Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie (22937 Views)

Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by TunezMediaTV: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Nollywood star, Mike Ezuruonye has taken to his social media account to celebrate his mother on her birthday. Mike referred to her as international and super mum sent prayers of blessings and long life to his mother in a lengthy note on his gram. He wrote;

Happy birthday to the woman GOD selected from HEAVEN to bring me to the world...I feel so privileged to be called your son. Cos you are indeed an epitome of the true ABC's of womanhood...Taught me that motto of "NO ONE FOR US BUT GOD"..I and yiur other children,hold that motto firm...No sorrys enough for the pains i caused you while a Juvenile ..Still not enough Thank yous now im a Man u moulded above troubled Waters...I love you forever Mum and i still pray GOD keeps you alive to continually reap the fruit of your Labour..Cos u tooo suffer for us oooo.Happy Birthday my dearest Mama.Mother and Super Mum a.k.a international Mummy

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actor-mike-ezuruonye-celebrates-his.html

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Keepshining(f): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2016
See as mama still dey fresh! congratulation madam age with grace. But wait o,how come Mike dey yellow like this?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Came: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2016
He yellow like that because he garnish himself .Hahahaa..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by omamush(f): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2016
fine woman.. mama mike smiley

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2016
blessed is ur womb mama...happy birthday
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by sleeknick: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Na WA. How dis one take concern us
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by midehi2(f): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2016
this guy is super cute grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Neimar: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2016
make I nr lie igbo boys can fyne

No homo grin

15 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Kennedymac(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
happy birthday mama
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by legendte(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Keepshining:
See as mama still dey fresh! congratulation madam age with grace. But wait o,how come Mike dey yellow like this?
Are you insinuating bleaching?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Antoeni(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
HBD Madam wishing you God's uncommon favour
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by pretydiva(f): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
She's so biuriful. Happy bday ma
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Young03(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
HBD old woman
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Kennedymac(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
I never liked this guy
and he never knew u exist

bad belle is allowed sha

18 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Lilimax(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Happy birthday Mama Mike!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by kennyblaze007(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Hbd Iya Mike...I pray someday God makes me as more popular for my mum to be celebrated and newspapers n magazines TV n radio station including blogs celebrate my mum too....Oluwa answer the boy in time...

My name is Ken,I just want to make common sense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by johnstar(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Fresh dude
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by fucklil: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2016
2nd FP grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Daslim180(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
We are the same month born mom
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by luminouz(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
I never liked this guy
who asked u?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by bumi10(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
oooo

wonderful
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by StoneLucifer: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
I never liked this guy

Your hatred for him is inconsequential and insignificant..Afterall who even knows u!!

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by oscaruzie(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
I never liked this guy

he never liked you too grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by wildchild1: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Lovely

Check my signature
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by ijee4kristi: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
I never liked this guy
but why nah
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by soonest(f): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Keepshining:

His siblings are equally very fair.

Meanwhile, Happy birthday mama, age with grace

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Sicillian: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2016
unmark1:
I never liked this guy
Stay there hating while he is making more money and becoming famous + he doesn't know if somebody like u is in existence...

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by COOL10(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by moonnstar(f): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:
HBD old woman
must you use old?mannerless boy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Mikolo mikolo cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie by Young03(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2016
moonnstar:
must you use old?mannerless boy
Ubanki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello) Honoured With A New Title [PICS] / Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband / “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.