Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan (34861 Views)

Metuh: Court Orders Dasuki To Enter Witness Box, Rejects Jonathan’s Application / $2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by APCmyheart(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:
Now this is another offensive shot daunting the 18 yard box of the opposition defensive.

Gej since they fail to nail jail you keep up with the offensive. APC knows that the day they will question you by efcc or take you in by the DSS is the day they will be exposed of the lies they've been feeding gullible Nigeria patriots.

I fought corruption without making noise ~ GEJ Oct 2016.
Dasuki cannot steal $2.2 billion, is never possible~ Gej oct 2016.

Expecting another blow my hero to the enemy camp grin grin

Hurray!!! Gej is back, opposition is life!!! Zombies watch out!

LOL your hero is as daft as you, It's not possible for Dasuki to steal $2.2 billion but it's possible for him to be sharing it.. hahha

How about those that have been exposed and returning there own?

Metuh

Falae

Bode George etc... hahaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Sajio(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
But it's possible for him to share it!

This man is dumber than I thought.
Can you please convert $2.2bn to Naira? and tell me what was the budget as @then...... this is just the case of Sanusi $49.8bn. didn't mean Dasuki is clean bur that's a huge lie to totally bring him down. but some day buhari won't be there and the real truth will surface.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Sajio(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Jonathan should please shut up and stop blabbing. EFCC never said Dasuki alone stole $2.2billion. The money was stolen by Jonathan, Dasuki, Mama piss and other political and military cronies too numerous to mention that the money was shared with. This is a very weak and unintelligent attempt at defending Dasuki.
.. Can you please convert $2.2bn to Naira? and tell me what was the budget as @then...... this is just the case of Sanusi $49.8bn. didn't mean Dasuki is clean bur that's a huge lie to totally bring him down. but some day buhari won't be there and the real truth will surface.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yes sir, he may not have stolen entirely the said sum but one thing we all know for sure is he did share the sum among his cohorts. Reminds me of what a woman once said on channels TV when invited "I can't imagine how they are able to sleep when ill-equipped soldiers are being slaughtered like chickens by the dreaded book haram"cos of the horrendous fact that some corrupt govt officials misappropriated the security fund earmarked for them
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL your hero is as daft as you, It's not possible for Dasuki to steal $2.2 billion but it's possible for him to be sharing it.. hahha

How about those that have been exposed and returning there own?

Metuh

Falae

Bode George etc... hahaa
I beg browse help me ask them o.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Excuzeme: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

With this your long and endless list of thieves, how many of them are convicted and sent to jail?...none abi, so please shut your mouth and keep feeding on the lies by your anti corruption hero Buhari.

And yes they told you they recovered trillions from the looters yet Nigeria is broke...ask your hero Buhari were all the money go. People using their common sense cannot be deceived only zombies can be deceived.

Jonathan, your "chief loote", said in this same Oxford arrangee lecture: "The cases are still in court, let us wait and see what happens"

So, how do you ask How many have been JAILEd, when the cases are not yet determined?

Or Do you expect Buhari to just Jail them without fair trial?
or dont you think some of the Judges have to justify the huge bribe they got, by stalling the cases?

Okay, the same dunce-wailers will be the ones shouting "Diktatorship"!
grin grin
Corruption is fighting back! Whether they get jailed or set free, is the work of the Judiciary (corrupt Judges), nothing to do with Buhari
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by biodun83L(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

where is the proof that Dasuki stole $2.2bn? Only dumbos believed that in the first place.Why do you think the EFCC has ben shying away from bringing Dasuki to court?
you must b a fool even dasuki submited to the crime and aw com he is bn mentioning names and even dos dat are acused never denied it God punish ur life for ur useless statement
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by borntosuccess(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
I think our hero has come to realize that keeping quite would only make ppl suffer, more blows to the enemy camp our hero,we miss u
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by SillyMods: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Of course, you don't have answers to those common sense questions..

Swerve jare
[/s]
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by hamzeiy: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/it-is-not-possible-for-dasuki-to-steal-2-2billion-jonathan/

I cnt beleive GEJ said he fought curruption without publicity,
lol....... A friend jst killed him with his quotes # I have no
doubt he must have soaked his brain in
some of that liquid that makes it function
erratically before making out this statement.
Are we to quickly forget such statements which
serve as reminders of how he fought corruption
like:
1. Stealing is not corruption.
2. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that he had
to be jailed? (The bold portion is enough to pass
him off as a stark illiterate he is, and is typical
among a particular set of people around here).
3. If you put a goat close to yams, the goat must
eat the yams.
4. People will come after me if I expose corrupt
individuals.
5. They can insult me from head to toe, I don't
give a damn. (When the oaf was questioned
about his reluctance to declare his assets).
Etc.
That man was and will remain one of the worst
mistakes ever to be made by a sovereign state#.... may be
he actually forgot he said all these!

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by DamiBukola: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:
But it's possible for him to share it!

This man is dumber than I thought.
Reading your comment reminds me of the dullest boy in my class (primary) then, there is no explanation you can give that will scale through his brain.

Who bought the war plains, ships etcetera and from which money? We will take you to afa so he can better your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Skain(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jonah jonah, stealing is not corruption ke...
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by slivertongue: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
[/s]
Nonsense write-up
hahahahaha. wat is nonsense in d write up? ok i get it! u like bin subjective.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:

Hater... Abeg give me that alcohol that will take me to Oxford university to deliver a speech while you continue your hating...
You are obviously uncomfortable seeing Gej busting your bubbles lol.

