Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job (3089 Views)

I Am Frustrated And Need Help / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated / I need help!!! I Am Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Since I lost my banking job of six years(due to mass retrenchment),all effort getting another job of any kind has been fruitless,as I have been jobless for almost two years now.Even to feed myself is a challenge to me,talk less of my aged parent.
I have even relocated back to my family house,as I could not pay my rent.

I am a graduate of chemical engineering (upper credit) and a Pgd in chemical engineering.

I reside in kaduna(willing to relocate for the right opportunity ).

I can be reached on 07031104665.

God bless u.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by youngest85(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ehya
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/firstbankgtp

You ask for my help, now you got it and for free.

. Good luck working with FBN
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
TheSlyone2:
https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/firstbankgtp

You ask for my help, now you got it and for free.

. Good luck working with FBN

thank u sir.but I did not meet their age requirement. bsyds FBN was my former employer

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by justlaw(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi Bro,

You can always use link below to view recent job/vacancies. It's been updated frequently by a nairalander by name Debbie. I pray you get one soonest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies

laff2016:

Since I lost my banking job of six years(due to mass retrenchment),all effort getting another job of any kind has been fruitless,as I have been jobless for almost two years now.Even to feed myself is a challenge to me,talk less of my aged parent.
I have even relocated back to my family house,as I could not pay my rent.

I am a graduate of chemical engineering (upper credit) and a Pgd in chemical engineering.

I reside in kaduna(willing to relocate for the right opportunity ).

I can be reached on 07031104665.

God bless u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
justlaw:
Hi Bro,

You can always use link below to view recent job/vacancies. It's been updated frequently by a nairalander by name Debbie. I pray you get one soonest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by amicable09(f): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
So touching.
You must be around 30 years of age now. Must really feel bad, I can tell.

Why don't you take up a teaching job? Schools employ people of all ages. You can teach mathematics and further maths.

Please just do something. Read, if that will make you happy. Keep reminding your contacts that you are still searching for a job. I've read stories here of people who were unemployed for five years and one day their story changed. One day yours will change too.

Cheer up cheesy
Nobody stays jobless for life.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
can u work as a moderator? I have a site for u thank u.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
amicable09:
So touching.

Why don't you take up a teaching job? Schools employ people of all ages. You can teach mathematics and further maths.

Please just do something. Read, if that will make you happy. Keep reminding your contacts that you are still searching for a job. I've read stories here of people who were unemployed for five years and one day their story changed. One day yours will change too.

Cheer up cheesy

Thanks ma. for such a kind word of advice. I really appreciated.I just completed my 30th birthday .

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
sure,I can do anything as far as it is legitimate. God bless u
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2016
pls help a friend. don't just read and ignore,if you are in the position to help me In any form.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
amicable09:
So touching.

Cheer up cheesy
Mummy Ami, with your years of experience in human resources and head hunting, I expect you to offer this fellow a good job than teaching. C'mon Ma'am you recruit for banks, FMCG and some upcoming oil and gas companies. Why not fix him somewhere. At least, I've heard quite a lot about you fixing people up

Ami Ami
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
laff2016:
pls help a friend. don't just read and ignore,if you are in the position to help me In any form.

pls help me
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Emmysteve(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Did you give the N-Power program a try? By the which side of kd do u live?
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by akins56(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
pls I'm interested in that mod job.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by amicable09(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Mummy Ami, with your years of experience in human resources and head hunting, I expect you to offer this fellow a good job than teaching. C'mon Ma'am you recruit for banks, FMCG and some upcoming oil and gas companies. Why not fix him somewhere. At least, I've heard quite a lot about you fixing people up

Ami Ami
Young man, try not to paint me in a bad light. I don't know what it is you're up to but I'll kindly ask that you stop spreading falsehood so as not to defame my character/person.

Thanks.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emmysteve:
Did you give the N-Power program a try? By the which side of kd do u live?

yes I did.
I stay at sabo.
Thank you
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
amicable09:

Young man, try not to paint me in a bad light. I don't know what it is you're up to but I'll kindly ask that you stop spreading falsehood so as not to defame my character/person.

Thanks.
Ami, do you mind reading my post again.I don't speak in the present.
Be prepared for what is to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by amicable09(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Ami, do you mind reading my post again.I don't speak in the present.
Be prepared for what is to come
I'm sorry I lost sight of the sarcasm and only saw the present mocking underlay cheesy

Seeing that you just prophesied, I say Amen!
Thanks for the prophecy grin. I apologize for the misunderstanding. cheesy

Accept my most sincere apologies.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
amicable09:

I'm sorry I lost sight of the sarcasm and only saw the present mocking underlay cheesy

Seeing that you just prophesied, I say Amen!
Thanks for the prophecy grin. I apologize for the misunderstanding. cheesy

Accept my most sincere apologies.
What reason do I have to mock you? Why am I constantly on this forum if I have job myself?

