Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

*warning-graphic* A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed | MRCTV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *warning-graphic* A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed | MRCTV (697 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*warning-graphic* A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed | MRCTV by benjibabs(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is going viral on FB. I'm sharing it here so that the pro-choice folks can have a glimpse of what goes on behind closed doors of abortion.

This is a raw footage of the abortion - again, it is extremely graphic and disturbing.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/warning-graphic-partial-birth-abortion-filmed
Re: *warning-graphic* A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed | MRCTV by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oh my God! cry bet why Na ehn!

Chai.

Re: *warning-graphic* A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed | MRCTV by sisisioge: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
No be me and you, I no watch. Pls post the not so graphic photos that would still give an idea of the real deal.

Although, the way the guy above me open mouth dey give me the idea small small.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Remain Healthy This Flu Season / Bitcoin Purchase At An Affordable Price / Elderly Woman And Victim Of Hit And Run Driver At Sapele Road Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.