Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808055 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
From

Okpanwu:
Message to start dropping as from 1st to 10th of March. don't doubt me ooooo. just belief. get set to receive ur miracle message.

To

Okpanwu:

I still hold my ground, success mail to drop before 11:59PM on the 11th of March 2017.

Let's just relax, anytime we see mail we take am like that.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sambest2:
From

To

Let's just relax, anytime we see mail we take am like that.

Lol. That is how they ridicule christianity in public and keep wondering why people dont take them seriously.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jewel8717: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
its always good to keep ones mind off things like this...everything will work out at the perfect time...keep yourself busy with something else

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Okpanwu,

How far?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Una go wait tire.
Na me dey hold unto una results.
I'm in my house, come and beat me

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by michaelbelgium(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
agrovick:
Una go wait tire.
Na me dey hold unto una results.
I'm in my house, come and beat me
please hold it tight...we don get better work sef...Bleep you and firstbank

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
michaelbelgium:

please hold it tight...we don get better work sef...Bleep you and firstbank

Hehehe! oya take chilled wine. Your blood too dey hot
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by alex20009: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Any update please
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
alex20009:
Any update please
Ask prophet okpanwu
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lastborn14(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2017
For those that applied via dragnet,are they goin to be contract or full staffs??. Please someone shud help make it clear.thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Khalifa22: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Full Staff....GT aint contract.
Lastborn14:
For those that applied via dragnet,are they goin to be contract or full staffs??. Please someone shud help make it clear.thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Abdul4b: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Patiently waiting for their feedback which could be either good or bad but I pray for the good one for all of us
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lastborn14(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Khalifa22:
Full Staff....GT aint contract.
Kk thanks for clearing my doubt.......
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Can someone assist me with First bank HR number, I want to call them and confirm what exactly is happening, for how long are we going to wait just to get recruited and work for our Dear country. pls if you have the number, post it here for me. I want to no wot the problem are. thanks and God bless the work of our hands!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fizzy4luv(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Okpanwu:
Can someone assist me with First bank HR number, I want to call them and confirm what exactly is happening, for how long are we going to wait just to get recruited and work for our Dear country. pls if you have the number, post it here for me. I want to no wot the problem are. thanks and God bless the work of our hands!
Your post always make me smile, Bro keep your mind off from FBN, the bank will call you when they are ready. For now it is obvious they are not . cheers
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Your post always make me smile, Bro keep your mind off from FBN, the bank will call you when they are ready. For now it is obvious they are not . cheers
Am doing something ryt now anyway, just dat money to some people does not guarantee fulfilment in life. doing wot you like and been paid for it, is all some of us are looking for. thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kemisho: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
from a very reliable source, its until after budget before anything will show
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
kemisho:
from a very reliable source, its until after budget before anything will show
You mean this Buhari Federal Government Budget...issokay

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by toygod2: 12:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Okpanwu:

Sshattap there.
You once said From 1 - 10th of March, sounding so bold and courageous.
I hate it when people give fake hope

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by staffmenow: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Okpanwu:
toygod2:

Sshattap there.
You once said From 1 - 10th of March, sounding so bold and courageous.
I hate it when people give fake hope

lol...i no fit laff .
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
The process should end may, June , July depending on how many batches they want to take ...just pray they take large numbers at once
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olam10:
The process should end may, June , July depending on how many batches they want to take ...just pray they take large numbers at once
or Aug, Sept,Oct... bros we don tire for the many speculations, visions, sources and what not.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Loool but it's all these speculations that has been keeping us going naah grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai, so dis thread still dey 'alive'? It's okay.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
I feel like starting trouble grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
agrovick:
I feel like starting trouble grin
Okay, let me help you, go to the nearest army barrack close to you and slap an army officer....Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
mayoor15:
Okay, let me help you, go to the nearest army barrack close to you and slap an army officer....Thank me later

Hahaha, I said I feel like starting trouble not commit suicide

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, I said I feel like starting trouble not commit suicide
Hahaha..... You no go die now
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sterling25: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
I was at first bank, Benin city today; I noticed new faces in the cubicle as tellers so I promptly inquired from my female friend who is a staff there, if they had new staffs. She told me that the new faces are the newly recruited staffs from the last recruitment that was conducted.

I didn't ask further questions but I hope first bank hasn't concluded their recruitment behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by martinsfm(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tellers are contract staffs...thats not us, not saying first bank may not have appointed the real staffs tho.
sterling25:
I was at first bank, Benin city today; I noticed new faces in the cubicle as tellers so I promptly inquired from my female friend who is a staff there, if they had new staffs. She told me that the new faces are the newly recruited staffs from the last recruitment that was conducted.

I didn't ask further questions but I hope first bank hasn't concluded their recruitment behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by metrosexual: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2017
sterling25:

Tellers are not full staff please, outsourcing firms handle such positions and your friend might be referring to the last recruitment by such outsourcing firm and not the graduate trainee scheme.

Banks don't play around with graduate trainee positions, graduate trainee recruitment in all banks have the highest level of merit based and competence testing you can imagine, at the final interview you would see highly competent candidates and the bank just has to pick the few they can take.

Graduate trainees are the lifeline and future of every bank, no bank messes with that. Like in a family, bank contract staff are like housemaids/houseboys of the house while graduate trainees are the legitimate children of the parents who own the house, that should give you a clearer picture of everyone's worth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Until they approve the budget for assessment center and training school no show for us

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.