Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... (43214 Views)

How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / Who Are Those Whose Number You Know Offhand?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Your blood group

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by abbeyty(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2016
let me add mine ''your name'', some now find it hard to remember their names cuz of this hard time
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by abbeyty(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2016
let me add mine ''your name'' some now find it hard to remember their names cuz of this hard time
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by uwagimboo: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ur sperm count..
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Crixina(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
ghettowriter:
•Your state's zip code.

•Nigeria's general emergency number: 112 or 199 (those numbers work even if there is no credit or full network in your phone. you can even dial them on a password protected phone)
And what happens after you dial them?
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Glaxxs: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
SirWere:
The art of deception

and elementary Mathematics.

Could you elaborate the bolded.
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Eberex(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
That you slow down when approaching a ZEBRA crossing.

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
I only know my phone number, Great Ife anthem offhand

1 Like

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Crixina(f): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
abuayman:
Yhur Ovulation time so dat bele go enter shapshap grin
or no go enter undecided
Just saying..
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Davidson267(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
lopjohnny:
The following information should be known offhand by any average person,,, but it's a pity today that most people don't take it serious and think it's a normal stuff. They include,,,,

_ your phone number
_ your bank account details (account number, ATM pin) it's funny some do forget their ATM pin,,,,, just four digit.
_ your matriculation number,,, funny right
_ the following contacts (your parents, siblings, lover)
_ your school anthem....... Some students have spent three to four years in the University and yet to know their school anthem while some don't even know the National anthem,,, especially the second stanza (I have witnessed scene several times)
_ And lastly the Nigeria's thirty six States and capital........ The last time some recite it last was in the primary school days........ It won't be funny when you go for an interview and you are asked to recite the states and capital of your country and you start shaking mouth like someone that has just been BITTEN by heavy rain.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.
drenched
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by femi4: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
ghettowriter:

Its 199.

911 is american police emergency number.
911 works in nigeria too
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by dreezybines: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
If to say school anthem na like secondary school own wey we dey sing everyday I for sabi am...
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by HealthCoach1: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by eROCK247(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Make I jst kukuma save this page na... grin
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by dreezybines: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
If to say school anthem na like secondary school own wey we dey sing everyday I for sabi am...I only hear my school anthem maybe once in a session
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Armstrong34(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
How is dis gonna put food on d average's man table now
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by 3sexy: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ur bra size
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by kunledegreat(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
- Your blood group & genotype
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Your girlfriend's ringtone, and lastly
- My website address: www.roughdiamondblog.com
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by kelvinkosi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Op u urself u sabi 36 states and there capitals ?? undecided undecided....

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by snowblaq(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
ghettowriter:

Are you sure they still represent the same thing under this present government?
.....u r mean sha!!!!...lwkmd!! grin grin grin....but on a more serious note..I think u r right
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by skywalker001(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
lopjohnny:

Bro, I'm sure you can't recite the states and capital perfectly....
who state and capital epp
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Kazrem(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
I know all except my account number. Funny though. Oh my school anthem too.
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by skywalker001(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
adebayor1490:
Your blood type
blood group/genotype
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by dipeolu16(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
sinaj:
What the eagle nd horse in the coat of arm signify
. True Talk
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ghettowriter(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Crixina:
And what happens after you dial them?

If you dial 112 (Nigeria's National Emergency Number) a representative answers the call and asks why you are calling. if its a fire incident they call the closest fire service to your location to deploy men to the place. If you are stranded, they call in police to help you. those are some of the services they offer.

(I know this is a bad idea; but you can try giving them a prank call to testify).

1 Like

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by IghoCentric(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
lopjohnny:
The following information should be known offhand by any average person,,, but it's a pity today that most people don't take it serious and think it's a normal stuff. They include,,,,

_ your phone number
_ your bank account details (account number, ATM pin) it's funny some do forget their ATM pin,,,,, just four digit.
_ your matriculation number,,, funny right
_ the following contacts (your parents, siblings, lover)
_ your school anthem....... Some students have spent three to four years in the University and yet to know their school anthem while some don't even know the National anthem,,, especially the second stanza (I have witnessed scene several times)
_ And lastly the Nigeria's thirty six States and capital........ The last time some recite it last was in the primary school days........ It won't be funny when you go for an interview and you are asked to recite the states and capital of your country and you start shaking mouth like someone that has just been bitten by heavy rain.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.

Universities have anthems too... I finish 4 years for uniben without hearing any anthem oh?... Well I no even attend my own matriculation and convocation ceremonies
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by GoodSide: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
hmmm

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ahahnow: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nonsense. I dont even know my age number
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by guyo: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Your adjusted date of birth next of kin
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by guyo: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Your adjusted date of birth and next of kin details
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by OutOnBail(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
some don't even remember their windows login password undecided
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Your bank account balance. Very important.
It's time to meet the millionaires. https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=152591455206152&id=100013658943107&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.152591455206152%3Atl_objid.152591455206152%3Athid.100013658943107%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A828775812837523743&__tn__=%2As

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.