Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. (1253 Views)

This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / The Most Successful Ethnic Group In The U.s. May Surprise You / What You Need To Do To Excel In Agip(naoc) Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by naijaedutech: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Today is the birthday of Excel Ajah, the CEO of Nigerian University Scholarship website where he has helped thousands of Nigerian students get scholarships. His blog is among the top 600 websites in Nigeria according to Alexa.

He is arguably the richest and most successful entrepreneur in the whole of FUTO. Early this year he represented Nigeria in Dubai at the Hult Prize competition.

Despite his successes, he is still humble, unassuming and very inspiring.

Join me and celebrate him today.

Mundus.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by naijaedutech: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Happy Birthay Excel

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by kcpragmatik(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2016
naijaedutech:
Today is the birthday of Excel Ajah, the CEO of Nigerian University Scholarship website where he has helped thousands of Nigerian students get scholarships. His blog is among the top 600 websites in Nigeria according to Alexa.

He is arguably the richest and most successful entrepreneur in the whole of FUTO. Early this year he represented Nigeria in Dubai at the Hult Prize competition.

Despite his successes, he is still humble, unassuming and very inspiring.

Join me and celebrate him today.

Mundus.

He's greatness embodied.
Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by proficiency(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
A man I respect so much...HBD sir...God bless your future endeavours
Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by Ofoegbus(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by Sagewilliam(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir.Why is it that I have not have a personal encounter directly or indirectly with him as a FUTOITE.
Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by Excel888: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Is been long he graduated or are u a fresher?
Re: Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. by ajahexcel(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... / I Want To Be A Medical Doctor / 25 Killer Sites For Free Online Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.