Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) (3576 Views)

"My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / After 17yrs Of Bareness, Nigerian Couple Blessed With Sextuplet Share Grownphoto / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
i have been here to seek opinions sometime ago...

i'm 33 years old single guy, in fact when it all started i couldn't hav guessed her age right cos she seems more matured.
we are d playful type and always communicate with jokes and smiles. i asked for her digits which he declined but later i got it d smart way and she became d one that started calling. she calls and chat me at least 2 times daily while i don't initiate chats or call. i leave her to call or chat me because i'm trying to see if she can leave me.

i have once told her to stop keeping in touch with me because her mum once caught me on phone with her and questioned me.

i have for so many times initiated quarrel wit her just to discourage her but rather she is the one always begging.

SHE ONCE TOLD ME THAT I'M LIKE HER TEACHER, DOCTOR , PASTOR, MENTOR... SHE REVEALED THAT SHE FELL IN LUV WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY INTELLIGENCE ...
now i'm thinking where we are heading to?
she is about to write jamb and i always encourage her to focus on her success because i'm also a disciplined and educated man.
is it possible for me to wait more 4 years for her or go ahead and marry?
i asked this because i dont want to cheat on my wife. dis gal has made a statement dat even if i marry she will be free to keep in touch with me.

CONTINUED: our first kiss
at the office while gisting and playing i touched her hair, then her neck and her face...gradually i wanted to peck her but my lips stumbled over hers then we started kissing....den i held her boob and she reacted by disengaging the kiss ....

after that she stood up and left , i asked her "are u angry...NO was d answer....

later on i got the text message below:
Daddy tell me the reason u broke the law of a man kissing me. yy do u do so? since I am born no man have peck me take less of kissing me yy do u brake the law I were think if I get marry zz only me husband dat will kissing me pls yy do u kiss me
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
mylogic111:
i'm also a disciplined and educated man.

You will remember this when she's under your sheet
undecided undecided

Leave her alone ooooo

Onegai and ifyalways
Come and talk to him
angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Danielomisco(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Hahaha the guy above me callin ppl to tlk to op is crazy lol.as for oP shake it off please,you are not in the same generation with her.when shes in the university i assure u she wud see some1 more intelligent,stronger and everything better.leave it sir!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by greatnaija01: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2016
bros bros

at 33 the same age Jesus was changing lives and touching his world

at 33 the same age Linda ikeji had started making millions

at 33 where many are climbing career heights is where you are having ISSUES with your 'would be' daughter's age mate [if you married at 18yrs]

IT SHOWS HOW LOW YOUR COMMUNICATION QUOTIENT is o.... AT 33 you should never even consider someone for beauty or boobs but for MATURE INTELLIGENCE and you should be the one reporting her to her mum....

IF YOU WERE MAKING CONSIDERABLE PROGRESS IN YOUR CHOSEN FIELD IN LIFE.... SHE WOULD NOT EVEN FEATURE ANYWHERE IN YOUR WORLD.... but for her to maintain contact with you... bros CHANGE YOUR LINE, YOUR ENVIRONMENT OR CHURCH OR JOB.... before you become a pedophile when she gets more mature and discovers she was just infatuated by you and finally DUMPS you.

YOUR ARE HAVING A MENTAL RECESSION TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS RUBBISH

mylogic111:

i'm 33 years old single guy, in fact when it all started i couldn't hav guessed her age right cos she seems more matured.
we are d playful type and always communicate with jokes and smiles. i asked for her digits which he declined but later i got it d smart way and she became d one that started calling. she calls and chat me at least 2 times daily while i don't initiate chats or call. i leave her to call or chat me because i'm trying to see if she can leave me.

i have once told her to stop keeping in touch with me because her mum once caught me on phone with her and questioned me.

i have for so many times initiated quarrel wit her just to discourage her but rather she is the one always begging.

SHE ONCE TOLD ME THAT I'M LIKE HER TEACHER, DOCTOR , PASTOR, MENTOR... SHE REVEALED THAT SHE FELL IN LUV WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY INTELLIGENCE ...
she is about to write jamb and i always encourage her to focus on her success because i'm also a disciplined and educated man.
i asked this because i dont want to cheat on my wife. dis gal has made a statement dat even if i marry she will be free to keep in touch with me.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Chubhie: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
17 year old child messing the brains of a 33 year old man.

