Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (56077 Views)

Video: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Kumo / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
sissoko22:
Yet they're no 14yrs old virgin in the south east. Bloody hypocrite
[/s]
What's dis one saying now?
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by EazyMoh(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
lol mchew. By that time buhari won't be president! And no one will give a hoot.
By 2023 She will be more than 30, I doubt she will be that old before settling for one of her suitors.
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by akbenbus: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]but d guy sha....money miss road
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Cmeo(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Florblu:
Another means of embezzling our country's money.Various APC governors will siphon money meant for their state all in the name of pledging their loyalty to the President at the daughters wedding

Are u saying a former MD can't finance his own wedding? If you still maintain your stand, then I pity the bigotry sense in you.
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by baeboo: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
martineinstein:
wealth marrying wealth.

U will never hear a hunter's son marrying dangote's daughter or iya buredi daughter marrying igbinedion's son

see as d man be like vulture wey rain beat inside suit
shoe get size
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You ve being been programmed to support this government out of tribal or religious reasons so i won't blame you
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by renybenks(f): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s] Where is the free gift of common sense?
Dats harsh
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by skywalker001(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2016
DrRasheed:
May almighty Allah bless the union, happy marriage married life in advance
i wil believe it's typo
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by solidifi: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari is planning to hand over(Nigerian method of election) to this man, so that her daughter will be the next first lady.

The question is, why this man has not married this ripe lady ever since her dad(Buhari) was pursuing cattle in daura?
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Joe4real1988(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Gosh.. .....she naturally fine jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Adeolu4(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Op u are ready for bomb blast
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by sissoko22(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
The truth, hypocrite
Wizzyblack3:
[s][/s]
What's dis one saying now?
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by ideylaff: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Florblu:
Another means of embezzling our country's money.Various APC governors will siphon money meant for their state all in the name of pledging their loyalty to the President at the daughters wedding

You said it all in a nut shell. doing away for the old would have been just a wedding with the said Governors going on this trip/travelling with their very oen personal money for Private Jets and all the convoys thy carry around to attend Saturday and weekday wedding and other recurrent expenditure allocated for silly travels.

Then they will know what it feels like to spend their very own money

IDOTS and HEARTLESS BASTARDS
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by ArabMopol(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2016
i hope the incalculable buffoon won't give them one of the oil well from creek as wedding gift buhari is cowardly stupid.... Tufiakwa
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by negotiations2(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2016
so she is marrying an old man as d mother.his fAther's age mate. stlupid da ughter from stupid old father.very soon she will be galivAnting like Aisha And d old man will be begging for d other room like buhari.lol.. .......,
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Phabulous4(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rich Marrying the Rich (Political and financial alignment)

So Buhari's daughter cannot marry an online zombie? O Di Egwu grin

grin grin grin cheesy

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019
#LMAO
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by yedidiah(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
is this her first marriage
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

how will she know you are a good man?grin

angry i knw i am. She shud just try to beliv
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ayo8:

Back off man... she's mine angry

undecided she cannot marry u na. U sef know.
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by enekeA1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rich Marrying the Rich (Political and financial alignment)

So Buhari's daughter cannot marry an online zombie? O Di Egwu grin

grin grin grin cheesy

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019
lol
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by bams2999(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
wish u best
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by APCmyheart(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Florblu:
Wow do you mean like that of GEJ?

Well PMB is not that kind of a flamboyant person..

Check below for how GEJ lavish our money on an ordinary God daughter (bastard daughter)

Mind you them no born anybody well make them try am with buhari as the person will explain.

Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by APCmyheart(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You ve being programmed to support this government out of tribal or religious reasons so i won't blame you

And you have been programmed to support the past Govt despite all the looting and sharing that happen, I just hope the bread winner of your family was among the Army killed by the Boko Haram due to the sharing of money meant for arms.. But mind you this weeding won't be like the pictures below.

Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Daud2: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
MAY ALLAH TAALA BLESS YOUR NIKKAH
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Daud2: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
MAY ALLAH TAALA BLESS YOUR NIKKAH. AAMEEN. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by apatheticme(f): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
martineinstein:
wealth marrying wealth.

U will never hear a hunter's son marrying dangote's daughter or iya buredi daughter marrying igbinedion's son

see as d man be like vulture wey rain beat inside suit
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by DrRasheed: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
skywalker001:
i wil believe it's typo
Thanks
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Florblu(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cmeo:

Are u saying a former MD can't finance his own wedding? If you still maintain your stand, then I pity the bigotry sense in you.

You should be careful of who you quote to spew trash
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Florblu(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Because of that the girl should not get married since the governors will give them gifts to show their loyalty. Well common sense are not always common. I thought Jonathan's foster daughter got over 70 cars as gift.

Pick out the sense in your post please
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Florblu(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Didn't Jonathan's daughter had wedding? Why are you reasoning like this
Was money not embezzled during Jonathan's daughters wedding? Think!it is free
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Florblu(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Didn't Jonathan's daughter had wedding? Why are you reasoning like this
Was money not embezzled during Jonathan's daughters wedding? Think!it is free
Re: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) by Florblu(f): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
Where is the free gift of common sense?

I am not surprised you were unable to pick sense outta my post.Of what use is a born dead brain?You are only seeking for ill fated and nonprofitable attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Policeman Looking As Wike Kisses His Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.