Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari (11307 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, I enjoy my trip 2 weeks ago and i believe by the time he finish with that road, It won't take me 40min to drive from Berger to Ibadan. hahahah GEJ dilaphidated your region for 5yrs... hahaha the suffering and smiling is in your blood.

How mkt?

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ohaneze youth does not need to beg as Mr.President is committed to the development of every part of the country irrespective of the antagonistic stance and wrongly held perception of any region against him.

A man who was accused recently by his wife of not knowing 45 out of 50 of his appointees personally before their appointment shows how detribalize Mr. president was as against the nepotistic picture that was painted of him by some people.

What do you expect from animals in human skin playing politics at the detriment of themselves thinking they are punishing people. Today the zoo is an object of ridicule to most African countries. The ohaneze youths have time, they should allow the monsters to keep playing politics toward development until the UN clearly tells us we are no longer qualified to be in the third world country but have been relegated to the fourth world Country. Beasts and demons presiding over a nation, cursed idiots whose only legitimate abode is hell
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So them no want biafra again? Clowns

See this slowpoke begging for alignment mocking people. So you know they want Biafra but keep begging them to unite with you, useless zombie
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

How mkt?

go and ask people in abia..
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
simpleseyi:
Shameless idiots, I thought your son, brother, father and personal saviour the ineffectual buffoon has transformed all the roads in the land of the falling sun. I even thought that you fools don't want anything to do with the Zoo. Now, you are begging the Zoo to save you animals. Before Buhari will build ordinary borehole like the one between ex-Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke's thighs in your erosion ravaged region, your forefathers will prostrate and beg the people's saviour Gen Muhammadu Buhari and our noble son Babatunde Raji Fashola.

Just go to hell with your backward thinking, your type is the reason Kenya and Ghana are mocking us. If that picture is discussed as tweeter fight, no one cares to know the region the bad road is, all they know is that It's in Nigeria. Foolish irredeemable zombie. Keep playing regional anti development politics, we are now in the fourth, hope you are hearing it for the first time
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
nnannaidoko:
. Yes, incompetent like the person that ruled you for six years but could not fix a single federal road. Mofo.

GEJ wasn't the reason the federal roads in the East weren't fixed but you hateful people that don't want to see any good thing from the East. GEJ used Enugu International Airport as test ground to speed up the infrastructural development in South East, guess what happened? Your hateful blood surged immediately and you rushed to the media to paint him as evil which actually transformed to your alliance with your Fulani master to bring him down, so stop blaming GEJ. we know those against our development; hypocrites, demons, chamelions, snakes, eternal enemies of Igbos progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

go and ask people in abia..

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
simpleseyi:
Shameless idiots, I thought your son, brother, father and personal saviour the ineffectual buffoon has transformed all the roads in the land of the falling sun. I even thought that you fools don't want anything to do with the Zoo. Now, you are begging the Zoo to save you animals. Before Buhari will build ordinary borehole like the one between ex-Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke's thighs in your erosion ravaged region, your forefathers will prostrate and beg the people's saviour Gen Muhammadu Buhari and our noble son Babatunde Raji Fashola.

GEJ wasn't the reason the federal roads in the East weren't fixed but you hateful people that don't want to see any good thing from the East. GEJ used Enugu International Airport as test ground to speed up the infrastructural development in South East, guess what happened? Your hateful blood surged immediately and you rushed to the media to paint him as evil which actually transformed to your alliance with your Fulani master to bring him down, so stop blaming GEJ. we know those against our development; hypocrites, demons, chamelions, snakes, eternal enemies of Igbos progress.

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

WHo ask for your vote? when you did not vote for PMB in 2015 did it change anything? But despite everything your tribe still hate him so much that you don't see anything good in whatever he do.. So why want him to fix your roads when youe Hero cannot fix it for 5yrs..

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by fourthworld: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, I enjoy my trip 2 weeks ago and i believe by the time he finish with that road, It won't take me 40min to drive from Berger to Ibadan. hahahah GEJ dilaphidated your region for 5yrs... hahaha the suffering and smiling is in your blood.

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50502147][/quote]

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
fourthworld:

And who is the reason? Ojukwu, Azikwe, Achebe or who? Please stop supporting this ogogoro master who was in pwer for 16yrs and could not provide drinkable water for his community (Otuoke)..

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by billyG(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
see hw yoruba folks just bashing igbos,let me ask is pmb regime so good in una nd still make una dey cry hw he disappoint una so called political leaders,if pmb regime favour you folks as you claim what make you folks wanna merge with the igbo to pull pmb down in 2019,i guess just for you folks to gain una selfish interest as usual,when I saw many article here on hw you niggaz wanna merge with dose igbos una hate with una deep veins to pull pmb down I just laff cuz I knw the only stuff you niggaz are 100% good at is that word"sabo",...In this issue when gej was president that so called north give him a biggest nightmare but still yet he do some good works to northerners/south just bcuz he was not the president of ss/se but president of nigeria,so if igbos turn to give pmb his biggest nightmare let him learn from gej that he is still the president of nigeria not north/south,but if he still remain that onesided presidoo as he use to be let him continue......anyway there was a country......(myviews,write your own in the comment box and don't trynna quote me)

gudpm world(oluwadubem)

1 Like

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
I thought GEJ fixed the road.
keep thoughting bro...is allow to thought o...gej didn't do his otuoke road talkless of doing yeeboo roads
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
fourthworld:

can You just re-read Yourself again? You and Your comment I fear thee
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Angel1696: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
The stone(Buhari) the builders( Biafra ) rejected has suddenly become the chief cornerstone. Buhari pls kindly have mercy on them for Gods sake n me your die hard supporter, n repair their roads.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Kenechi1: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
Funny people

Now. Buhari owes you favor?

The man you voted against massively,

the man you have been undermining his efforts through different sets of militants

The man you blew up pipelines, the heartbeat of this country for

If GEJ was a god as you claimed its less than 2 years he left I'm sure the asphalt roads be built for you didn't get spoilt or is it that he didn't do the roads?

go and fix your brain
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50503556][/quote]

FFk, Obanikoro, Dasuki etc are cooling their ass in detention...
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

FFk, Obanikoro, Dasuki etc are cooling their ass in detention...

Wow!, detention is for great men even OBJ, PMB, MANDELA, NNAMDI KANU ETC can confirm this. Here in Sharjah, great men are in there. So no big deal man.

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Wow!, detention is for great men even OBJ, PMB, MANDELA, NNAMDI KANU ETC can confirm this. Here in Sharjah, great men are in there. So no big deal man.

Oh... Do you mean Sharjah U.A.E? How many month do you spend in that prison?
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

You Hv a better prison in Nigeria.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

My product is in your house man.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My product is in your house man.

What is this one talking about?
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

What is this one talking about?
Sorry, I thought you have a house.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Sorry, I thought you have a house.

LOL I live in aso rock.
Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by sekundosekundo: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL I live in aso rock.
APCmyheart says he lives in the rock with reptiles --- News!.

Re: Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari by Kexorcist(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Elisean:

Shut up

But you know I am right. Somebody somewhere has conveniently found a way to make "road funds" spell "personal payday".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, Others Share N651.184bn For June 2020 / Legacy Of Excellence: List Of 100 Most Notable Women In Africa 2024 Emerges / U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.