Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,021 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power (625 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose / Obasanjo Will Kick If PDP Fields Atiku In 2019 — Ardo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
ASSUMPTION!!! Assuming PDP is still rulling and
oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/
barrel...then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms'
funds to Bafarawas,Metus etc...

Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...

Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...

Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...

we keep on having incessant explosions in churches,mosques,motor parks and markets...TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented...

BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! Jonathan is the Worst President Ever, I can't trust Igbo (ijaw) man as a President again

copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe #1 wud av bn equivalent of $1

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by HtwoOw: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
I agree
Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by BluMalam(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Economic DEPRESSION thanks to the looters in chief.
Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by QuotaSystem: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
1. Boko Haram would have reached Enugu State by now to increase the billions at Dasukis disposal (who would have still been NSA) in the name of war on terror.

2. Stealing would still not be corruption and our foreign reserves would have been completely emptied leading to zero buffer to defend the Naira. Result = N800/Dollar.

3. Lagos Ibadan expressway would have still been abandoned while Lagos would still be waiting for approval to begin earning derivation as an oil producing state.

4. Nnamdi Scamu would have still been terrorizing the airwaves and selling fake passports to nowhere to gullible iPods.

5. Judges including my neighbor in Nigeria would still be flying privately to London and buying properties like no man's business; the same looters that never owned a plot of land ten years ago.

Thank God for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by tuniski: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
BluMalam:
Delusional!
Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by tuniski: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:
1. Boko Haram would have reached Enugu State by now to increase the billions at Dasukis disposal (who would have still been NSA) in the name of war on terror.

2. Stealing would still not be corruption and our foreign reserves would have been completely emptied leading to zero buffer to defend the Naira. Result = N800/Dollar.

3. Lagos Ibadan expressway would have still been abandoned while Lagos would still be waiting for approval to begin earning derivation as an oil producing state.

4. Nnamdi Scamu would have still been terrorizing the airwaves and selling fake passports to nowhere to gullible iPods.

5. Judges including my neighbor in Nigeria would still be flying privately to London and buying properties like no man's business; the same looters that never owned a plot of land ten years ago.

Thank God for Buhari.
Delusional!!!!
Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by Kingsley1000(m): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2016
we would have been in economic depression as a result of massive looting

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2016
See these folks. Shame is something that you guys don't have at all. Talking about PDP this and that, what would have been if...meanwhile your coupist president is using all Nigerian funds to globe trot up and down, to the same countries he just visited and you think its cool ah?

I'm sure the secret ruling families don't even trust him to remember his mission in their Zoo called Nigeria ditto his frequent lectures in the beta nations.

APC is a failure, and was a failure right from the start. Now see them arresting here and there, because they know that is what mumu Africans will clap as progress, even though they have been "practicing" democracy for almost 20 years.
Re: What Will Happen If PDP Is Still In Power by emitope: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2016
We will never know....

(1) (Reply)

Toll Gate Vs Agbero Fed Government Should Pick One / Liberian Journalist Writes Open Letter To President Buhari / APC Celebration Turns Bloody In River State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.