Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari (5015 Views)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / An Igbo Woman Cries And Lay Curse On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pva8FNFxTRI

Which way Nigeria undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDrLxaL50Iw

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Funny but

truth

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by chimoskyg(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
The curses this man receives on a daily basis too plenty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Yeye IPOB Woman instead of her to curses GEJ, here she is cursing innocent man mtcheeew undecided

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Chubhie: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Nigerians and curses are like bread and butter. I miss Yoruba people! Even curses are hailed as greetings.

I miss Naija!
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by daclint(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Bubu don even get used to that

1 Like

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:
Nigerians and curses are like bread and butter. I miss Yoruba people! Even curses are hailed as greetings.

I miss Naija!
lolz. But na Igbo woman curse for here

4 Likes

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by OreMI22: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2016
[size=14pt]The video looks funny, but the lady is truly in agony.

A lot of Nigerians are running mad due to excruciating hardship.

But, na we cause am for ourselves.

Those that asked for NEPA receipt for Buhari's WAEC certificate now experience the high price this country is paying for having a stark illiterate in power.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by LoveDecay(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]The video looks funny, but the lady is truly in agony.

A lot of Nigerians are running mad due to excruciating hardship.

But, na we cause am for ourselves.

Those that asked for NEPA receipt for Buhari's WAEC certificate now experience the high price this country is paying for having a stark illiterate in power.
[/size]

5% wailing ever since.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Adminisher: 3:25am On Oct 25, 2016
yarimo:
Yeye IPOB Woman instead of her to curses GEJ, here she is cursing innocent man mtcheeew undecided

Poor people are born very stupid. Read the bible carefully. Most people are friendly to forces destroying them. There are tribalistic strongholds in the minds of people and most people can't think beyond next days meal

8 Likes

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2016
curse your state governor instead....or rather mama piss that looted millions of dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2016
I thought they said that most of them are millionaires and immune to any harsh economic environment, what happened to this lovely one that poverty have twisted her oblongata? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Pavore9: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2016
l have counselled myself against wailing over the present economic situation but investing my mind in discerning the opportunities that it has thrown up....that decision is rewarding me big time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by BALLOSKI: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Backward people!

3 Likes

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
I thought they said that most of them are millionaires and immune to any harsh economic environment, what happened to this lovely one that poverty have twisted her oblongata? cheesy

This one reside in Osun.. That's why it caught up with her so bad..

The woman is a Comedian.. Even her fully loaded up-front is evidence enough the recession is still miles away from her..
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2016
see how this one decided she will embarrass herself and her entire family. na only you waka come?
if you check properly, she probably didn't vote last year and somehow expects the candidate who would have best represent her interests to win.
now someone who clearly sees her as 5% is there serving the interest of those who voted him in and she is here embarrassing her lineage.

Pavore9:
l have counselled myself against wailing over the present economic situation but investing my mind in discerning the opportunities that it has thrown up....that decision is rewarding me big time!

nice one. coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

this is what everyone one derided as a wailing wailer should set their minds to.

2 Likes

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
careytommy7:
see how this one decided she will embarrass herself and her entire family. na only you waka come?
if you check properly, she probably didn't vote last year and somehow expects the candidate who would have best represent her interests to win.
now someone who clearly sees her as 5% is there serving the interest of those who voted him in and she is here embarrassing her lineage.
[/s]

Don't spread you ignorance like mat here and expect everyone to lie on it..

The woman is a comedian..

I bet you didn't understand half of what she said..

Those that understands Igbo has been laughing their asses out..

Don't start jubilating now..the Hunger in fact very real and it's nation wide..

2 Likes

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lereinter(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2016
eyah
but u can come and do ashawo in lagos
atleast 90% of ashawo are ibos
1000/ round

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Abeymills(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster wicked selfish old dullard

1 Like

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Chubhie: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz. But na Igbo woman curse for here
She can't just be as good as my wonderful Yoruba peeps!

1 Like

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:
She can't just be as good as my wonderful Yoruba peeps!
lolz. Are u a Yoruba guy
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Chubhie: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz. Are u a Yoruba guy
I'm igbo and loved by the wonderful Yoruba peeps I've been opportuned to interact with. They earned my deepest respects.

1 Like

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:

I'm igbo and loved by the wonderful Yoruba peeps I've been opportuned to interact with. They earned my deepest respects.
okay bro. More love to u

1 Like

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2016
They are not serious.
May it be upon them also..
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by dreamworld: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2016
lereinter:

eyah

1000/ round
I don't blame u, u yorubas don't know d different bw ibo language and edo, u haven't even travelled out of waste, tmrw now u will start claiming owner of edo land
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2016
really

abuayman:
She's not serious.
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Gbam

Abeymills:
Bubuhari is a disaster wicked selfish old dullard

1 Like

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2016
COWLEG angry angry angry
lereinter:

eyah

1000/ round
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by nduprincekc(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2016
funny lady
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
which way nigeria?
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
chimoskyg:
The curses this man receives on a daily basis too plenty
gbam
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Richy4(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2016
They should not be wasting their curses....He is old already..Anyone that has gotten to his age in Life has tried... If he dies now, he did not die early.. sad.
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Concocted by afonjas. I took my time to watch the two videos and even without careful observation you know that the vocal intonation belong to the afonjas with that their way of talking like the wind is controlling their speech grin Ofcause out of shame and fear of slave masters they can't speak out or air their feelings against the scammer Government without impersonating to be an IGBO grin
#IZAPITTY

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Plan To Increase Electricity Tariff – Discos / APDA leadership Crisis: Abuja Court Hears Motion On Genuine Executive Of APDA / #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.