Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women (5948 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
redsky1:

this is absolute nonsense - i think you have either been watching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much DSTV or SKY.

is this man for real.

black women don't plan ahead? speak for the ones in your own family o. me i plan way ahead. stop painting us all with the same brush after all the black man has many a stereotype we could start throwing around in this topic.

like i say to my friends - when a fat ugly white girl wants to feel good about herself all she needs to do is go to a Nigerian nightclub here in London - she will feel like she is in heaven. our men will leave the pretty slim girls and flock round these ugly women that even their own men have rejected.

I just sampled opinions from other people and how did you know that white women have rejected their fat white sisters?. If that is the case, do black men reject fat black sisters and if so, who absorbs them?. Chinese men or what?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by redsky1: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
they are single - when fine slim black girls are single is it the fat ones that will have a man.

please its a known fact that black women in the west and the least likely to get married or be in stable relationships. each to their own i say but please if you want to date outside ur race do it for love and stop insulting black women - ur mother tat carried you for 9 months is also black - even if you marry the palest women on earth ur daughter will still be black (ALBEIT LIGHT) but she will still be viewed as black.

black men stop this thing u do- for me i am getting tired of seeing all these mixed raced kids on TV and only seeing their white mothers - where are the fathers? yeah most of you black men chop and drop right? most of the time u find out that they are even nigerian self

yes its not a nice opinion to read but neither are the stupid comments i hear about black women.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by chic2pimp(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
redsky1:

please its a known fact that black women in the west and the least likely to get married or be in stable relationships.
How is that possible? undecided In the uk for instance, 1 in every 2 black men date outside their race and 1 in every 3 black women date outside their race.

redsky1:

each to their own i say but please if you want to date outside your race do it for love and stop insulting black women -

Now this I agree with.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
I remember a similar thread here where some men claim they can never wash their wife's under wears and if asked why, their answers leans towards their ego. What has ego got to do with it?

Its the underlying definer for the male gender. . .but moreso, the qualitative identifier for predicting his capabilities in a social environment and how he interacts with other members in that environment.  If his ego is weak, then he is less likely to be competitive, adventorous (risks) or assertive.  In a competition for survival of the fittest, those men with high testosterone (ego). . the ones who refuse to mop floors and clean kitchen counters. . .stand a better chance than those who consider these chores as a matrimonial right.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
sara j:

I think that you should steer clear of
ALL women. You seem absolutely
horrendous and don't give us all that
shite talk, you sexist pig.
Women that gave birth to men like this
should be ashamed of themselves for
not teaching their sons to respect women!
If my son ever spoke like that, i would beat
the living day lights out of him regardless of
his age

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
This is all nonsense, i have dated more white ladies than i can remember and quite a few black sisters from other african countries.
I don't like it when pple start slagging one race off or trying to compare based on very limited experiences.

Lets treat pple as individuals, our black sisters got their own strenght and weaknesses just as white does. Date whoever u get along with and shut the hell up!

White is not cheap neither are our black sisters.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by goodhunte(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

This is all nonsense, i have dated more white ladies than i can remember and quite a few black sisters from other african countries.
I don't like it when pple start slagging one race off or trying to compare based on very limited experiences.

Lets treat pple as individuals, our black sisters got their own strenght and weaknesses just as white does. Date whoever u get along with and shut the hell up!

