Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan (34858 Views)

Metuh: Court Orders Dasuki To Enter Witness Box, Rejects Jonathan’s Application / $2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by skywalker001(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:

At the first instance, I didn't expect you to understand, but are you also brain dead Like your zombified dullorado of a Messiah?
agent of corruption stay off my mention... i refused to expose to your virus
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
Time to carry this man upon arrival at Port Harourt (Omagwa) International Airport whenever he returns embarassed

Useless ex-president of the republic and grand commander of militants in Niger Delta embarassed embarassed embarassed

There is nothing wrong with that picture.

There is 100% possibility that the screen went dim, and for him to get back the computer to display he has to click on the mouse.

You ain't even smart at all
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Sibrah: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
BayLord01:
Which prove do u still want, those that have been vomiting theirs aren't enough for you?
And these are same people who are quick to argue that Abacha stole because his loots are being returned. Their reasoning power and moral have time-tables i guess. . .
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by mickool(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
The ineffectual buffoonish is making things more messer.its not possible for Dasukli to steal $2.2 billion, where did him get the money he shared? This man know nothing about financial management. Stealing is now corruption ooo...
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
skywalker001:
agent of corruption stay off my mention... i refused to expose to your virus

Lol, is only a zombified virus that can be exposed which is the one you are carrying... cheesy

Agent of fake corruption crusader go and get a better life than being a zombie

As a paddy, your cure is guaranteed for free grin
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by blackaboy: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

#Copied
Your source please.....Secondly that source should also post or give us or show how IBB OBJ ABACHA TURAI YARADUA ETC have stolen from our treasury.This is not to cover the likes of GEJ but don't be a hypocrite by touch lighting only GEJ and his admin but other past govts should be probed and criticized.You guys are fund of praising smart thieves but castigating dull ones...Bros all na tiff.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Keballl: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
maasoap:

You are dumber than I thought
In fact, you sounded just like your hero. Knowing the truth but always trying to misinform the ignorant ones among you.
2.1 billion dollars was shared by Dasuki alone while 15 billion dollars was total amount claimed to have been spent on military between 2007 and 2015 in the name Boko Haram! Yes, of course, 90% was diverted into the individual pockets.

LMAO !! Look who we have got here. An Aregbesola ram. This ediot still believe Dasuki shared 2.1 billion dollars "ALONE".

You are even more senile than the Aso Rock Imbec1le from Daura.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by cherylTee(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

#Copied
MalcoImX:
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied
[quote author=MalcoImX post=50490595]Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied[Media Trial! How many of these have been charged and tried in a court of competent jurisdiction. We'll all be living in denial as Nigerians if we think this government is actually fighting corruption. Time shall definitely tell... ]

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by stephengee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
But it's possible for him to share it!

This man is dumber than I thought.
See what Naira land and social media does.. This one that is not an inch close in wisdom as Gej is calling him dumber... With the news of money shared you have being hearing... Has it even amount to a billion yet? Zombie

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

where is the proof that Dasuki stole $2.2bn? Only dumbos believed that in the first place.Why do you think the EFCC has ben shying away from bringing Dasuki to court?
The money Obanikoro is about to return is frm where?
The money thief Metuh is begging to return is frm where?
The money Obanikoro gave to Fayose the president of Biafra is frm where?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

LMAO !! Look who we have got here. An Aregbesola ram. This ediot still believe Dasuki shared 2.1 billion dollars "ALONE".

Chai, see finishing
Bro, joy dey far from you o
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by legalvoice(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
Time to carry this man upon arrival at Port Harourt (Omagwa) International Airport whenever he returns embarassed

Useless ex-president of the republic and grand commander of militants in Niger Delta embarassed embarassed embarassed

What are you waiting for?
Is he hiding?
Zombie...
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by yaki84: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Jonathan should please shut up and stop blabbing. EFCC never said Dasuki alone stole $2.2billion. The money was stolen by Jonathan, Dasuki, Mama piss and other political and military cronies too numerous to mention that the money was shared with. This is a very weak and unintelligent attempt at defending Dasuki.
dem tie u like goat from making u to take these names to court withh all the efidens u get?

Wetin de stop u from approaching icpc or efcc with ur efidens?

Redcap Mvmv.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Dickson2804: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

MalcoImX:
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied
U are just promoting media propaganda. Even PMB has no evidence to back all dis exaggerated figures. If not, why is he delaying to convict them?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by skywalker001(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:

[s]Lol, is only a zombified virus that can be exposed which is the one you are carrying...

Agent of fake corruption crusader go and get a better life than being a zombie

As a paddy, your cure is guaranteed for free[/s]
stil not making sense
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by bigtt76(f): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
This didirin sef! No one is saying Dasuki stole anything, what we are saying is that he misappropriated the funds! This PhD man sef never de sabi English ni? Misappropriation and Stealing are two different things.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by johnbu: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:

Hater... Abeg give me that alcohol that will take me to Oxford university to deliver a speech while you continue your hating...
You are obviously uncomfortable seeing Gej busting your bubbles lol.

I love this cheesy
get sense,get sight and hearing in IJN
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by 4wrd9ja: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:
u may be saying the truth
but how did ur wife manage to get $31 million

Jonah...ur talking too much these days
Efcc warming up for u
Through her savings just like brutai, abi na only brutai sabi the art of saving.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
skywalker001:
stil not making sense
OK! Buh knowing a zombie and the way they reasons I have no excuse why I should consistently elaborate and persist.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Elujulo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mr jonah sebi na u order him to shere it....dnt worry it will reach ur turn u will go to jail I promise you sir......]

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/it-is-not-possible-for-dasuki-to-steal-2-2billion-jonathan/[/quote]
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by shammah1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Any proof pls? Already tired of your media trials
MalcoImX:
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by vibzy: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
But it's possible for him to share it!

This man is dumber than I thought.

it comment like this, past leaders keep saying the youth are the future but future never come. #reasonbeforeyoucomment

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by haji56(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
but it is possible 2.2 persons were killed and a lot of wealth had either being stolen or burnt down pls let us be just to ourselves.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by skywalker001(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:

OK! Buh knowing a zombie and the way they reasons I have no excuse why I should consistently elaborate and persist.
aren't u tired of wailing ? once again stay off my mention
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
johnbu:
get sense,get sight and hearing in IJN

If 10 of you zombies can volunteer and adopt that prayer, Nigeria will be a better place that even US will never come close. smiley
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by vibzy: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Jonathan should please shut up and stop blabbing. EFCC never said Dasuki alone stole $2.2billion. The money was stolen by Jonathan, Dasuki, Mama piss and other political and military cronies too numerous to mention that the money was shared with. This is a very weak and unintelligent attempt at defending Dasuki.

Nigerian youth I hail ooooo.... you are such a weak intellectual specie .... where did you get the story from apart from national dailies ? #reasonbeforeyoucomment

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
skywalker001:
aren't u tired of wailing ? once again stay off my mention
Advise your self and not otherwise...
You better piss off my mention wink
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by vibzy: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied

no wonder you will never be given a chance to lead..#reasonbeforeyoucomment

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jona-daft and his love for corruption go......

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by megawax8: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
//

#Copied

Broooos, all this moneys you're calling, did you even bother to calculate or think it through?

The bold part just made me SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Chikpat(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
//

* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

#Copied

Facts are incontrovertible. Some foolish Nigerians say dat a man whose actions and inactions are d dirrect causes of our economic recession is their hero. Hero indeed!

Why does he always rant such nonsenses anytime he is away from Nigeria. Thief at home, saint overseas. Such an "ineffectual buffon" cannot be my hero.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) / Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.