Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking (1057 Views)

DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by Jtownonline: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
This photo was posted on IG and it got people thinking if these guys are not straight. To many who commented on the photo, say the proximity between the starts is too much..
I don't really see anything wrong with this photo because I believe these guys are straight.

SOURCE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/10/photo-of-wizkid-and-olamide-that-got.html

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by nicerichard05: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wizkid be like: baddosneh see you boobz

Olamide be like: Wizzy Baby lets go to the "Oza Room"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by Smellymouth: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wizkid : Olamide Badoo.. tear me hug jare...

Olamide :: WIZZY, e ma loude! You see this babe when dey beside you, I wan scatter am.
Ko sere ni Moscow... Oshamo!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by talktonase(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
This guy above me sha oh grin
Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by tonaydo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahahaha this is funny
Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by benedictnsi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lol.......

Its just a hug

Lol
Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by lajoshua: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
bloggers shaa... issokay let's hear what uncle lai has to say

Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide That Got People Thinking by Jtownonline: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
lollllllool

(1) (Reply)

You Would Think Genevieve Nnaji Is A 16-year-old (see Photo) / Man Rapes A Disabled Woman, Then This Happens (photos) / Fidel Castro: 5 Things To Know About The Controversial Cuban Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.