've learned to grow above it), I think we should give everyone here the benefit of doubt.
The people in TS are on a very tedious schedule that doesn't permit much else but classes and much studies. For the rest of us; TS hopefuls, those awaiting documentation mails and AC hopefuls, commenting or posting here without any tangible information I believe must have become wearisome.

More so, those currently in TS scarcely have any information that will be helpful for those of us still on the waiting list. I know this because someone in TS with whom I'm in contact did not even have the accurate information about the postponement of the date for the second batch of TS.

What we should do, is exercise patience like we all have done up until now, while at the same time making sure to stay productive and open to other opportunities.
My best wishes to everyone.
Cheers!

Mister or miss, spare me your lengthy essay, you don't have to agree with me, so just run along with your opinion and don't come and start your lengthy sermon on how you don't agree with me and all, who gives a damn about that? Hiss!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
prettyboy5:

Mister or miss, spare me your lengthy essay, you don't have to agree with me, so just run along with your opinion and don't come and start your lengthy sermon on how you don't agree with me and all, who gives a damn about that? Hiss!!

My guy dey vex!!! Lol....it is well bro!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jay912: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2018
No need to trade words, it's a faceless forum yes, but we can't all be the same. That someone is not helping you doesn't mean he's not trying to help, think of it both sides of the coin. There have been times someone must have felt letdown by you too while you in truth did your best.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Timony007: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Okaay... so drama at last. Better be patient n productive. I think if those at training school have any info worth sharing, they definitely would. No need for unnecessary vexation n all that shenanigans. Patience my friends... patience.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
If it's as Scented said earlier that they were warned not to divulge much information to the public,it's more tenable and understandable. No one wants to be found wanting for going contrary to what your prospective employer wants.Patience is key for everyone especially those awaiting AC.No one in my own opinion can give you any precise information as to when AC would kickoff again and for those awaiting training school,how long you have to wait isn't up to how long you've waited.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2018
mayorchelsea:
Very busy indeed that they've not even logged into their Facebook/nairaland or other social media accounts since training school started. If it's as Scented said earlier that they were warned not to divulge much information to the public,it's more tenable and understandable. No one wants to be found wanting for going contrary to what your prospective wants.It's still better than that lame busy excuse.Patience is key for everyone especially those awaiting AC.No one in my own opinion can give you any precise information as to when AC would kickoff again and for those awaiting training school,how long you have to wait isn't up to how long you've waited.

At least a word,once in a while from our TS would be helpful.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 3:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning, folks. It's been a while here and I must confess that TS has been more inteeeeensive since the turn of the year. Saturday lectures, Sunday exams, presentations and all the likes. Sincerely, it has been hectic. There were even times I forgot that I have a phone, talk less of visiting social media.

That you don't see us here doesn't mean we don't care about those awaiting AC invite. We are in the final weeks of our training and we have to 'finish strong'. I don't have any lead on when the AC will be but you'll be invited as promised.

Before then, stay productive and relevant. AC will come and go; enjoy every moment -before, during and after.

It will end in praise.

Greetings from all NLers here in TS.

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Iamabraham:
Good morning, folks. It's been a while here and I must confess that TS has been more inteeeeensive since the turn of the year. Saturday lectures, Sunday exams, presentations and all the likes. Sincerely, it has been hectic. There were even times I forgot that I have a phone, talk less of visiting social media.

That you don't see us here doesn't mean we don't care about those awaiting AC invite. We are in the final weeks of our training and we have to 'finish strong'. I don't have any lead on when the AC will be but you'll be invited as promised.

Before then, stay productive and relevant. AC will come and go; enjoy every moment -before, during and after.

It will end in praise.

Greetings from all NLers here in TS.
God bless you n success in ur exams

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mayorchelsea and Iamabraham,

Your words of encouragements will go along way in calming nerves,these are the kinds of things we want to hear from time to time to keep hope alive.

Kudos to both of you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
ephpremvl:
Mayorchelsea and Iamabraham,

Your words of encouragements will go along way in calming nerves,these are the kinds of things we want to hear from time to time to keep hope alive.

Kudos to both of you.

Other TS guys,kindly find time to "HALA" your guys who are at various stages of the process to keep hope alive.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Any news about AC?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
I can’t believe there are people still waiting for AC since 2016. I pray May God remember you like He remembered Hannah.
Anyway info getting to me tells me that some people are supposed to be training on the job already while others are in TS. Is this true? Are there some people who were called after documentation that are not in TS

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.