Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) (767 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by tiwaz(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Deji Adeyanju who has served in various capacities in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). And one time searved in the previous administration of Goodluck Jonathan and was one of the leading voices that defended and campaigned for the former president during the last presidential campaign. Just recently tweeted this on his twitter timeline blaming APC government for the pitiable state of Edo compared with PDP government projects in Ondo State.

"Governance is our greatest challenge in this country. See Edo vs Ondo"

CC:Ishilove,Lalasticala

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/25/pdp-politician-blames-apc-government-for-pitiable-state-of-edo-state-compared-with-ondo-state-photos/

APC Edo vs PDP Ondo

Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by capatainrambo: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
loll don't we know

We know apc is a scam party too

I remeber this guy the same guy to took that forked tounged barcanister to the cleaners

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by dEastActivist: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Wow, didn't know ondo has a nice school structure like this. And not the uncompleted borrowed aregbesola school in osun grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by tiwaz(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2016
so what..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Deji Adeyanju is a pathethic liar, Mimiko was in Labour party when he built those schools.

Truthfully those mega schools are in Ondo state but in what quantity compared to bad ones in various locations, every state has decrepit and dilapidated school buildings.

Governance is not about your political party, its about the visions and goals you've for your people, that's exactly the basic standard Yorubas use in voting in their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by Fyno: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Brigham:
Deji Adeyanju is a pathethic liar, Mimiko was in Labour party when he built those schools.

Truthfully those mega schools are in Ondo state but in what quantity compared to bad ones in various locations, every state has decrepit and dilapidated school buildings.

Governance is not about your political party, its about the visions and goals you've for your people, that's exactly the basic standard Yorubas use in voting in their leaders.
you may be right but the truth is that APC makes so much noise that you would think their states are heaven while most of their states are worst than PDP states
Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Fyno:
you may be right but the truth is that APC makes so much noise that you would think their states are heaven while most of their states are worst than PDP states
I don't know about other regions but APC governors in the southwest are performing better than their PDP predecessors and counterparts.

Even Mimiko was once a tinubu protégé.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by arsenalLUVA: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Thank God I am from Edo state o.I would have swallowed this hook line and sinker....

Adeyanju, tell me any state in Nigeria where ALL the state owned schools are in perfect condition. Till then, stop fooling your life.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Throws Jab On APC Government Over Pitiable Condition Of Edo(pics) by orimsamsam(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2016
arsenalLUVA:
Thank God I am from Edo state o.I would have swallowed this hook line and sinker....

Adeyanju, tell me any state in Nigeria where ALL the state owned schools are in perfect condition. Till then, stop fooling your life.
I happen to school in ondo state . ondo state have beautiful schools and all it has schools that are in bad condition. Adeyanju is just been mischievous

(1) (Reply)

Emulate NJC, Suspend Amaechi, Other Ministers Accused Of Corruption, PDP Tells B / The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor / Former Sultan Of Sokoto, Dasuki Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.