I love this cheesy
You see that's what we are saying, like father, like son. it's official! cluelessness runs in your lineage.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Codes151(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
dEastActivist:
Now this is another offensive shot daunting the 18 yard box of the opposition defensive.

Gej since they fail to nail jail you keep up with the offensive. APC knows that the day they will question you by efcc or take you in by the DSS is the day they will be exposed of the lies they've been feeding gullible Nigeria patriots.

I fought corruption without making noise ~ GEJ Oct 2016.
Dasuki cannot steal $2.2 billion, is never possible~ Gej oct 2016.

Expecting another blow my hero to the enemy camp grin grin

Hurray!!! Gej is back, opposition is life!!! Zombies watch out!
truth is, one can't be that stupid to steal 2.2b dolls!!!! Especially in a political place. Over 800,000,000,000 naira!!! Lol... very funny

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by summerflame(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Why don't EFCC charge the man to court or is there no concrete evidence gathered yet?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
longest time love, how are u doing?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by SillyMods: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
DamiBukola:

Reading your comment reminds me of the dullest boy in my class (primary) then, there is no explanation you can give that will scale through his brain.

Who bought the war plains, ships etcetera and from which money? We will take you to afa so he can better your reasoning.
Your English is obviously worse than the dullest boy in that your class then. So, you're duller than the dullest boy you refer to, just that you didn't know it.

And it could also have been a case of "an eyed man being the king in the land of the blind".
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by chocolateme(f): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
summerflame:
longest time love, how are u doing?
long time summerflame
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by tuniski: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:

Not only that you guys are are not smart, you also are lacking in clear understanding.

To be clear, what is being investigated is mismanagement of $2.1bn arms fund. Not that the entire money was stolen but a significant part was looted.
Where is common sense?
Clever by half when busted!
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by future3000: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
my brother,u re on point.
#Copied
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Gpdwise(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Chief we hail oo! As you said, you fought corruption silently, or is it you siphoned off the loot silently.
//

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

//

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

#Copied

how come every state paid workers salary and when u add everything is this not more than our budget.
how come Jonathan accomplished the project he carried out in the north..
how come Jonathan had reserve and budget excesses after every year. Oga the fight against corruption has been lopsided and exaggerated..
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Pidggin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
michoim:
Jonathan because you are not intelligent enough to discover the unprecedented looting(mind-boggling contract inflations) that took place under your regime does not mean that a smarter regime will not find out. So don't be confounded.After all some of them have confessed to the crime and are already returning the Dasuki money they partook in.

He is not intelligent yet he is lecturing Oxford students, you that is intelligent are you sure you will ever earn a degree in a Nigerian institution not to talk of one of the best European Universities? Think of your own life before hating on people who have achieved what you may never achieve
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by DamiBukola: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
SillyMods:

Your English is obviously worse than the dullest boy in that your class then. So, you're duller than the dullest boy you refer to, just that you didn't know it.

And it could also have been a case of "an eyed man being the king in the land of the blind".
It is one thing to traduce and another thing to give reason no matter how flimsy it could be. The consternation of most of Jonathan's traducers is that, he is too intelligent to be coward by people like Buhari.

Jonathan raised silent points intelligent Nigerians have been saying but brains like yours are still feigning ignorance.

You are nobody to challenge me for English classes so, I enjoin you to look for your fellow zombies e.g Inibehe
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Henrichemeka(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
I so much like this man. He is too intelligent!
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by lailo: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

where is the proof that Dasuki stole $2.2bn? Only dumbos believed that in the first place.Why do you think the EFCC has ben shying away from bringing Dasuki to court?
Which court they will bring him to?U think EFCC is dumb like u?PDP knows every corruption cases will pass tru d corrupt judges & dia4 can always have a free day.EFCC is aware of all these and dats wy they will first clean d judiciary of corrupt judges before accused and detained persons will be arraigned.Is dat heard for u guys to comprehend?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by summerflame(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
chocolateme:
long time summerflame
have been sick and admitted but glory be to God, can you ping me so as to send u my bb pin?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan should shut up and savour his good fortune while it lasts. Only two things have kept this ignorant ba$tard out of jail:

1.) The dependence of Nigeria's economy on crude oil sales receipts

2.) The providential location of the crude oil in his home region
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by DamiBukola: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
ziddy:
Goodluck Jonathan should shut up and savour his good fortune while it lasts. Only two things have kept this ignorant ba$tard out of jail:

1.) The dependence of Nigeria's economy on crude oil sales receipts

2.) The providential location of the crude oil in his home region

Meaning Jonathan is untouchable? Then why are you hitting your head against the wall, crying for the prosecution of someone your dull president has no ball to prosecute?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Wadeoye(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
When will DSS break into this guy's house and pick him up like those corrupt judges?
A matter that is in court, this ignorant man is saying publicly that the accused is not guilty.
For this alone, the mumu can be arrested and locked up for as long as its required,

This man doesn't need freedom - he should be kept somewhere and fed one meal a day.
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by chocolateme(f): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
summerflame:
have been sick and admitted but glory be to God, can you ping me so as to send u my bb pin?
no pinging for now..
Except whatsapp.. phone is faulty
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by Dee60: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
He didnt 'stole' it (remember the phrase - Nwobodo didnt stole) he only shared it!

Who dashed this oga a PhD?
Re: It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan by dEastActivist: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
D5000y:
You see that's what we are saying, like father, like son. it's official! cluelessness runs in your lineage.

You are being delusional,
Abeg where you forgot your brain,
Brainwashed zombies everywhere cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'? / Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.