Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari (11304 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sarrki(m): 4:14am On Oct 25, 2016
UMUAHIA—OHANAEZE Youth Council has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to fix federal roads in the South-East, particularly in Abia State, saying the deplorable condition of roads in the zone is having adverse effect on the economic activities of the people.

Ohanaeze youths also called on Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, to expedite action on governance in the state and, as a matter of urgency, focus on payment of workers’ salaries, youth empowerment and blockage of revenue leakages.

A statement by the President General of the Council, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro also tasked Governor Ikpeazu to put internal measures in place to cushion the effect of the biting economic recession in the state. It said: “Ohanaeze Youths call on President Buhari to intervene and help rebuild South-East Federal roads, especially in Aba. We hasten to remind Mr. President that he still holds the highest chieftaincy title of Aba, Ogbu Agu I of Aba.

“Mr. President, as of today, we cannot easily access the road to the palace of HRM Eze Isaac Ikonne, where chieftaincy was conferred on you.” “Federal roads in the South-East, and Abia State in particular, are begging for Federal Government’s attention.”  

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fix-federal-roads-seast-ohanaeze-youths-beg-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sarrki(m): 4:19am On Oct 25, 2016
While the youth online keep insulting him

Just because he defeated their hero in a fairly contested

Election.

So Gej did not fix the roads ?

I can categorically say that the hate for Buhari know no

Bound .

Thanks to Ogbonnaya onu, chriss ngige & Our amiable

Son owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha for the massive

Support.

Baba please send Fashola to fix it

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:

The same way you insulted GEJ.

12 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Exactly cool

There's no need telling them this because we are under an INCOMPETENT Leader

I Stand With Senator Samuel Anyanwu for a Better Imo State in 2019
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 4:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Ohaneze youth does not need to beg as Mr.President is committed to the development of every part of the country irrespective of the antagonistic stance and wrongly held perception of any region against him.

A man who was accused recently by his wife of not knowing 45 out of 50 of his appointees personally before their appointment shows how detribalize Mr. president was as against the nepotistic picture that was painted of him by some people.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by dunkem21(m): 4:37am On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:

Same way you insulted GEJ wink

4 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Kexorcist(m): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2016
But that money has already been spent! Have you not already seen the picture thread about Mrs. Buhari's beautiful new dress?
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Kexorcist:
But that money has already been spent! Have you not already seen the picture thread about Mrs. Buhari's beautiful new dress?

6 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by modath(f): 4:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Oti oooo, Ohaneze & Vanguard are high on sour palm wine... same roads Clueless Hero IB completed and left as 8 lanes express ways with light rail tracks on both sides... They should look well, the roads are there, erosion never carry dem go, na dem get blurred vision. sad

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2016
don't worry,we'll recover mama piss's loot to repair the roads

11 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 25, 2016
So them no want biafra again? Clowns

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Amah70: 5:25am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If you can open up your brain dwarfed by cheap cash from crude oil and don't struggle against Biafra, the Biafrans shall be very glad to let go of clowns parading as Nigeria nationalists, but are only nationalities for the sake of crude oil proceeds from the Nigerdelta.

Repair roads in a part of a country you claim to be patriot of is sin for your lot.

Shameful to share one country with nitwits.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Amah70: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2016
duduade:

They are just spoilt children. I do not blame them.. I blame the parents.... Who have aided corruption. .

Igbo people... Bad belle people... Quote me and die

Yes, insult Ohaneze buffoons who kick against Biafra, but beg Nigeria's president Buhari to do what he was elected to do - govern all Nigeria equally irrespective of areas people didn't vote for him.

Curse your Ohaneze, not only insulting the Ohaneze. They are a bunch of contractors surving through any government in power.

2 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Pavore9: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2016
The past administration failed to fix those roads, it now behoves on the present to fix them and go after the funds if contracts were previously awarded for them.

7 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by gidgiddy: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:

Just because he defeated their hero in a fairly contested

Election.

So Gej did not fix the roads ?

I can categorically say that the hate for Buhari know no

Bound .

Thanks to Ogbonnaya onu, chriss ngige & Our amiable

Son owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha for the massive

Support.

Baba please send Fashola to fix it

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

You guys insulted GEJ because he did not perform. Now that Nigeria is in a worse place under Buhari than GEJ's tenure, you say the insult is because of election loss. Hypocrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Amah70:

If you can open up your brain dwarfed by cheap cash from crude oil and don't struggle against Biafra, the Biafrans shall be very glad to let go of clowns parading as Nigeria nationalists, but are only nationalities for the sake of crude oil proceeds from the Nigerdelta.

Repair roads in a part of a country you claim to be patriot of is sin for your lot.

