Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos (22346 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by teebaxy(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2016
Motherfucker2:
An IPOB Billionaire drinking tea in France with Bill Gates

Meanwhile, the sons of hate Indigenous People Of Afonja- IPAF are busy swallowing Amala and Ewedu
Your stupidity is fucking matured. Come To think of it, does d IPOB man recognize ur fucking ass? Less u forget this man isn't richer than people like Femi Otedola, Adenuga. Double your hassle and free this great men with d work of there hands.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2016
shamecurls:

[s]
You re too dull

You need to start eating well[/s].

afonja...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by nijanigga: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Costello559:
Money and money..... grin grin grin
go join FFK steal money.Nigerian brain for money is like Igbos and drug smuggling.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2016
sorry for prying into ur bizness..but if someone's name is murtherfucker ..was the probability that the fada is not a nuisance or an asshole?i can say for certain the momma is an ashewo jatijati..but the fada side ayam not understanding..pls clarify and amadioha go help u.. grin grin grin ;Dlook forward to ur usual co-operation.
Motherfucker2:
An IPOB Billionaire drinking tea in France with Bill Gates

Meanwhile, the sons of hate Indigenous People Of Afonja- IPAF are busy swallowing Amala and Ewedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by lastmessenger: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Tony my man. This is one man that I respect So much any day any time. Lord pick my call.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Herzeez18(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=Chipappii post=50486421]Great men

WEDDING INVITATION
Dear Friends, fans and lovers, Finally the long awaited day is here with us! I invite you and your family to my wedding that will take place on 5th November, 2016 at Oladimeji street , behind Mokland hotel, Idiroko road, toll gate Ogun state The big and
special day begins at 10am. Your presence will be our joy and will be highly appreciated. See you there. Please broadcast as received. I also don't know who sent it to me............. for this recession!!!!!!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2016
shamecurls:

You re too dull

You need to start eating well.

If it is bad news, You will call them Igbo. If its Good news, you call them Nigerian. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2016
teebaxy:
Your stupidity is fucking matured. Come To think of it, does d IPOB man recognize ur fucking ass? Less u forget this man isn't richer than people like Femi Otedola, Adenuga. Double your hassle and free this great men with d work of there hands.

Lol. LIE. Otedola is no longer a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by STILESGANG: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Tinydick:
Op.....bill gate is not d world richest man
He still is With a net worth 81billion dolls.Say what you know
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by nijanigga: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Uduak2019:

afonja...
this is kamoru
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by shine12: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Olasco93:
An yet some people will say Money is not important in a Relationship.
#Money is Good
#The Rich are Significant anyday, anytime
Neoliberalism makes the rich significant.Don't worry they will say we should start paying for the air we breathe and all most masses will say is "I respect that man,He is a brain box"
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by obontami: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Jay z rick, ross and kanye west got nothing on these guys cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by chacoonder(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Tony Elumelu is a smart thief.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by runningback(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2016
henrydadon:
billionaires

i smell money everywhere..

this are men who made their money legitimately and are proud to go out in public

there is a difference between this men and people like E money and hush puppi

noting like legimate money

oluwa bless me too
Lol. What do you know about legitimate money? A lot of this billionaires do a lot of grey shit, all they do is put up an appearance.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by metallisc(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2016
sanky346:
The Sanusi policy that puts limit on the tenure of Bank CEOs was really a blessing in disguise for Elumelu. It made him discover the development entrepreneur in himself. The way he has transformed from a Corporate Bank CEO into a global force in civic entrepreneurship is really commendable and worth studying. Of all the bank CEOs of his time, he is really flying high. Obviously he towers above his contemporaries.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Phabulous4(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2016
I thought they will have two head, four eyes, 2pairs of brain, to make them soo special. Fortunately they are men like me. God gives power to get wealth, I'm getting there! #GodBlessTonyElumelu.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2016
STILESGANG:
He still is With a net worth 81billion dolls.Say what you know

Ortega nko?
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by STILESGANG: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Tinydick:

Ortega nko?
Go and check forbes.Don't have time for arguements.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Smickymino(f): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2016
When money meets money!!! choi.. I want my husband and my brothers to be like u guys.. Amen
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by WebclickNG: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Download The FREE Report: Recession Marketing - Getting Your Business Through Nigeria Recession By Joining The Facebook Nigeria Recession Survival Group at https://www./NigeriaRecessionSurvival/
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is on this thread. See them shouting money locate me and all; no one thought about what these guy did before being wealthy. Go and think about providing a solution to some of life's problems and see money rolling in. NO; they all want money like Bill Gates and Elumelu whilst in their faded boxer shorts posting nonsense like afonja and ipob on nairaland.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2016
STILESGANG:

I don't av either

#peace
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by oluwaiye2017: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu pictured with world's richest man, Bill Gates, at Le Club de l’Economie in France... Below is what the Nigerian philanthropist shared on his Facebook page;

Backstage with Bill Gates at the Le Club de l’Economie in France, organised by leading French newspaper, Le Monde, where we were both spoke about the new role of global philanthropy and its increasing influence on business, politics and culture.