What is it with ass and boobs that turn men into goats The default natural man is most pitiable!

Op,you need to raise above your animalistic instincts and set a standard.

16 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Do what makes you happy smiley
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
She is too young for you and have a long way to go. Please don't ruin her life. You are old for her cheesy

If you really want the best for her, let her go.

6 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
greatnaija01:
bros bros

at 33 where many are climbing career heights is where you are having ISSUES with your 'would be' daughter's age mate [if you married at 18yrs]

IT SHOWS HOW LOW YOUR COMMUNICATION QUOTIENT is o.... AT 33 you should never even consider someone for beauty or boobs but for MATURE INTELLIGENCE and you should be the one reporting her to her mum....

IF YOU WERE MAKING CONSIDERABLE PROGRESS IN YOUR CHOSEN FIELD IN LIFE.... SHE WOULD NOT EVEN FEATURE ANYWHERE IN YOUR WORLD.... but for her to maintain contact with you... bros CHANGE YOUR LINE, YOUR ENVIRONMENT OR CHURCH OR JOB.... before you become a pedophile when she gets more mature and discovers she was just infatuated by you and finally DUMPS you.

YOUR ARE HAVING A MENTAL RECESSION TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS RUBBISH

thank you all for your advice but there is o way i can leave her cos i'm not holding her ...i dont call her and i dont chat her.
it wont be right if i refuse to respond to her. let me keep responding to her and see wat happens when she grow up.
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Chubhie: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
mylogic111:

thank you all for your advice but there is o way i can leave her cos i'm not holding her ...i dont call her and i dont chat her.
it wont be right if i refuse to respond to her. let me keep responding to her and see wat happens when she grow up.
You want to wait for her?

2 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by crackhaus: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
mylogic111:

Just wait one more year for her to be considered legal, as your body is sweeting you.
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by yetseyi(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bros, are you not the same person on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3220004/how-stop-teenage-girl-falling#47457066

If you are I think you have been given enough advice already.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by sexymoma(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bros let me tell you... don't leave her
she'll leave you.... why cos she is the obeying the words of " na where u waka reach, na dia you see reach"
make she enter school, shebi she still dey call mtcheew..

buh wait tell me something
4 years to this time she will be 21, you'll 37
you were 16years when she was born
you can't marray this babe ooo
so upon all the madam 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 years
u nor see the love of your life...abi u want person wey u wan dey order around.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
OP, why wait till she's done with school? You can marry her next year when she'll be 18. There are millions of Nigerian women with degrees who do not work, some for lack of opportunity. others because they have no such interest.

If you think you are rigjt for each other, carry on. She can learn a trade and start a business.

On the flip side, she's still quite young and very likely unexposed, are you sure you want to take the risk of her feeling "trapped and stifled" down the years?

Only you know how it is with this relationship. If your only fear is her age and you can confidently vouch for her in other areas, carry on.

5 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by TomHagen: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
greatnaija01:
bros bros

IT SHOWS HOW LOW YOUR COMMUNICATION QUOTIENT is o....

hahahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by crackhaus: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Timbuktou:
OP, why wait till she's done with school? You can marry her next year when she'll be 18. There are millions of Nigerian women with degrees who do not work, some for lack of opportunity. others because they have no such interest.

If you think you are rigjt for each other, carry on. She can learn a trade and start a business.

On the flip side, she's still quite young and very likely unexposed, are you sure you want to take the risk of her feeling "trapped and stifled" down the years?

Only you know how it is with this relationship. If your only fear is her age and you can confidently vouch for her in other areas, carry on.
You're seeing what am saw also. grin

Just one more year, marriage don set be that... No time.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
crackhaus:

You're seeing what am saw also. grin

Just one more year, marriage don set be that... No time.

Lol. That seems more realistic to me than going for a babe with a body count of 20 which seems to be the average these days. grin

Come, where you go sef? E done tey wey I see you.

2 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by ElsonMorali: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
At 17 she is underaged and probably doesn't know what she wants.

The tendency for both of you to frustrate each other If you get married soon is high. Your circle of friends will bore her and her circle of friends will look childish to you.

