Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) (16040 Views)

Please, If I May Ask, Why Do Men Bleach? ( Picture ) / Tough Questions Women Ask & Great Ways To Escape Them! / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by ladijacobs: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
A Relationships guide for Pacifists!

Some few minutes ago on facebook, I saw a note that a friend wrote recently, and this is an excerpt:

"This one is for the dudes-you know how ladies ask us questions that we cannot answer-questions that we will use to entrap ourselves. Let me illustrate "Am I fat? Isn’t she looking good? What do you think? Will you die for me? If I die would you remarry/marry someone else? Are you attracted to other people? etc"
These are questions that we know the answer to but there is no answer we can safely give (if any dude has found a way to answer them safely, please I beg of you, for the sake of all that’s holy, forward them to me).

Okay, so I decided to answer this bros with my own version. Use them at your own risk. It works (or has worked? Who cares?) for me, that does not guarantee that it will work for you. Please do not use any of these answers if you are not yet in a relationship with the girl in concern, it will backfire and burn your face. Trust me! Enjoy,

Disclaimer: Please this psot is just for the fun of it, o. Before NLanders crucify me like they have done 2ce today. Responses very welcome!!
===================================================================================================

Q1: Am I fat?
Bad response: Em, (uncertain) or No or Yes (worst case).
My Answer: (Look her over and smile) Your clothes fit perfectly! In fact, one could even think maybe the designer had you in mind. By the way, we should go shopping soon, so we can get more lovely ones. You make me so proud! (swiftly change the topic here before it is too late)

Q2: (She's looking at a beautiful stranger) Isn't she looking good?
Bad response: No (An Obvious Lie she won't take) or Yes (Then you'll get yourself into trouble for nothing!)
My Answer: She's okay. I actually saw her staring at us. She was eyeing you in envy. She's jealous because you are prettier and my eyes are all over you. Am I not lucky?

Q3: (After she has made up her mind about something but wants to ask all the same) What do you think?
Bad response: Say what is actually on your mind, and start an argument you won't win, and will leave both mouths tasting funny.
My Answer: I really need to give more thought to it, because right now I don't have working answers. What do YOU think? (If she doesn't answer, follow up by changing the topic. If she raises it again, tell her what's on your mind. But if she answers with her own concrete plans, agree with her. During the implementation of her plans, you will produce your own ideas and integrate it all together!)

Q4: Will you die for me?
Bad responses: Almost all responses are bad. This is a very tricky one.
My Answer: I will take down anything that tries to work against you, whether I die or live in the process! I will prefer to live, actually, because I want to keep being there for you, and loving you. Someone told me that dead men don't usually fall in love (laugh), but who knows? Maybe your love may bring me back from the dead when I have died for you!

Q5: If I die will you remarry?
Bad Responses: Hesitation, Hasty Yes/No, Yes, No (any of these are bad)
My Answer: If you die (God forbid) then I can never be myself again. I will only become a monster, a shadow of my previous self. As for this monster, I can't really say what it will do. You know monsters are unpredictable. They may even eat their own hearts,

Q6: Are you attracted to other women/ladies/girls?
Bad Responses: Hesitation, Hasty Yes/No, Yes, No (any of these are bad)
My Answer: Your love makes my heart steadfast. I am like a mountain, fastened deeply into the ground. If a heavy tornado hits me, some of my parts may crumble; but no matter how heavy and hard the tornado is, I, the mountain, can never bow down to it, and it can't lift me off the ground; but that is as long as your love keeps me rooted deep into the ground. So you see, you have a large part to play there, too. (Digress and start talking about how much you need her in your life, or skilfully change the topic if she is looking doubtful).

That Q6 answer na long wahala o!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by whitesturd(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
well said.Aint you a genius? smiley smiley
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by ladijacobs: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
whitesturd:

well said.Aint you a genius? smiley smiley

LOL thanks, but as your signature says, I may just be a fool on the other hand. Such smartness almost always puts me in trouble.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by sweetpie23: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
nice one.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by steeze(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
You know, i've never figured out why girls ask guys those tricky questions myself. But to me the worst question is:
Q4: Will you die for me?

My ANSWER? - Duh? Why would i do that?! How about you die for me instead?

But of course, you dare not say that to them. That's like digging your own grave. You'll have to agree to die for them or be diplomatic like the poster or something. shocked

Damn that question is tricky!!
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by jaybee3(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
@OP
you been reading those teenage magazines again?
key is to be real. no right or wrong answers cool
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Eaglebabe: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
These questions come up when too pple dt are not sure of themselves come together in a relationship.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Secretz(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
jay bee:

@OP
you been reading those teenage magazines again?
key is to be real. no right or wrong answers cool

grin
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by jaybee3(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
Secretz:

grin
Na lie?
who da heck in the world ask 'em dumb ass questions? especially q 4,5,6
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by ima1(f): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
all of those answers are cheezy n not believable, example the first and second one, if a guy answers like that i will know he is fing lieing
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by steeze(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
who da heck in the world ask 'em dumb ass questions?

