Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos (5476 Views)

Fans Comment As Toke Makinwa Focuses Camera On Her X Part In Leather Dress Photo / South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter (+18) / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by sidetalk: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Mariam Mobil is an half case from Nigeria and Togo currently living in the United States of America in the crazy world of her own.
Mariam Mobil just like the Nigerian singer, Maheeda has a strong passion for exposing her sensitive body parts on the internet for full public glare.
She claims to be a model, actress, comedienne, dancer and a health and nutrition coach in New York City where she plies her trade.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-girl-living-abroad-breaks.html

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by Damibiz(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Man,i love my Country Nigeria...we REP any where in the world...positively or negetively hahahahahahaha...GOD BLESS NIGERIA..nd forgive her,for she dont know what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by CplusJason: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2016
He looks like Paul Pogba.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by talk2hb1(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2016
#HorrorPeople

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by OKorowanta: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Black panther

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by ghettowriter(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2016
she looks like a house girl with the ass of a kerdashian

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by adedayo3193(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Choi see dat ya*** shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by Sunnypa11(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
She dey practice mechanical engineering ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by KVNGGO: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
This is nice walai. Wow nice body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by moonnstar(f): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Ayamatanga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by saaedlee: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2016
All these Transgender dem sef eh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by IVORY2009(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Ikebe super shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by pretydiva(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2016
Is dis a he or a she undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by queenitee(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Damibiz:
Man,i love my Country Nigeria...we REP any where in the world...positively or negetively hahahahahahaha...GOD BLESS NIGERIA..nd forgive her,for she dont know what she is doing.
This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by queenitee(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
pretydiva:
Is dis a he or a she undecided
I wonder oo,I can't imagine how she breaks the internet oo
Naija sha
Op,I'm disappointed..Breaks the internet??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by chibatov(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2016
OP almost gave me heart attack ...sh*t is still working

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by JhimmyThall(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
.. Op.. Half cast or half case??
Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by Spactacle(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
CplusJason:
He looks like Paul Pogba.
the female version of Paul pogba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by fourtnee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by VOJA(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
When we stop to meddle in some personal lives of people we barely know, that's when CHANGE BEGINS WITH US.
Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by veekid(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
She's dope
Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
there i was wondering why my internet connection has been slow all day alternating between edge and 3g. so this is person that broke it nawa o. mumu op what is half caste for bleeps sake. half caste is derogatory ita mixed race. it doesn't even apply in this case as its d same race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by policy12: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na evil thing like this day break internet everyday, which day d internet go pieces.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos by Neimar: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
luv her shape ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men See What A Lady Said About YOU [Photo] / Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins / Tiwa Savage Puts Her Boobs On Display In Fendi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.