White is not cheap neither are our black sisters.
where were u ?!!!!!!!!!!! case closed by now cool
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by cooker: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
taking white women dogs for a walk in the night.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by tutuola: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
my man take out the dog at nite. haha most here too charged about race, love make you do stuff you may not like much like walking puppy in the night, or foot rubs for a good fellow after a long day at work,

oh and the term half breed, oh that seems like a nasty thing to say about some one of mixed heritage, makes it sound like you half kangaroo or something.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Hauwa1: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
negro shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Negro_Ntns shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cant mop floor of your own home
what if your lady is working same as you, she has to do everything cus she is a woman and that's her role shocked shocked

what you wrote on page 2 shocked the afternoon out of my eyes lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by spoilt(f): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
Abeg white women lovers make una no vex at my question.
How come with all the hot air and exaltation of white women to the high heavens is it that you can only get the obese ones or the ones with jagged teeth and thinning stringy hair ?  shocked The rejects so to speak.
Of course those ones will bend over backwards to keep you. Arent you their last busstop? Their last hope so to speak?  grin grin
It amuses me to see these dudes scurrying and hopping around aiming to please some bossy shrill woman. What a life!!!

[s]Make you no go find woman wey go pound correct yam for you. [/s]
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by spoilt(f): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
Perhaps if you were a football play you could land yourself one of those plastic skanks easily.Just get ready to part with half after 2 years. grin grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
cant mop floor of your  own home
what if your lady is working same as you, she has to do everything cus she is a woman and that's her role  

what you wrote on page 2 shocked the afternoon out of my eyes

lmao, dont worry sweetie. . . I owe you a eye rub!!  grin

Everyman should be wanting to help his woman.  Supporting her is part of the strength I talked about. . the security and dependability that she expect to find in me.  The theme of this discussion is not about support.  It is about outright chore assignment.  My woman has a choice to stay out of my role as the breadwinner and use her income to splash on herself and the children. . . and possibly help her parents and siblings if that circumstance existed.  I also have a choice to stay out of the kitchen and instead of baking cake and cookies, I could just sit my ass down and wait for her to serve me.  Well, thats exactly what I decided. . .sit my freaking ass down and enjoy the cookies.  

It is wrong for a man to say oh, my wife mopped the floor last week and so its my turn.  Oh my wife made a nice stew on Monday and I ought to return the favor and bake her a cake.  Thats just fhucking boring in a relationship.  The only thing Negro wants to do in that kitchen is lift and place her ass on top the counter, spread her open and show indeed how much I appreciate dinner last night.   Hauwa you didnt hear that!!  grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2009

lmfao. . .u r nuts!!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by spoilt(f): 2:08am On Oct 27, 2009
cooker:

Pretending they love poodles. heheh ehe ehe. grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by tutuola: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2009
when did this become a hate free for all?
looks like no one likes women in here, no liking black ladies and sure as hell not white ladies, why do we have to try to put shame on some one for wanting to screw,marry for love or paper work, do what ever with these women its sad.
so much hate makes the soul heavy
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by kearra(f): 1:18am On Oct 28, 2009
justwise:

This is all nonsense, i have dated more white ladies than i can remember and quite a few black sisters from other African countries.
Lets treat pple as individuals, our black sisters got their own strength and weaknesses just as white does. Date whoever u get along with [/b
[b]White is not cheap neither are our black sisters.

[color=#000099][/color] Amen to that
why do we automatically think all men or ladys are that shallow, and that all white girls are fat and ugly ,  we all have right of opinion Ive seen some big woman it my time ok yes we pick on them but think how you would feel in there place when a man use them just to hurt them I feel sorry for them and the pore heath they must have. sickness and infertilaty becouse of their weight ,  love is blind and when you are lonley and obess then  you will be frowned apon and used by the shallow minded.  but we also have many bb ladies out there and I would not call them fat and ugly our sisters and brothers are  beautiful in loves eye
tutuola:

