Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (70560 Views)

PDP Not Properly Playing Opposition Role – Abdulsalami AbubaKar / 'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mrs. Magareth Alameiseigha, the widow of the First Executive Governor of Bayelsa State, Late Diepreye Solomon Alameisegha, yesterday exonerated the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) from the events which led to the October 2015 death of her husband.

According to Mrs. Alameiseigha, though the events leading to the last year death of her husband sparked off controversy between the PDP and APC ahead of the Governorship election, the killing of her husband started with his removal from office,arrest,trial and seizure of owned properties under the leadership of the PDP.

Mrs. Margareth Alameiseigha, the widow of former governor of Bayelsa state, Late Chief D.S.P Alamieyeseigha, while speaking with news men during the First Year Anniversary of his death, said ‎the controversy surrounding the death of her husband was not necessary, ” the PDP that frustrated and sent her husband to his early grave
and not the All Progressives Congress (APC) as widely speculated.”

According to her, “I can categorically say today that it was the PDP that arrested my husband, seized all his properties and humiliated him to the point of his death.It is PDP that killed my husband and not the APC. It was PDP that arrested my husband, it was PDP that humiliated my husband and killed him. At the end they seized everything that belonged to him.”

“It was the PDP that tormented my husband and he died as a result of the humiliation he suffered in the hands of the PDP. As far as am concerned, the humiliated me and took everything away from us.”

Mrs. Alamieyeseigha, described her husband as a man who wholeheartedly fought for the emancipation of the Ijaw people but that it is sad to note that the same people he fought for that sold her husband out to the PDP that eventually killed him.

Recounting how her husband was protested against and humiliated before he was arrested, she called on the people of Ijaw ethnic nationality to shun
acts that may cause them to betray their leaders.

“When my husband took over the mantle of leadership, he saw how his people were suffering. As an intelligent man, he saw the need to fight for
resource control as the way out for his people.”

“But at the end it is the same people that he fourth for that betrayed him. They sold him out to the PDP that eventually killed him. I want to advise the Ijaw people to stop betraying their leaders, so that they can move forward.”

http://leadership.ng/news/555996/shocking-pdp-not-apc-killed-my-husband-alameiseigha%E2%80%8Es-widow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by nicerichard05: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Madam go sleep cry

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by rusher14: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Akiika!!!

Make una come hear o!

Straight from the horse's mouth.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Clerverly: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
It Shall Never Be Well With Jonathan!

Why Jonathan Decided To Kill Him, While Patience Jonathan Walks Free, Is What Buhari Should Look Into..

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E don happen ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

“the PDP that frustrated and sent her husband to his early grave and not the All Progressives Congress (APC) as widely speculated.” shocked

But I dont still believe that Alams is dead.

This is diversionary and obvious undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by muykem: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Your husband killed himself though PDP is a killer's party but their hands are clean on this.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by CliffordOrji: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Diepreye Alamesiagha, the first executive Governor of Bayelsa state still remains the best Governor that state ever had. The Governors after him: Jonathan, Sylva and Dicksion are all utter failures.

With its small population and comparatively huge allocation, Bayelsa state, if properly governed ought to be the Dubai of Nigeria, but unfortunately, the case is not so.

There are only two tarred roads in Bayelsa: the one leading to the government house at yenogoa and the one at Jonathans home town in Otueke. I wonder why our twitter senator, Ben Murray Bruce is not concerned about the maladministration in his state.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by emamos: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seekin 4 favor in apc govt.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by steppin: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
If only you advised him when he was stealing Bayelsa government dry, he might still be alive today.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by martyns303(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:
It Shall Never Be Well With Jonathan!
Why Jonathan Decided To Kill Him, While Patience Jonathan Walks Free, Is What Buhari Should Look Into..

You are NOT an intelligent person.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Sharon6(f): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Well, in my mind, deep deep down in my mind, your husband is not dead. He's somewhere flexing away his stashed away cash. Let me stop here before dem dem go come attack me.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by veekid(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Women can b mean at times sha
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by borntosuccess(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
matters arising

2 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Neimar: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
steewpid woman

she don go consult like Saul in the bible sheyb?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by sunmike065(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
can you imagine! is it PDP that ask your husband to loot money to UK b4 he was later arrested down there at the airport?

your husband was only looting the wealth of his people when he was caught. and as far as am concern he brought his downfall upon himself.

it was Law that guided us all as a Nation that humiliated your husband not PDP.

if you are a good wife madam, u would have advise your husband not to steal the money that belong to his ppl to abroad on that very day and if he insist u would have cry out like Mrs Aisha Buhari did when his husband was not listening to her.

Every good wife will always find a means to stop their husbands when going towards wrong direction.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
gerahere. i never knew ijaw women self dey drink ogogoro

6 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
How many people did your husband kill by his looting spree?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Tonyosas101(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
So, APC should persecute PDP or help her fight for her (stolen) properties

I don't just understand why she's speaking now angry

Anyways grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by ajoskele(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
How will wailers and their bombing brothers take this?

But Madam, who gave your husband gele and wrapper to escape then?

PDP or APC?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by tdemo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
stupid woman after her husband don embezzled the future of bayelsans you dey here the yarn rubbish.........Ode oshi

7 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by LorDBolton(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oh so your husband didn't actually steal/embezzle?

Interesting

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by OkoYibo: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jaymaxxy:

According to her, “I can categorically say today that it was the PDP that arrested my husband, seized all his properties and humiliated him to the point of his death.It is PDP that killed my husband and not the APC. It was PDP that arrested my husband, it was PDP that humiliated my husband and killed him. At the end they seized everything that belonged to him.”

“It was the PDP that tormented my husband and he died as a result of the humiliation he suffered in the hands of the PDP. As far as am concerned, the humiliated me and took everything away from us.”

http://leadership.ng/news/555996/shocking-pdp-not-apc-killed-my-husband-alameiseigha%E2%80%8Es-widow

Excuse me ma, was it the PDP who dressed your husband up looking like Iya Ronke when he fled the UK?

6 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by GOLDENWOLF(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
If your hunband didn't steal from the government purse no one will have any reason to humiliate him

5 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by bastien: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
What I do? What shall we do? What shall we the people do?

PDP na person name? Talk the person wey kill ur hubby or go play for shit

9 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Madam.... What is the relevance of this thing you are saying now?

Or do you want to receive a post in bubu's office? Come and go and seat down oo.... Even Aisha belongs to the kitchen and living room.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by olutosfem(f): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Let him rest on madam.....when your husband was busy disguising as a woman upandan we no hear say u warn am

5 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Pavore9: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
“When my husband took over the mantle of leadership, he saw how his people were suffering. As an intelligent man, he saw the need to fight for resource control as the way out for his people.”.......And he ended up with so much resources at the expense of his people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by TerrorSquad147: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
madam pls allow the man rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's shall never be well with hero of Outoke. Hero of jobless corrupt youth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Yomi6(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
The wives of this corrupt policians are as guilty as their husbands. Seriously?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by dreezybines: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
eehyaaah... Story that touches the heart... I think i know that name,Is this not that man that dressed like a woman in the U.K?

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Saint52(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Exchange your Paypal for Bitcoin at affordable rate, PM me for details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.