Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,956 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Build Wealth Around Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Build Wealth Around Bitcoin (436 Views)

Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. / how To Build A Professional Website For Your Business / 6 Best Ways To Build Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Wealth Around Bitcoin by Discloser: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2016
PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD POST PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE
Good morning fellow nairalanders,

Nigeria today has become most people headache but the fact still remain that some people are very okay with the situation and will be very okay if it persist, many will think i am referring to our politicians, if that's your thought you guessed right but I wasn't referring to them alone.

There are some set of people who had the right information and made use of it at the right time, to them it doesn't matter what the exchange rate is because they are living a balanced financial life by building their wealth around crypto-currency.

The most popular of the crypto-currency we have today is bitcoin, you've heard of it but don't know what it means, don't worry, it will be over soon.

Take it or leave it, crypto-currency is the future of this globe. It will be wise to know of it now.

Join me 8:00 PM (GMT +1) everyday on WhatsApp as I introduce you to crypto-currency and how to build wealth with it.

http://chat. whatsapp. com/KFh3LPkmQxL7ZRWYKFxuj7

SEE YOU THERE

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Needed. / New And Profitable Investment Opportunity / The Latest Investment Platform: Only #12,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.