Shameful to share one country with nitwits.

Oga, leave zombies to hide ineptitude of this administration under Biafra ..

..as if they have built any road for "One Nigeria"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2016
gidgiddy:

You guys insulted GEJ because he did not perform. Now that Nigeria is in a worse place under Buhari than GEJ's tenure, you say the insult is because of election loss. Hypocrite

Don't mynd the Sadducees undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by omenka(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2016
I thought the only thing they are good at is issuing idiotic statements such as EFCC is desperate to persecute Patience Jonathan.

Some monies meant to fix those roads are probably among the "savings" the woman made in 15 years which you people issued a shameful statement in support of.

Well, the roads down there are indeed bad and Nigerians suffer a lot going through them with attendant losses in lives and properties.

The roads need attention and it is my hope the FG duly tend to them.

It is well.

@ Modath, you won't believe this!! gringringringrin

The obsession of the yoots with me has gotten to another level! They don't only respond to posts I make on popular threads on this board anymore- they now follow my timeline as in, check into my profile and follow every single post I make! cheesycheesy

I went, as I thought, ghostmode into one old dead thread with just one post in some rarely visited board to lodge a complaint to the mods only to see them started to quote and respond to my post right there!! gringringrin

This is hilarious!!

Make these people no commit suicide untop my matter oo! cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by wristbangle: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2016
modath:
Oti oooo, Ohaneze & Vanguard are high on sour palm wine... same roads Clueless Hero IB completed and left as 8 lanes express ways with light rail tracks on both sides... They should look well, the roads are there, erosion never carry dem go, na dem get blurred vision. sad

They should Goan beg GEJ and Nnamdi Kanu to fix their roads abeg sad

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by gidgiddy: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

What has this thread got to do with Biafra? Dont you know it is Buhasri's job to do federal roads? If they had Biafra, would they be coming to ask Buhari to fix federal roads? Some people just like to comment for the sake of commenting

7 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Hiploko(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
See them! So Zombies still exist?
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:
I thought the only thing they are good at is issuing idiotic statements such as EFCC is desperate to persecute Patience Jonathan.

Some monies meant to fix those roads are probably among the "savings" the woman made in 15 years which you people issued a shameful statement in support of.

Well, the roads down there are indeed bad and Nigerians suffer a lot going through them with attendant losses in lives and properties.

The roads need attention and it is my hope the FG duly tend to them.

It is well.
the truth of the matter is that gej allocated money for rehabilitation of these federal roads ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by progress69: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Hahahahaha

Showyourcertificate, AKA disgraced Sincerenigerian contract as been renewed, I can see him dancing around unclad in corruption related threads to defend corruption as usual.

Looks like all the lies from hum about our Eastern roads gave been massively transformed by GEJ was to justify his peanuts, or have erosion suddenly carried all the roads GEJ did away?

6 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by tiger28: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Shameless and selfish people! !! Today they make threats,tomorrow they are begging already. I thought you ain't Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by HtwoOw: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2016
Funny people

Now. Buhari owes you favor?

The man you voted against massively,

the man you have been undermining his efforts through different sets of militants

The man you blew up pipelines, the heartbeat of this country for

If GEJ was a god as you claimed its less than 2 years he left I'm sure the asphalt roads be built for you didn't get spoilt or is it that he didn't do the roads?

12 Likes

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by HtwoOw: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Pavore9:
The past administration failed to fix those roads, it now behoves on the present to fix them and go after the funds if contracts were previously awarded for them.

Considering those people's Mentality, it's not a constitutional right for the present administration to do any favors for hostile or alien communities, ohanaeze youths on Google will give you more than 300 articles most of which were threats and insults apart from seccession Ultimatums issued time to time

By the time Buhari starts probing and arresting those contractors who were awarded the contracts, same set of idiotic youths will start protesting, claiming Buhari is trying to kill all Igbo businesses

I were Buhari? I would completely ignore those motherfuuckers because nothing is ever good enough for them

But I trust Buhari, if that road is not in budget, somehow, works will begin.... BUHARI is too kind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by datjohn92: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2016
mehn..are those even roads
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by martineinstein(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
i thought they said buhari is d president of zoogeria...y are they(biafrans) now begging for roads?.....our budget is meant for nigeerian roads and nor biafra's

Same ppl are campaigning for peter obi's presidency for nigeria,when they said they want biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by SillyMods: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
I thought GEJ fixed the road.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Sharon6(f): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2016
The same roads your hero refused to fix. It's OK o.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Moon Jae-in Of South Korea Congratulates Buhari On His Re-election / Why Obasanjo Is Not A Democrat – Presidency / Presidency to Grace IgbereTVAwards on Thursday in Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.