Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa (24904 Views)

IMF: Global Economy In Recession Worse Than 2009 / Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa / Nigerians In Diaspora Remit N23.5tr To Economy In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Wolfbrother(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Clinton9000:

If you people have conscience and love to have a fair ONE NIGERIA, you will do it. I'll do the same if the reverse were the case...all ports in SE/SS.

No you wouldn't
Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Adex097:

Please calm down madam. I was only being sarcastic.
I'm so sorry for your "sarcasm sense" loss. No thanks to the present Economic situation . Have a nice day cool

To you now, you went to school and can speak English well?
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Ugosample(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
prince985:
D first largest economy in africa would not even b recognised as an economy elsewhere..talkless of d fifth.. lol..its just like being d fifth strongest maggot in a pit

What is this one saying
Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Ugosample(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Clinton9000:

I'm trying to have a conversation with you since you appear sensible in acknowledging that this injustice exist, which I applaud and respect you for. What I'm saying is what you are not understanding is that GEJ, Okonja Iweala cannot help change this injustice because the forces responsible for the systematic marginalization of SE and SS are far more powerful than them. Makes sense now?

Who/What are the forces holding the SE/SS down?
Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Ugosample(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
riddler4real:

Don't be blinded with hate...... The seeds of disunity was planted by the colonial masters to curb us..... A time bomb that will explode... leaving us consumed with hate, backwardness and a third world nation syndrome....

Fate has brought us together and interwind our destinies as a Nation. And the moment we realize we need to heal from our tribal wounds the better for us.

What makes USA the greatest Nation on the face of the earth? It's the people... There's no country as diverse in ethnicity than the USA.... but they realize that being United Strengthens them.

Dont be like our fore fathers and fathers that were clouded with hate and tribal bigotry. It will only take us round in circles....

Look at Lagos... The most Liberal state in Nigeria. Every tribe contributes it's growth and development.....

Please I beg you... dont make the mistakes our fathers made.... Stop this your tribal hate and learn to heal.... There's so much we can gain united than being disunited.

Exactly....

The ones before us are the ones responsible for this division in the country, but I refuse to be blinded by hate.
I loff my Yoruba and Hausa peeps, just as I loff my Igbo brothers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Who/What are the forces holding the SE/SS down?

The same forces trying to bring Innoson down. Same that almost destroyed Ibeto. As I speak now, the forces have moles monitoring every Igbo/SE and SS activities. Yorubas actually have no clue of of whats going on this country. Yorubas actually think things are normal!
Re: Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa by Ugosample(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Clinton9000:

The same forces trying to bring Innoson down. Same that almost destroyed Ibeto. As I speak now, the forces have moles monitoring every Igbo/SE and SS activities. Yorubas actually have no clue of of whats going on this country. Yorubas actually think things are normal!

Look, I am an Igbo man myself, and I daresay that the only person holding the Igbo man is himself.
Individualism and Selfishness and "o n'enye m nri" mentality is what is killing us.
We all want to stand individually and that is why they keep losing in this country.

The North East Development Commission was passed but sponsored by the northern guys, and they rallied around themselves to pass the bill.
Which bill has any of our senators sponsored, let alone shot down in the house
When Andy Uba passed a motion to make anambra an oil producing state, it was a fellow Igbo man who objected to the bill. So what are we talking about?
Okay, when the SP was zoned to the SE, what happened?

So what are you saying?

Okay, let us look at Innosson,
If innosson was a Hausa man, all the Hausa governors will use Inmoson as their official vehicle, and they leave office, they will use it for commercial use, just like they prop up dangote, and you wonder why he is the richest man in Africa?
But which SE governor uses innoson
Does innoson even use innoson?

They are not their brother's keeper, and that is why we continue to suffer in Nigeria.

From the way you talk, it means you are one of those who have been fed with lies in the east there (i have met many like you) by those criminal leaders.
But as for me, I refused to be deceived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads / Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.