Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Help! My Younger Sister Stuck Her Ear With Matchsticks. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Younger Sister Stuck Her Ear With Matchsticks. (543 Views)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Younger Sister Stuck Her Ear With Matchsticks. by SimpleBea(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
She is between the age of 6-7yrs. The matchsticks is still in view though it is still in her ear.
Any First aid treatments suggested?.
Thanks.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Stuck Her Ear With Matchsticks. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
OMG! please endeavour to pour olive oil or palm oil in her ear, let her hold her head with the affected ear facing the ground. Pray it slides out.

Not a doc, but there is need for urgency. Make haste!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Stuck Her Ear With Matchsticks. by sisisioge: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Wowzer! I think u should make sure you don't try to pull it out by yourself though the olive oil therapy works. Pls take her to the hospital if within 30mins it doesn't slide out by itself. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Spanish After A Head Injury / 10 Actionable Health Benefits Of Lemon In Warm Water You Should Know / Starches Equals Sugars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.