Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] (38668 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by cejaypriesty(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Former Kannywood star, Rahama Sadau is in the United States and has shared footage from one of the studios she is currently working with in Hollywood.

Rahama became a household name after she got into trouble with Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) for ‘hugging and cuddling’ in a music video.

Despite the controversy that trailed her ban from Kannywood, she got invited to Hollywood by Grammy Awardee Akon and Jeta Amata, one of Nigeria’s most respected filmmakers.

Rahama is believed to have left Abuja aboard Turkish Airlines to Los Angeles and her last post from ABUJA clearly shows that she was willing to take the bold step despite caution from a spiritual leader that was shared on Facebook.

She wrote on her gram;
You are valuable and irreplaceable. If you are ever told otherwise, do not believe it. Just try and be yourself even 4 ONCE!!!

Rahama shared footage of a court room scene currently getting shot with a lot of cameras in the background as she chats away with her white companion.

See screenshots taken from Rahama Sadau video that was shared on her social media page below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actress-rahama-sadau-shares-footage.html

They just lost this one, next time the will see her on screen, she Will be sleeping with Tom Cruise.
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by dragonking3: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
mubar:
I see why no reasons d Christians or any to be attacking us we the Muslims because we don't attack ur people and why Muslims and The Holy Book Qur'an, every one should face his believes and serve his Lord to his best, when one of us deviate and we call him/her to realized his /her faults or mistakes is ours, unless U people have something against us we Muslims
So she is the only one that deviated right? What about the man in the video or the producer that told her to hold the man? They didn't deviate ba? Islam is a religion created to oppress the women.

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by dragonking3: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bashirjaja01:
Iam quite sure one day she will regret it, if not here then hereafter.
She won't as long as she is no longer under your wicked Islamic hold
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Donmichaelz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
It might not be an A class movies but it is definitely beta Dan all Hausa film combined...kannywood uses techno phones to shoot movie,SMH
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
dragonking3:
She won't as long as she is no longer under your wicked Islamic hold
Pls be sincere do u hv religion which u consider as ur guidance?
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
dantanik:

i keep asking myself what type of human being you are? don't you have a business of yourself to mind? rather then propagating sth that does not concern u in anyway, dude you better solve your own problems first be4 you stick to somebody's own okey? islam is the best religion ever and there is nothing u can do to change that. that's the fact.
why are you quoting me? Why did you not ignore me? Why not mind your own business? Don't you have anynthing important in your live to do? Other than quote me, Now move on! Stop quoting me if you don't like my opinion, you brainwashed man, i pity you and your so called backwards and archaic islam tongue, the religion that marrys an 8 year old girl to a 70 year old man, or murders people for 72 virgins, you people are sick in the head. Go and blow your self up some were like your fellow muslims do if you are that sad.
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

i shall not aspire to your level of ingrained stupidity
thanks very much, i am glad you are moving on, go find people who would agree with your Rubbish! tongue, it's obvious you have ran out of your negative response. Ciao!
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by tartar9(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2016
porshuch:
After seeing this post, I just gave up on that religion. This is a reason a Muslim cleric gave when asked why women are prohibited to drive in Saudi.
Is this in the Quran
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by nellyelitz(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2016
all the abokees, imam, sheiks,shregs etc will not like this piece of gud news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) / Comedian AY At Arsenal FC Emirates Stadium Over The Weekend [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.