I called for more "structured philanthropy" in Africa, especially targeting young entrepreneurs with great potential, and invited French investors and the larger global development community to join the Tony Elumelu Foundation in supporting thousands of African startups that already transforming our continent for good.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/nigerian-billionaire-tony-elumelu-meets.html

With the unending expenses incurred on a daily basis from house rents, groceries, phone bills even to household maintenance, investing some money for future use may seem a little difficult. Worried about how you are going to pay for the wedding you have always dreamt of, that overseas trip or family holiday, the education you want to be able to give your children and your retirement? Preparing towards that future just got easier with our various investment options. Our solid investment plans keep you on track ensuring that you achieve your long and short term goals.
Rosabon Treasury Note
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000. The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.
Benefits *Attractive interest rates. * Interest rates on deposit over N1,000, 000 can be negotiated. *Flexible investment opportunities
Steps to open account. To open a RTN account, simply  Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000)  Choose the Tenor of Your investment plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days)  Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon- finance.com  Call us on these numbers; 0--81--083--5---45--03, 070--544--95--718  Walk into any of our branches in Lagos .
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by FredAkpan: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2016
good one.....work towards a noble goal
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by remi4ever(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Uduak2019:
Igbo Billionaires are doing great in this harsh economic hard times. Not like those Billioanires that get their money from Federal government, kickbacks, monopoly and looters...if the government revenue dwindles, their wealth and Forbes' standing drops as well...evident that their wealth is not from hard work and genuine investments but from Nigerian oil money and loot!

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by newguy1(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Uduak2019:
Igbo Billionaires are doing great in this harsh economic hard times. Not like those Billioanires that get their money from Federal government, kickbacks, monopoly and looters...if the government revenue dwindles, their wealth and Forbes' standing drops as well...evident that their wealth is not from hard work and genuine investments but from Nigerian oil money and loot!
can't u put tribe aside n see a Nigerian doing something great. Tony dine and wine with people like him "dangote" nko n u are here praising him what make u different from those strret thugs dat run after politician during election shouting ma kinsman.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2016
newguy1:
[s]can't u put tribe aside n see a Nigerian doing something great. Tony dine and wine with people like him "dangote" nko n u are here praising him what make u different from those strret thugs dat run after politician during election shouting ma kinsman.[/s]

Shattap there before I slap your afonja hypocritical face. I'll see Nigerians as one when afonjas come out in millions to protest that Calabar, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri, proposed Ibaka and Onitsha ports should be allowed to function to full capacity like Lagos ports. Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by STILESGANG: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Tinydick:

Ortega nko?
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by newguy1(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Uduak2019:

Shattap there before I slap your afonja hypocritical face. I'll see Nigerians as one when afonjas come out in millions to protest that Calabar, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri, proposed Ibaka and Onitsha ports should be allowed to function to full capacity like Lagos ports. Hypocrites!
violence well have nothing to say to u other than ur mind set will get u wherever u find urself mediocre
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by ideylaff: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2016
sanky346:
The Sanusi policy that puts limit on the tenure of Bank CEOs was really a blessing in disguise for Elumelu. It made him discover the development entrepreneur in himself. The way he has transformed from a Corporate Bank CEO into a global force in civic entrepreneurship is really commendable and worth studying. Of all the bank CEOs of his time, he is really flying high. Obviously he towers above his contemporaries.

We look deeper and closely at things and not pictures.... Tony is more noise making than impact. Trust me.

Please list what he's doing other than speak on a stage and make noise about everything form Power to Innovation he barely knows zilch about...

Just my 2 pence #not hating #stating facts #mere grandstanding
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by seenter84: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2016
I need that Bill Gates white shirt and tie man.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Bill Gates In France. Photos by KINGS100(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
successful and greate men. My mentors i am next in line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) / Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir" / People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.