Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) (46128 Views)

Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by haibe(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
6 years ago she won't have said this but as money don dey na another story.. girls and money sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Horlamiposy124: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Olosho shw mi luf..............skubi!!!! Koni da fun e........#in olamide's voice tho grin angry grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by deuce07(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Then he'll have to Bleep you

Cuz tthat's what you want

For him to Bleep you
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Opistorincos(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
She's cute
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
"This Life is so funny when you nor geti money life is so funny,when you con' geti money even when u nor crack joke dem go sey u funny"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Juliaann(f): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
She get time
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by femi4: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
Olamide get sexy eyes Is like something is wrong with this one
Is it not the same way men say nonsense just to get laid. Her pussy is super wet

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
Olamide get sexy eyes Is like something is wrong with this one

Love is wicked. grin grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by femi4: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
"This Life is so funny when you nor geti money life is so funny,when you con' geti money even when u nor crack joke dem go sey u funny"
How Timaya sing that song self:

I say when money no dey
People dey carry me play
When money no dey
Everybody run away
I say when money no dey no no no
People dey use me dey play
When money no dey
Nobody look at my face
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by tundejoel1990: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2016
olamide beware!!!!!! dis lady wanna criple ur success wit a one nite stand o.....lol. plsss o dnnt grant her audience o so ur career wnt b like dat of black face oooo....lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Akinwerndey: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2016
grin nigerians and mean comments.... Can't stop laughing!
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Pylony(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Seems like Cucumber users are being activated activated as the look Olamide in the eye. grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Pylony(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Seems like Cucumber users are being activated as they look Olamide in the eye. grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by ijee4kristi: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
She is a perfect description of a woman dat belongs to the other room
tongue
Cutehector:
She is a perfect description of a woman dat belongs to the other room
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by femi4: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Pylony:
Seems like Cucumber users are being activated activated as the look Olamide in the eye. grin
This one go prefer big cassava

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
haibe:
6 years ago she won't have said this but as money don dey na another story.. girls and money sha undecided

who no like money?
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Hurklan(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
anike96:
What's d meaning of this.... Radarada in jenifa's tone
it means NÖNSENSE

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2016
cry Just for his sexy eyes
Ayaaaaaam confuse here!!!!
Olamideeeeee ooooooh!!!! person wan just drink coffee with u, dont be shy, I have antidote gringringrin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by wildchild1: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
You wan Straff am lols

Check my signature
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by haibe(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
justi4jesu:

who no like money?

Lol.. everyone like money sha but some girls own na spiritual case.. how r u? cheesy
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by southernbelle(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Funny comments.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wont be surprised if she gets what she wants, anything can happen these days and then we see another thread on it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by livinbygrace: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Most girls that ply that Dubai route are confirm Olosho.Any Olosho wey never enter Dubai now na JJC.
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
haibe:

Lol.. everyone like money sha but some girls own na spiritual case.. how r u? cheesy

So you never see male gold-diggers? grin I'm cool.
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by haibe(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2016
justi4jesu:

So you never see male gold-diggers? grin I'm cool.
they are very very few, so we can't generalise for men.. but 80% of women are..lol

**just kidding oo, before some random girls start bashing me for the comment grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by skywalker001(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2016
kinglai2:

Oloshi somebody......na everybody resemble your sister
una get fight before ? u no get joy chill at all o... hian
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by skywalker001(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
cyara:
She sees Olamide's eyes as sexy ? I am speechless
i am not understanding too
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by anigbajumo(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2016

Free punny to sample by badoo

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by arsenal33: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2016
sexy pocket ni
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by kinglai2: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2016
skywalker001:
una get fight before ? u no get joy chill at all o... hian

Story
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Pylony(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2016
femi4:
This one go prefer big cassava
Abi na big Benue yam sef grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by johnstar(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Na so, na nw una knw say him gt sexy eyes

All dis gals and moni sef

Attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha / Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.