Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

See The Best Opera Mini Browser So Far V30.0.185 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / See The Best Opera Mini Browser So Far V30.0.185 (1250 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Opera Mini News Field To Increase Your Traffic / How To Disable Lock Screen Ads On Opera Mini. / Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Opera Mini Browser So Far V30.0.185 by princebrainlord(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Goto Main Source : http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/10/best-mobile-browser-for-bloggers-and-web-developers-opera-mini.html

There are bunches of mobile internet browser out there on the web but not all of them are a perfect match for blogging. I therefore bring to you today the Best Mobile Browser "Opera Mini v30.0.185"

I know when I said Opera Mini many bloggers will laugh and say, opera mini out of all mobile web browser? You are wrong. The version of Opera Mini (v30.0.185) am sharing today is very unique and special, it was released back in 2014/15, I downloaded it then and decided not to update it because it is absolutely the best mobile browser,this has being one of my secret tools for blogging on Mobile devices. It is supper fast in speed and good for surfing the internet.
Features of the Supreme Opera Mini v30.0.185

1. Switch From Mobile version to computer version.
With this version you can easily choose if you like to view a webpage in a Mobile view or desktop view. This is the most important feature for bloggers, as this Mobile browser is the best for writing posts, editing templates codes and even view pages that are not supported on Mobile devices

2. Onpage Search Button
You can easily search for words on the search with the search button, Just like using CTR +F on desktop computers.

3. Pop-up and Ad Blocker
This apps provides an option of blocking pop-ups. Are you frastrated with those Pop-ups redirecting you? Opera mini web browser is the key.

4. Turbo Speed and Images
As the word implies, TURBO, It reduces the quality of images you view to fasten your surfing speed. You can even turn of the images if you want

5. You Can Easily Save Pages for Offline View
You can easily save and interesting page or an important page as offline, so you can come back and read at your leverage time even without using data. Cool isn't it??

Download and Full Article @ http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/10/best-mobile-browser-for-bloggers-and-web-developers-opera-mini.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are They Cobol Programmers/jobs In Nigeria? / Female Ethical Hackers Wanted! / Learn Wordpress, Angular Js And Bootstrap For Web Design/development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.