Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,029 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System (2399 Views)

IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System / IPPIS: FG Tells ASUU No Agency Must Oppose Payment System / 5 Apps All Students Must Have On There Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by 9jagist247: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has issued out Notice to all Students on The New Online Reg and Payment System for the year 2017.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WEtoDc77Mnw/WAQKmOXrcOI/AAAAAAAAFeE/Xk4bNau7HpMXYoNf-ghWrRAm1kEOvdargCPcB/s1600/jamb%2Blogo.jpg[/img]

OurschoolNG.com uses this medium to inform all students, parents, guardians and supporters that the use of scratch cards to access services on JAMB portal (www.jamb.org.ng) shall be discontinued shortly.

The new payment methods will include:
Online payment via Interswitch (Visa,Mastercard,verve) cards will be accepted. POS, ATM, Quickpay at the Bank and Quickteller will also be available.
We shall notify you when this process starts. Continue Reading...@

Source: http://www.ourschoolng.com/2016/10/jamb-2017-notice-to-all-students-online-reg-and-payment-system.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by ghettowriter(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Okey. this sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by emmaak2(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2016
I THINK THEY SHOULD SCRAP OUT JAMB sad
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Nice development....Is JAMB exempted from TSA? Why involve Interswitch for a transaction that will hit TSA...Are they not suppose to link their website to the TSA like most government institutions are doing? ....Won't they charge the usual 100 service fee. So imagine 100*1,000,000=......

Let me wait till they conclude plans...wicked country and leaders that are dangerously corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by JuicyGee(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Jamb is supposed to be scrapped instead of post utme.. The way our leaders impose policies on us tho.. They would have carried out a referendum on Nigerians before scrapping post utme... Our views doesn't count.
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by mukhcech(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
ejibaba:
Nice development....Is JAMB exempted from TSA? Why involve Interswitch for a transaction that will hit TSA...Are they not suppose to link their website to the TSA like most government institutions are doing? ....Won't they charge the usual 100 service fee. So imagine 100*1,000,000=......

Let me wait till they conclude plans...wicked country and leaders that are dangerously corrupt.

Olodo. interswitch is an online payment platform. TSA is Nigeria Treasury account that all national income are kept.
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
mukhcech:

Olodo. interswitch is an online payment platform. TSA is Nigeria Treasury account that all national income are kept.

Hahhahaha...people like you make me laugh hard....for your info I know the difference...I stand by my earlier post people should via JAMB site generate Remita codes for onward payment to any bank within their reach.

Insisting it must be via a payment platform is corruption.... 100*1,000,0000 candidates =

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by solomix10(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
9jagist247:
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has issued out Notice to all Students on The New Online Reg and Payment System for the year 2017.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WEtoDc77Mnw/WAQKmOXrcOI/AAAAAAAAFeE/Xk4bNau7HpMXYoNf-ghWrRAm1kEOvdargCPcB/s1600/jamb%2Blogo.jpg[/img]

OurschoolNG.com uses this medium to inform all students, parents, guardians and supporters that the use of scratch cards to access services on JAMB portal (www.jamb.org.ng) shall be discontinued shortly.

The new payment methods will include:
Online payment via Interswitch (Visa,Mastercard,verve) cards will be accepted. POS, ATM, Quickpay at the Bank and Quickteller will also be available.
We shall notify you when this process starts. Continue Reading...@

Source: http://www.ourschoolng.com/2016/10/jamb-2017-notice-to-all-students-online-reg-and-payment-system.html
but why is it that the registration has not started unlike past years when they would have started the registration since september ,is it that they want to shift the exam schedule from march to latter months?
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by mukhcech(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
ejibaba:

Hahhahaha...people like you make me laugh hard....for your info I know the difference...I stand by my earlier post people should via JAMB site generate Remita codes for onward payment to any bank within their reach.

Insisting it must be via a payment platform is corruption.... 100*1,000,0000 candidates =

keep laughing hard. What is remita? Could it be possible Remita is free. as in free..........I think that title fits u well. Both remita and interswitch are both payment platforms. They are both capable of depositing directly into TSA. They both charge processing fee for their services. pls Mr. Olodo. what are you saying?
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
mukhcech:

keep laughing hard. What is remita? Could it be possible Remita is free. as in free..........I think that title fits u well. Both remita and interswitch are both payment platforms. They are both capable of depositing directly into TSA. They both charge processing fee for their services. pls Mr. Olodo. what are you saying?
Kiddo, Mr ITK continue in your ignorance
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by mj(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
mukhcech:

Oga someone is enlightening you, still you are proving you know it all. As at today TSA transactions can only be processed via Remita, All federal government collections go through Remita including Jamb, CAC, DPR, NNPC, NOUN, ABU, Unilag, UI, OAU, NPA, SEC, etc.
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by 9jagist247: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
solomix10:
but why is it that the registration has not started unlike past years when they would have started the registration since september ,is it that they want to shift the exam schedule from march to latter months?

Actually, we don't know for now, but if there is any information on it, we will let you know at OurschoolNG.com
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by mukhcech(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
ejibaba:
Kiddo, Mr ITK continue in your ignorance
Olodo. Mr. IKN. continue in your stubborn ignorance.lol
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by mukhcech(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
mj:

Oga someone is enlightening you, still you are proving you know it all. As at today TSA transactions can only be processed via Remita, All federal government collections go through Remita including Jamb, CAC, DPR, NNPC, NOUN, ABU, Unilag, UI, OAU, NPA, SEC, etc.

You have a problem and I know what it is.
what is TSA transaction?
if jamb was included why could they opt out. The last time I checked, jamb was sold through scratch cards. what Unilorin that still uses interswitch as a payment platform.

Nawa o. so Mumu self dey claim enlightenment. mtchew.
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by mukhcech(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
There is a huge difference between payment platforms and a payment account. Understand the difference before you wail here.
Re: Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System by SoftwareLord(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Weda Remita or Interswitch, they are all payment platform. But Interswitch r criminals charging 100 per transaction while Remita charge #36 per transac ( I know. because I used It For for. NYSC Transac)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away Sunday August 16th By 8pm / Crazy Day For Oau,dem Catch Guy Wey Dey Masturbate For Female Hostel Toilet / How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.