when did this become a hate free for all?
looks like no one likes women in here, no liking black ladies and sure as hell not white ladies, why do we have to try to put shame on some one for wanting to screw,marry for love or paper work, do what ever with these women its sad.
so much hate makes the soul heavy
                 My heart fills with the feeling of sadness that we only see what we want have you ever stopt to think of the hearts that are broken by the lies that are told to some of those woman in the name of papers. Some of our white and yes black  sisters go into those relationships with hope in there hearts  and love that this is real to them
Dose there heart mean nothing to that man so much that he lie and steel her heart only to trash her latter its a sad fact that I have seen happen too good friend ,  and before you say too bad she deserve it ,  I say no she did not a good and beautiful heart was distroyed that night
yes WE all do things too better our lives that is how man and woman work ,  who we date is personal dissision all I say is love were love is good and respect all we are gods children and we deserve that, Black man white girl or reverce what dose it matter ,  think Of the ones so confused that turn to there own sex because love with a man or woman, has let them down,  I dont disrespect Gays ! it just bad carma each to there own I say,  I'd rather be cellerbit than go that way ,  but hey thats my oppinion!
grin   ok I will be the first to call myself a bitch but should any one easle call me a dog ,   horror of horrers a Id turn and Bight there ass,  grin  lol. Just ask my husband ,  I  fight for what is mine no poodle lover gets its Paws on my N man  grin angry Grrrrr  wink
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

lmao, dont worry sweetie. . . I owe you a eye rub!!  grin

Everyman should be wanting to help his woman.  Supporting her is part of the strength I talked about. . the security and dependability that she expect to find in me.  The theme of this discussion is not about support.  It is about outright chore assignment.  My woman has a choice to stay out of my role as the breadwinner and use her income to splash on herself and the children. . . and possibly help her parents and siblings if that circumstance existed.  I also have a choice to stay out of the kitchen and instead of baking cake and cookies, I could just sit my ass down and wait for her to serve me.  Well, thats exactly what I decided. . .sit my freaking ass down and enjoy the cookies.  

It is wrong for a man to say oh, my wife mopped the floor last week and so its my turn.  Oh my wife made a nice stew on Monday and I ought to return the favor and bake her a cake.  Thats just fhucking boring in a relationship.  The only thing Negro wants to do in that kitchen is lift and place her ass on top the counter, spread her open and show indeed how much I appreciate dinner last night.   Hauwa you didnt hear that!!  grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 1:53am On Oct 28, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

nasty nasty
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Kunbee: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

nasty nasty

More than nasty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by TheSeeker(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2009
This topic is still going on?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Slimmos(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2013
most times the white women i see dating black guys...are very fat, ugly,short.....blacks guys just date or marry dem for money or citizenship
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by onlytunde: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2013
pls I need d past question on immigration recruitment service. olabisitunde@gmail.com
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Swaggot00(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
dis post kinda sound racial 2 me
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Swaggot00(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
spoilt: Abeg white women lovers make una no vex at my question.
How come with all the hot air and exaltation of white women to the high heavens is it that you can only get the obese ones or the ones with jagged teeth and thinning stringy hair ?  shocked The rejects so to speak.
Of course those ones will bend over backwards to keep you. Arent you their last busstop? Their last hope so to speak?  grin grin
It amuses me to see these dudes scurrying and hopping around aiming to please some bossy shrill woman. What a life!!!

[s]Mawke you no go find woman wey go pound correct yam for you. [/s]
like seriously' re u really serious about what u wrote above' i dunno maybe u ve been outta ur country b4 bt thrs alot of black bro ova here getin d white alpha chic. gfs white n me a nigerian' posted her pic in here ones . pls note she aint ugly fat blahh waheva infact her look and class was wat captured my attention
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by talantolo: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
If I'veto open my mouth to say what I'm going through in my marriagesimply because one oyinbo is tripping for my husband and the fool is just flocking around her like she is his god. He no even care say pikin dey ground
AloyEmeka6:

Me too but it becomes a problem when we as a people respect, value and appreciate a particular race or group more than the other. Check rich black American men and the way they lean towards white women them moment they make some money. Suddenly, the black women who carried their babies, suffered to help pay the bills when he was struggling financially becomes a piece of meat. Is that a good trend for us black people?. If we disrespect our women, we are invariably disrespecting ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Wearing A Ring On The Fourth Finger Be A Sign That One Is Married? / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics / Re: Jude Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.