The fact that you are not yet where you are expected to be shouldn't speak less of who you'll eventually become.
As for the apology, I don't know how to accept it cus there was no offense taken.

I don't know why you are always personate about everything even the way you write. I guess that's what makes you stand out
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by amicable09(f): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheSlyone2:

What reason do I have to mock you? Why am I constantly on this forum if I have job myself?

The fact that you are not yet where you are expected to be shouldn't speak less of who you'll eventually become.
As for the apology, I don't know how to accept it cus there was no offense taken.

I don't know why you are always personate about everything even the way you write. I guess that's what makes you stand out
Lol.
Uhm... I don't know what to make of this reply.

Don't be mad at me. I'm like this because this is who I am. This is how my head works. I write the way I talk. That's why if I have a second moniker on this forum, I won't write any different from how I write now. Those used to my style of writing will know it's me at first glance.

So no vex. Just bear with me cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Luizkid(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
bro u're not alone on this, when i got a letter about the termination of my last job, i never really bothered cos to me, i needed some rest.. But for two months now it's gradually dawned on me that little is somtin..
anyway my advice is relocating to Lag, if u have a place u can squat then continue ur hunt. in a period when the jobless can't find jobs yet the employed ar losing their jobs.. i hope it gets better soon cos surely, this is not funny anymore
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by psalm1man(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
I still dnt understand something abt our firms here though. Op was a staff with FBN...FBN mass retrenched staffs...and this same FBN is now inviting new set of ppl for interview.

Why retrench in the first place? B4 middle of next year, they will retrench again kon send out invites few months after...is this not slavery Or they are jst trying to have an ambassador in every household

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by thesicilian: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
psalm1man:
I still dnt understand something abt our firms here though. Op was a staff with FBN...FBN mass retrenched staffs...and this same FBN is now inviting new set of ppl for interview.

Why retrench in the first place? B4 middle of next year, they will retrench again kon send out invites few months after...is this not slavery Or they are jst trying to have an ambassador in every household
These fraudulent companies find it cheaper to sack & replace every year. Think about it, instead of increasing your salary when you are due for an increment, they can easily sack you and replace you with a fresh graduate who is desperate for a job and ready to accept any salary, no matter how small. Saves the the companies millions of dollars every year

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by missbae(f): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
@ami and @sly....I nearly cried...it felt like a romantic thriller. .
I pray the best for u both..n I think u should also consider business.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by Doyin400l(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
@op can u do a p.t teaching job for 12k ? You be going 3* in a week.
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Doyin400l:
@op can u do a p.t teaching job for 12k ? You be going 3* in a week.
yes boss,I will be glad for an offer,,as far as it will put food on my table..
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by GoldenJulius(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Op it is well. Keep your hopes alive by praying daily to God. Am teaching in a private school for now, i must warn you that most private schools overuse teachers and they don't pay well. Am yet to receive my september salary.
Any blogger that wants me to freelance for him/her, am very much available. 08068901964
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by amicable09(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
missbae:
@ami and @sly....I nearly cried...it felt like a romantic thriller. .

I pray the best for u both..n I think u should also consider business.
Lolz. Picture of you nearly in tears or I don't believe you tongue

We are here to encourage OP, you are thinking romance ehn kwa? You need small cup of tea cheesy

What business do you propose we consider? I am very ready cheesy
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by laff2016(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
GoldenJulius:
Op it is well. Keep your hopes alive by praying daily to God. Am teaching in a private school for now, i must warn you that most private schools overuse teachers and they don't pay well. Am yet to receive my september salary.
Any blogger that wants me to freelance for him/her, am very much available. 08068901964
Thanks for such a wonderful advise.God bless and increase u mightily
Re: I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job by missbae(f): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. Picture of you nearly in tears or I don't believe you tongue

We are here to encourage OP, you are thinking romance ehn kwa? You need small cup of tea cheesy

What business do you propose we consider? I am very ready cheesy
I think u should consider supply business or food(any sort of edibles).

get info on events and find out how to book stands..could be carnivals or crusades or even around schools..anywhere people gather, something edible will be a seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Front Desk Executives / Federal Medical Cenntre Is Recruiting - Application Guide/method Of Application / Galaxy Backbone Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.