Nobody can control who they fall in love with, but they sure can control who they sleep with.

If you can wait for her to clock 24/25, good luck. But my guess is by then she'll be long gone with a younger guy.

6 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol. That seems more realistic to me than going for a babe with a body count of 20 which seems to be the average these days. grin

Come, where you go sef? E done tey wey I see you.
My niggur, I go serve time for Nairaland Penitentiary & Correctional Facility.

One titled Witch like that talk say I don hurt her feelings too much for this section, so she summoned her supermod bestie in the person of mukina to incarcerate me for a time which was disproportionate to my crime. cheesy

Unfortunately for people with fragile feelings, the rehabilitation & correction no gree work on me — I will most certainly be a repeat offender, only a matter of time. gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
crackhaus:

My niggur, I go serve time for Nairaland Penitentiary & Correctional Facility.

One titled Witch like that talk say I don hurt her feelings too much for this section, so she summoned her supermod bestie in the person of mukina to incarcerate me for a time which was disproportionate to my crime. cheesy

Unfortunately for people with fragile feelings, the rehabilitation & correction no gree work on me — I will most certainly be a repeat offender, only a matter of time. gringrin

Lol. Welcome back from jail, mah nigga. Unfortunately, tyranny still roams around. Cheers to your freedom and next incarceration grin

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Kennedymac(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
wow! just here to read comment

bt wait op why u wan wait for her to be 18 abi na to chop her onionic kpomo or to see if she go leave u ?
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by TerrorSquad147: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
the OP and those paedophiles I complain about are just the same thing. i can't endure stories like this anymore

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by nickvanilla(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
So all those ripe 25+ girls around u are not eligible for marriage ehn.
U better leave our kids alone o lol.
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abeg op no mind them joor u want even wait for her lolss what of Aisha & Buhari,Ojukwu & Bianca...need i say more even some of these posters papa n mama no be small age gap,guy carry go as soon as she clocks 18 hold am na ur own no be u start am n no be u go end am.Abi no be love... cheesy
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's men like you op that will come back. Online with a new ID saying women are heartless. Cause uv were giving her pocket money through her 4years in school and now she has graduated, she no longer see u as her class and type of man.. Abi, no be una type be that?
Smmhhh.... Don't go and marry your mate.... Keep waiting for her.

6 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
You're almost twice her age. This is not love but lust. Trust me, she is not in love. Neither are you.

3 Likes

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by crackhaus: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol. Welcome back from jail, mah nigga. Unfortunately, tyranny still roams around. Cheers to your freedom and next incarceration grin

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by austine4real(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin

PAEDO......
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Many of you are shouting paedophile now, but your mother's birthed you at 15, not got pregnant, birthed. The one that mentioned Jesus and His achievements, do you know the Holy Spirit found Mary worthy of motheirng Jesus when she was 14, and God is never wrong. grin Interestingly, Jossy Furniture was around 30. If we ask you now, you'll say your a Christian but you don't jack about your religion. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2016
mylogic111:

She's too young and her feeling are 'unreliable' . . . Dont take advantage of that!
Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Timbuktou:
Many of you are shouting paedophile now, but your mother's birthed you at 15, not got pregnant, birthed. The one that mentioned Jesus and His achievements, do you know the Holy Spirit found Mary worthy of motheirng Jesus when she was 14, and God is never wrong. grin Interestingly, Jossy Furniture was around 30. If we ask you now, you'll say your a Christian but you don't jack about your religion. Tufiakwa.

Do you even know the health implications of birthing a child at 15? Women did it back in the day, not out of choice, but duty! It doesn't make it right . . . That's why civilization abolished such things like under-aged marriages and slavery.

So do you think because our forefathers used slaves,we should continue doing so undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) by Berbierklaus(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
mylogic111:

Will you be happy if your 17 years old daughter Is doing all these with a 33 years old?
Put your self in her parents shoes and flee from that girl.
You are a grown man and know how to do flee.

PS: nairalanders please help me like my lil sister's picture on @mostbeautifulgirlinkwara on Instagram or follow this link. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-YEEtgWVm/
MISS KAOLAT

Thank you smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Husband? / Who Has Used An Air Cooler / Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.