Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

@guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: (2384 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

@guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by walestar2(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
Can you wash your girlfriend or wife Pants and Bra,
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by whitesturd(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by PCbusayo(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
smiley cheesy shocked undecided
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Why when the washing machine can do a better job?
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by PCbusayo(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Can you wash your girlfriend or wife Pants and Bra,

y ?
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by redsky1: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

abi?
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by nwabuking5(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
busayo come let me wash ur pusy for u not only pants and bra
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by whitesturd(f): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Duduknight(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Let the washing machine do a worse job, It can not still happen.

At OP: HELL NO
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by VGA: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
busayo come let me wash your pusy for u not only pants and bra

You"re just a fool.
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by VGA: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
A person you dont even know. naiaraland gosh!
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by walestar2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
I said @ guys not ladies please Or you want me bite everyone of you nippleshead
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by steeze(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
I would if it was one of those "IF-YOU-LOVE-ME-YOU'LL-WASH-ME-PANTS" situation.

But by default? Hell no shocked
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by sugarpp: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
Our family friends actualy do that. They are happily married and all but personally i can't conceive me ever asking my guy to do that, its almost like an insult angry
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by sugarpp: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
oops i just saw that you requested guys only reply cheesy sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Hesperus(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
steeze:

I would if it was one of those "IF-YOU-LOVE-ME-YOU'LL-WASH-ME-PANTS" situation.

But by default? Hell no shocked

Can you give an example of this scenario?
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
Any guy that does that must be taken to bar beach for spiritual cleansing.A good lady shd not even allow such
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
Any guy that does that must be taken to bar beach for spiritual cleansing.A good lady shd not even allow such
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Eaglebabe: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
U pple will not wash,but u will die for what is inside of them.If we vex go strike because of this post,una go die oooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by steeze(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
U pple will not wash,but u will die for what is inside of them.If we vex go strike because of this post,una go die oooooooooooooooooooooooh

Say wetin happen? U dey talk like say una sef no like the bazooka wey guys dey carry between their legs.If una strike, we sef go strike!!

Abi guys how una see am?
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
Does she have hands to wash her own panties ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why wash it, just throw it away and buy her another one.
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by 22medinat(f): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
My boyfrien washes mine when hes doing laundry and he finds them dirty he washes them along with any of my dirty clothes and stuff.
It doesnt make him a lesser man.
what even the big deal
except you be jazzman
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by TheSeeker(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^ I be juju man and I no fit do am.
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by Igwe9(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
Pant; not in my right mind. cheesy
Bra;maybe, but  that definitely would come as a surprise to her or better still, to get her in the mood
smiley smiley
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by skfa1: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
No, thank u angry
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by 190: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2009
well i wont mind washing my girl's panties anyway\~
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by bluespice(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
despite the fact that this is a completely sensless post with equally senseless replies
(bite me)
i've got a question for u fellas
y'all be munching on the coochie yet u can't wash what covers it?
ah don geddit. . . u can put your mouth there but your hands can't touch it?
*face palm*
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by chika98: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

despite the fact that this is a completely sensless post with equally senseless replies
(bite me)
i've got a question for u fellas
y'all be munching on the coochie yet u can't wash what covers it?
ah don geddit. . . u can put your mouth there but your hands can't touch it?
*face palm*

* Waits for them to come and say they don't do it*
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by bluespice(f): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
chika98:

* Waits for them to come and say they don't do it*
lol we all know they really do the durrty in every sense of the word
buncha pretenders
psssf!
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by r231(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
nope
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by walestar2(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
bluespice:

You regards my post to completely senseless post, why an ash words from unreasonable person,I don't like accusing a lady because God made them for Bleep reason, I have withness some guys washing ladies pant but I felt it is a bad idea so I want to know the extent of guys who have been doing that
Re: @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: by PAININASS: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hmmm, i will throw it away and buy her a lot of panties and bra,she can use and throw away but as for me,even if she is sick,i no go wash am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)? / Imagin A Lady Looses Her Boyfriend Cos Of Stretch Marks. / Why Do Lovers Close Their Eyes While Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.