Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring (39043 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Journey of love we started last year July will take a new level this Saturday 29th October, 2016 as we walk down the aisle to tie the knots.

Sweetness, you came into my life with lots of love, goodness, favour and blessings. I will cherish and love you every passing day of our lives. #Togetherforever

Lalasticlala come bless my love ministry

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
More.....

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Neimar: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
cute couple - HML

my own na 8yrs from now

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
More....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by teejaypee: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
modestdude:
More.....

HML sir! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by grad2012(f): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
I love it,they are beautiful. kiss

29 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by ShayGirl(f): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lovely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by kinggogo: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Luvly

I won't attend again cuz u both r chelsea fans grin

23 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Cornerstone001: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cool kiss kiss cool
HML

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by mencade6: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Them don fvck tire before them enter altar to say i do.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by sexymoma(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrat bro!!
let nl guys continue chouting "naija gurls loves money"... we love money, we love money, na one of us wan marray so, nd na man like una wan marray am...even the ones wey nor get money follow dey chout "naija gurls like money"
nor be say money wey una dey give go reach us buy land for lekki sef

my brother God bless your union jere.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by kwencypresh(f): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sweet
HML

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Presh900(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
must you rub my singleness in my face??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Winnelyn(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
must you rub my singleness in my face??

Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by bitchcrafts: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yet another wild horse tamed. Its all good, HML!
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Blendoscarz10(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
cool....buh this guy , should i say fat or plumpy...he is just like me
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is very beautiful smiley Anyone that says otherwise has tetanus in the brain tongue

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Blendoscarz10(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
wetin concern you....its their dick and pussy...so the good thing here is that they are married together. they should go and continue fucking from wer dey stoped

mencade6:

17 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by lilmax(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
the babe go well

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
the nairalander is cute...wishing u a fruitful and happy married life,u guys look stunning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
May your marriage be as extremely beautiful as the both of you in these photos...

Nice one. .

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by abdeiz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dammmmn see cute couple o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
sexymoma:
Congrat bro!!
let nl guys continue chouting "naija gurls loves money"... we love money, we love money, na one of us wan marray so, nd na man like una wan marray am...even the ones wey nor get money follow dey chout "naija gurls like money"

Just shut up and reply my PM angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cute!!! Lovely wifey
God pls remember me too..

HML in advance..

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by youngdanee(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
awww! lovely couple, wish you HML

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by nikkypearl(f): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
I dey here grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by youngdanee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
namedonfinish:
Cute!!! Lovely wifey God pls remember me too..

HML in advance..
menopause is after this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by nikkypearl(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
mencade6:
angry

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
HMLinadvance

atleastyoudidntlieaboutbeinganairalandmember

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by mencade6: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry
guilty conscience....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by mencade6: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
sexymoma:
Congrat bro!!

wetin happen......crude dey inside una toto?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.