Guy them dey ask those questions o!! Q4 is a classic example.

all of those answers are cheezy n not believable, example the first and second one

They aren't believable but trust me girls ask these questions a lot. Q1 is one i've been asked before
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by dani1luv: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Wonderful . . . cheesy
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by StellaN3(f): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
good job man grin grin grin
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by ladijacobs: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
ima1:

all of those answers are cheezy n not believable, example the first and second one, if a guy answers like that i will know he is fing lieing

LOL cos I wrote it that way doesn't mean I say it that way. The girls I have been in a relationship with are VERY INTELLIGENT girls, and THIS is how I talk everytime, whether Im with them or not. Whether Im joking or serious. Maybe you may even detect a hint of that kind of conversation style in my posts.

But on the other hand, I gave a disclaimer at the start! Its just for the LOLz, for the fun of it. Please don't take it to heart,
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by 190: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2009
now ive gat the answer 2 the question antonia normally asks me~

Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2009
@ Post!

The responses are too slick! Typical isnt it. undecided

A girl can always tell when a guy is fake. You know sometimes is better to give the wrong answers, that way we'll know you only human, just like us!!
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by whitelexi(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2009
Its not good to tell lies just cos thats what she wants to hear. . . If she's a fat cow, tell her she needs the gym, for her health sakes! grin grin grin
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

Its not good to tell lies just cos thats what she wants to hear. . . If she's a fat cow, tell her she needs the gym, for her health sakes! grin grin grin

Exactly! I ask you if I'm fat and you tell me my dress fits! When I know I need to loose that extra pound. I'll just say in my mind . . . 'this guy's a sissy' undecided
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by jaybee3(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

Exactly! I ask you if I'm fat and you tell me my dress fits! When I know I need to loose that extra pound. I'll just say in my mind . . . 'this guy's a sissy' undecided
Lie lie pants on fire. If i answer the question by being honest then the rest of the day will be spent answering all sort of questions.
From;
So you don't like me anymore,
you probably don't find me attractive now since i have put on extra weight
If i look the wrong way whilst driving it'd be a big problem

Girls are generally emotionally fragile and the only way to deal with them is not by lying or being blunt but being generally aware on how to structure such difficult communications.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^ You know women are humans too, just like you guys. With all our fragile emotions, we hate being 'handled'.

Tell me I'm fat, but dont patronize me! That pisses me off!
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by goodness85: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
Great. for info on How to Answer Relationship Questions visit

www.perfectsdate..com
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by ladijacobs: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
What part of "This is all a joke" (as I said at the start) don't you guys get? LOL.

When (in the past), I answered girls like this, they KNEW I was joking cos I joke a lot.

@Ujujoan: If the girl has actually gained some pounds (and Im not talking Queen Elizabeth money, LOL), then it will always be the WRONG avenue to tell her at the time she asks. We guys will end up with an emotional wreck when a girl asks u such and u tell her. She will say you were not planning to tell her if she never asked. She will say you dont love her anymore. All that crap. Rather, you should tell her when she is in a more relaxed environment and not when she's anxious about how she will look good for you on your pleasant outing. Pah!

By the way, "handling" is the fundamental aspect of relationships. Not only ladies need to be handled. There's a kind of handling [ahem] that guys require too (any guy in the house that feels me, whoop out loud! Woo-hoo, yeah baby, thats what im talking about. LOL)
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by selena(f): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2009
Assuming am the guy answering the question in number two,i would be like,what girl?i dont see no girl
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by corrall(f): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
questions 4, 5 and 6 are just stupid, those are for teenagers.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by steeze(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
The fact is, even the ladies don't KNOW what they want to hear.

You tell her she's fat and she needs to go to d gym, she'll withdraw into her shell and sulk. And then she'll start thinking maybe you are seeing someone else cos she's not "so attractive anymore". Then she'll probably call u insensitive for telling her so bluntly that she's fat.

If, on the other hand you tell her she's not fat, she'll call you a liar, and a man who doesn't have the BALLS enough to tell his woman the truth.

Both ways, its a tricky situation. We all know how FRAGILE women can get. And yes, you guys can kill me now
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by InesQor(m): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2010
cheesy Wetin I no go see for Nairaland? cool grin
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2010
It's 9ice smiley
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2010
steeze:

The fact is, even the ladies don't KNOW what they want to hear.

You tell her she's fat and she needs to go to d gym, she'll withdraw into her shell and sulk. And then she'll start thinking maybe you are seeing someone else cos she's not "so attractive anymore". Then she'll probably call u insensitive for telling her so bluntly that she's fat.

If, on the other hand you tell her she's not fat, she'll call you a liar, and a man who doesn't have the BALLS enough to tell his woman the truth.

Both ways, its a tricky situation. We all know how FRAGILE women can get. And yes, you guys can kill me now
We know what we want to hear o oooo,
we want to hear all those sweet words that guys normally tell us.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by tai2(m): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2010
@OP.

This bill has now been signed stamped, signed, sealed and approved wink.
All boyfriends, husbands and toasters are advised to henceforth take note and act accordingly.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by googles: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]will you die for me ??

wat a dumb question, pple really ask that undecided undecided[/size]
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by fubiluv: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
This is so interesting.
You guys are too much. cool
This trend is so funny and has made my day.
I love this, cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the information,so we knw when they are deciving us
Or just telling us what we want 2 hear.
Re: My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) by Konjour(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
what tha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!! It seems someone is scared of hittin' the bull's eye,if she's fat,she does NOT need a mirror to tell her that,albeit a human being. morever,why should i think of sacrificin' my life for her,i think that's only meant for a gay called Romeo,whom PROBABLY is still burnin' away in one corner in hell right now. shocked embarassed cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.