Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Many Trades Have You Closed Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Trades Have You Closed Today? (637 Views)

Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran / GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. / Dangote Cement Trades 418m Shares As Stock Market Rebounds With 2.43% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Trades Have You Closed Today? by DCTrendy(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Hi folks,

I am fully aware about the roles here that fx should not be promoted. However, i have a feeling i should educate a few who are already trading the market themselves. I have traded full time for 9 years. I can say i have some knowledge of the market behaviors.

This is the period of US election am i right? And thatz why you see the market behaving the way it is doing. With no significant trend and trading sideway since 2 weeks ago and this will continue until the outcome of the election is announced.

So, I want to tell you to stop aiming for your usual 100pips BUY signals or 200 pips sell signals for now as this will not happen at this time.

However, I have deployed my sideway trading machines and it has done over 300 trades today and this is just about 10:30am.

Take a look at the pictures. And I hope I have helped someone here.
Cheers

DC

Re: How Many Trades Have You Closed Today? by DCTrendy(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Updates Traders!

Don't look for any strong buy or sell until after election,

deploy your side way machine.

Here is mine in the pix, take a look

Cheers,

DC
woleoba@gmail.com

Re: How Many Trades Have You Closed Today? by stranger2000: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
improve yourself and become better

Re: How Many Trades Have You Closed Today? by hitz: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2016
you opened a thread for this ?

You put a screenshot of your MT4 platform with some vague advice and expect people to mail you. Na una make seun ban Forex trading from nairaland. you've turned it into a joke.

Show us the whole account. or a three month old statement and stop deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Postnl Surface Mail And Registered Air Mail Tracking Problems / Nairaex Advice / Franchising: Easy Access To Financial Freedom For Idiots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.