Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode (1231 Views)

Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode In Court Today / Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by newsentryportal: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2016
It is no longer news that Femi Fani- Kayode was said to have slumped Monday at the premises of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC where he is being held in their custody.

Looking at the below photo critically, it is as if he is saying "Why always me" or "What have I done again?".

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/caption-this-photo-of-femi-fani-kayode.html

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by xreal: 5:49am On Oct 25, 2016
EFCC: My friend move front! Mooove!

FFK: Chai! GEJ assured me that nothing like dis will happen, where is my saviour Jonathan now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by Davash222(m): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2016
xreal:

FFK: Chai! GEJ assured me that nothing like dis will happen, where is my saviour Jonathan now?
Your IQ is that of a Mango.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by udemejack(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2016
weting consign me? watching the drama in 3D

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by Flirtyjane(f): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2016
xreal:

Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by BALLOSKI: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Ffk: oh no! What again? Another arrest?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by xreal: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Davash222:

Your IQ is that of a Mango.

and urs, that of cucumber controlled by a single lady; now ur brain got that fishy smell.

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2016
See them oo dem no carry handcuf give me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2016
xreal:

and urs, that of cucumber controlled by a single lady; now ur brain got that fishy smell.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U mean sey dem dey chook hin brain inside something??

*dies*

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by Abeymills(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Ffk i appreciate ur effort 2speak out against a tyrant n bad leadership u are a great man n God will see u tru d Daura President did it 2 fela but he was disgraced out of office he jailed fela God dat did it then his still alive n will do it again
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by boss1310(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2016
some of you who take pleasure in sheer abuse of human rights and selective prosecution,mind you there will be a day of reckoning
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2016
FFK: Oga, my hands are as clean as those of a new born baby.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by xreal: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin

*dies*

Heavy chooking.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

*dies*
Lmao!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2016
See my life angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by agbangam: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Fani be like why Wetin I do Na "Only #850M I collect oo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by babatunx(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2016
FFK: Kilode Wetin again ? No be only 840m??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by QuotaSystem: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2016
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

The day this two faced clown decided to put Arewa in his crosshairs despite the graveyard in his cupboard was the beginning of the end for FFK. Not saying that's the core reason for his current travails, but it made him an easy and definite target for the powers that be.

This is politics. This is Nigeria. This is the truth.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by vedaxcool(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Na like this we go dey dey
Re: Caption This Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode by Earth2Metahuman: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
xreal:

see finishing

(1) (Reply)

He Didnt Beat Me, I Swear .. Udensi's Wife Changed Her Domestic Abuse Story / Just In: New Automotive Industrial Park In Anambra State As Gov Obiano Presents / IPOB Donates Money To Trump Rally Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.