Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) (28053 Views)

Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / Bukola Sararki, Others Await Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget (Photos) / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Adminisher: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Last year he requested and got an additional 2 trillion claiming the 2015 budget was not realistic in terms of funding even though he abandoned all existing capital projects and ran the country for 6 mths with no additional expense that will occur if ministers were appointed.

Now his record fail budget of 6.2 trillion is to be jacked up to 8 2 trillion with this supplementary budget.

Can there be anything tangible on ground that can show for this reckless budget?

They have probably spent the money. Counterpart funding for projects, procurement of long lead items and contractors already working. Supplementary budget would be to government the payments that must be done this year. It is not Buhari's fault but the leading and the constitution
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Keballl: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Adminisher:

They have probably spent the money. Counterpart funding for projects, procurement of long lead items and contractors already working. Supplementary budget would be to government the payments that must be done this year. It is not Buhari's fault but the leading and the constitution

Continue defending fraud.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by jpphilips(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
egbonnla:
This is suspicious. Asking for so much money two months to the end of the year. The National assembly should demand for the audit of FGN account in the past nine months before considering this fresh request for more money. How much did we earned as revenue, How much was borrowed and how much was spent. What has happened to the "recovered looted funds". What happened to the so call N6trillion budget of change? Economically, it has been a wasted year for Nigeria......and most Nigerians

It is not the fault of Nigerians that you were denied education of reasoning, Buhari is asking for "Virement", I don't expect a mentally challenged individual to know what that means. Since the Budget has been approved by NASS, he is requesting for authority to transfer funds meant for one purpose to another he thinks is of priority.
Poor you!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by jpphilips(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Last year he requested and got an additional 2 trillion claiming the 2015 budget was not realistic in terms of funding even though he abandoned all existing capital projects and ran the country for 6 mths with no additional expense that will occur if ministers were appointed.

Now his record fail budget of 6.2 trillion is to be jacked up to 8 2 trillion with this supplementary budget.

Can there be anything tangible on ground that can show for this reckless budget?

If this is what you understood from the news, you are academically finished!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
jpphilips:

It is not the fault of Nigerians that you were denied education of reasoning, Buhari is asking for "Virement", I don't expect a mentally challenged individual to know what that means. Since the Budget has been approved by NASS, he is requesting for authority to transfer funds meant for one purpose to another he thinks is of priority.
Poor you!!
And when that sector which loaned its voted sum now needs that money waht happens? would it not result in a supplementary budget?
and did you read waht the money was to be used for?
Robing peter to pay Paul I call it.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by jpphilips(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
erico2k2:

And when that sector which loaned its voted sum now needs that money waht happens? would it not result in a supplementary budget?
and did you read waht the money was to be used for?
Robing peter to pay Paul I call it.

The article says it all so why are you asking me? the article said that what it was originally proposed for has been postponed to the 2017 budget.
dailies are not for the mentally weak, because you hear APC and PDP on radio doesn't means you have a clue how governance works.
Who told you virement is a loan? are you sure you finished primary school?
When you see topics you don't understand, shut up and move on!! you must not comment!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
jpphilips:

The article says it all so why are you asking me? the article said that what it was originally proposed for has been postponed to the 2017 budget.
dailies are not for the mentally weak, because you hear APC and PDP on radio doesn't means you have a clue how governance works.
Who told you virement is a loan? are you sure you finished primary school?
When you see topics you don't understand, shut up and move on!! you must not comment!!
Im sure you just heard of the word VIREMENT the first time in your life and thanks to Google.
and for you to make ur point known you have to tell me to shut up right?
VIRENMENT is just a french word , if it was English it would be transfering funds from a sector which do not need it now to one that needs it, waht I was asking is,what if there was a need for that money? you talking about it being postponed, did they also postpone the needs of the people?look at the IDP camp, someone cleared grass with millions, was that not early intervention funds?
They are complaining about NYSC, why not scrap it?We do not have no national service in the west, its wate of time
They are complaining about EMbasseys, why not scrap some to save cost, afterall CANADA do not have an Embassy in Nigeria.
My Council due to govt shortfall had to save £50m in two years,
The are closing non essential services, they did seek virement but it was at the end of the financial year not in section.This is a LGA with bank of England backing
Even the central government did same CUT cost,
I may not know about Governance but I sure know about Budget cos I have to budget for my staffs at work and its same principle.
So stop shouting, increasing your voice instead improve your argument.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
erico2k2:

