Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession (1112 Views)

How To Access Funds For a capital intensive Business In Nigeria / What Business Can One Do In The Service Industry That Isn't Capital Intensive? / Starting A Low-capital Online Business: What You Should Look Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by driveiwe(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2016
I made my list of these businesses to invest into during recession, and it will make you never to cry for hunger;
But Note; If you wanna succeed you must hang your coat of prode away...

1) Frying of Akara;
Yes and yes I mean frying of Akara, it might seem dirty or stupid, but get involved in it, either directly or indirectly. And you will smile during the recession.
Directly when you make a shade and fry it by yourself, while indirectly is when you locate a good spot and get someone to sell and fry for you, with remittance by the person.

2)Frying Of Groundnut;
This business has been a saviour of many, groundnut is accepted by virtually 98% of Nigerians, that makes groundnut frying and supplying to shops and supermarkets a good business.

3) Popcorn Making;
Popcorn is of high demand in schools, churches, cinemas, and most parts in Nigeria consumes popcorn. but more is consumed in the North than any other place in Nigeria.

4) Plantain chips;
This is also a quiet but lucrative business here in Nigeria, just produce and send it over to road side sellers, and you kick poverty bye bye.

5) Snail Farming;
It's less capital intensive, because few snails (male and female) you buy and mount in your backyard with vehicle tires hipped around it to protect it can reproduce a bountiful harvest of snails after some months.

6)Garri business;
Get to villages buy bargain with farmers about their cassava farms and purchase it then you get some more to fry for you and you good to go.

So many more but lemme stop here... your destiny is in your hands, it's better you start locally and get globally, rather than start globally and later get locally.
Re: Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by greeneducation: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
driveiwe:
I made my list of these businesses to invest into during recession, and it will make you never to cry for hunger;
But Note; If you wanna succeed you must hang your coat of prode away...
1) Frying of Akara;
Yes and yes I mean frying of Akara, it might seem dirty or stupid, but get involved in it, either directly or indirectly. And you will smile during the recession.
Directly when you make a shade and fry it by yourself, while indirectly is when you locate a good spot and get someone to sell and fry for you, with remittance by the person.
2)Frying Of Groundnut;
This business has been a saviour of many, groundnut is accepted by virtually 98% of Nigerians, that makes groundnut frying and supplying to shops and supermarkets a good business.
3) Popcorn Making;
Popcorn is of high demand in schools, churches, cinemas, and most parts in Nigeria consumes popcorn. but more is consumed in the North than any other place in Nigeria.
4) Plantain chips;
This is also a quiet but lucrative business here in Nigeria, just produce and send it over to road side sellers, and you kick poverty bye bye.
5) Snail Farming;
It's less capital intensive, because few snails (male and female) you buy and mount in your backyard with vehicle tires hipped around it to protect it can reproduce a bountiful harvest of snails after some months.
6)Garri business;
Get to villages buy bargain with farmers about their cassava farms and purchase it then you get some more to fry for you and you good to go.
So many more but lemme stop here... your destiny is in your hands, it's better you start locally and get globally, rather than start globally and later get locally.

Best business advise I have gotten this year.

1 Like

Re: Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by ghettowriter(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
7. Blogging; it might not start paying immediately, but if you put in the required effort, you'll definitely earn some money from it. besides, its capital intensive.

1 Like

Re: Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by WebclickNG: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2016
Download The FREE Report: Recession Marketing - Getting Your Business Through Nigeria Recession By Joining The Facebook Nigeria Recession Survival Group at https://www./NigeriaRecessionSurvival/
Re: Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by mrsage(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Good
Re: Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by goodgate: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
mrsage:
Good
Good Evening MRSAGE,My name is Sam,please can Ýou link me up with anybody who has a Bus or Taxi to give out on Hire Purchase or Daily delivery basis? Thanks.
Re: Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession by mrsage(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
goodgate:
Good Evening MRSAGE,My name is Sam,please can Ýou link me up with anybody who has a Bus or Taxi to give out on Hire Purchase or Daily delivery basis? Thanks.

What location or state?

(1) (Reply)

/ Lets Access This And Share / Preliminary Business Plan On 20 Litre Dispenser Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.