Im sure you just heard of the word VIREMENT the first time in your life and thanks to Google.
and for you to make ur point known you have to tell me to shut up right?
VIRENMENT is just a french word , if it was English it would be transfering funds from a sector which do not need it now to one that needs it, waht I was asking is,what if there was a need for that money? you talking about it being postponed, did they also postpone the needs of the people?look at teh IDP camp, someone cleared grass with millions, was that not early intervention funds?
They are complaining about NYSC, why not scrap it?We do not have no national service in the west, its wate of time
They are complaining about EMbasseys, why not scrap some to save cost, afterall CANADA do not have an Embassy in Nigeria.
My Council due to govt shortfall had to save £50m in two years,
The are closing non essential services, they did seek virement but it was at the end of the financial year not in section.This is a LGA with bank of England backing
Even the central government did same CUT cost,
I may not know about Governance but I sure know about Budget cos I have to budget for my staffs at work and its same principle.
So stop shouting, increasing your voice instead improve your argument.

You are talking rubbish to save face, virement doesn't mean loan only an illiterate will assume that.

You asked about the welfare of the IDPs in 2016, you seem not to know that local and foreign donors have been doing the needful in that regards, on the flip side 1.3b of their funds will be used to equip the Airforce, that will strengthen operation Gama Aiki targeting BH that displaced them in the first place, if successful, will quicken their journey back home.

The presidency said that the implementation framework for social welfare will not be ready till 2017, people like you will be first to blame the government if poorly implemented, again if they decide to do it in 2017, definitely it will be captured in the 2017 budget.

Every Nigerian graduate has an opportunity to earn a minimum wage while serving their fatherland once out of school, why should it be scrapped perhaps because your likes couldn't graduate from the University?

Why not follow the news to know how many embassies this government has closed lately.

Since you are on exile in the UK already, stay the fvck off Nigeria's buisness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
jpphilips:

You are talking rubbish to save face, virement doesn't mean loan only an illiterate will assume that.

You asked about the welfare of the IDPs in 2016, you seem not to know that local and foreign donors have been doing the needful in that regards, on the flip side 1.3b of their funds will be used to equip the Airforce, that will strengthen operation Gama Aiki targeting BH that displaced them in the first place, if successful, will quicken their journey back home.

The presidency said that the implementation framework for social welfare will not be ready till 2017, people like you will be first to blame the government if poorly implemented, again if they decide to do it in 2017, definitely it will be captured in the 2017 budget.

Every Nigerian graduate has an opportunity to earn a minimum wage while serving their fatherland once out of school, why should it be scrapped perhaps because your likes couldn't graduate from the University?

Why not follow the news to know how many embassies this government has closed lately.

Since you are on exile in the UK already, stay the fvck off Nigeria's buisness.
I dont blame you, you are a very Hungry soul, I have gone fru all of your post it all amount to a very hungry and sad soul
I still stand to be corrected, SCRAP NYSC. Finish UNI and learn on the JOB simple.Telling me I never Graduated ahahah, but my certificate is good enough to get a JOB in the UK right?whats your one used for Nigerian Minimum wage? see your LIFE and also to be ruled by one with no certificate.
just so you know plz Read this and stop masturbating http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/presidency-reacts-to-senates-rejection-of-buharis-plan-to-borrow-30bn/
Cos you lot just live in Nigeria and do not even have a clue of whats going on arround ur azzz,Only to be E APC warriors buttttlicking anfing you got frown at.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
erico2k2:

I dont blame you, you are a very Hungry soul, I have gone fru all of your post it all amount to a very hungry and sad soul
I still stand to be corrected, SCRAP NYSC. Finish UNI and learn on the JOB simple.Telling me I never Graduated ahahah, but my certificate is good enough to get a JOB in the UK right?whats your one used for Nigerian Minimum wage? see your LIFE and also to be ruled by one with no certificate.
just so you know plz Read this and stop masturbating http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/presidency-reacts-to-senates-rejection-of-buharis-plan-to-borrow-30bn/
Cos you lot just live in Nigeria and do not even have a clue of whats going on arround ur azzz,Only to be E APC warriors buttttlicking anfing you got frown at.

You read all my posts? the 7k+ of them? are you that jobless?
Sorry I forgot you are in an asylum camp in the UK seeking Aduro, that explains your joblessness, sorry dear!!
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by soliskid(m): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2016
That's his headache [color=#990000][/color] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.