Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (25787 Views)

Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Pictures From The Infinix Fans Hangout In LASU / Pictures From The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by MissingBudget: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
angry

itel is a glorified useless phone after techno

imagine, my phone spoilt without using it upto 12months sef

i swore never to buy that phone again

after God fear itel

But you saw Samsung and iPhone before buying itel. You even saw HTC, no?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by MissingBudget: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
angry

itel is a glorified useless phone after techno

imagine, my phone spoilt without using it upto 12months sef

i swore never to buy that phone again

after God fear itel

But you saw Samsung and iPhone before buying itel. You even saw HTC, no?
UnknownT:
Itel and their yeye 512 RAM phones

All new itel phones now have 1GB. The 2GB version is on the way.
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Blade21: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Deeypeey:

simply down to ur own carelessness....its not the case for most ppl
it is oo very useless I got it after 7days mouth piece stopped working you can hear people but the can't hear you useless phone ever
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Blade21: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
itelMobileNG:
Glad you all enjoyed our fans hangout smiley smiley
I bought itel 1508 but after 7days the mouth piece stopped working and to think I wanted to give your phone a trial big time disappointment oo big time
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Joachian: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
If they don't improve in their product, they would still stay behind.
They better upgrade their ram and spd chipset
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
falansa:
Fans hangout seem to be the norms nowadays. Was at SyinixFansHangout last month too. Guess they use the same venue

They are all the same company= Transsion Transsion is a chinese company that owns, Tecno, Infinix, Itel , Synix and Iflux. So all will use the same venue
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Dam5reey(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
lestat:

They are all the same company= Transsion Transsion is a chinese company that owns, Tecno, Infinix, Itel , Synix and Iflux. So all will use the same venue

Oga... Their products are not of the same quality ....

They... Its just like saying Dangote cement and. Sugar are the same Dangote group...

They are totally different management
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by klinro(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Deeypeey:

simply down to ur own carelessness....its not the case for most ppl

Gbaammmm
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by klinro(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
horlanraywarju:
*Shebi u sabi speak english fluently??*

_Oya try dis!_
*''THREE WITCHES WISH THREE WISHES,BUT WHICH WITCH KNOWS WHICH WISH WHICH WITCH WISHED."*

Judge your funny accent.

LOOOL
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by klinro(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Did you take away any of the gehs for kpanshing?

Trust me, i no dull
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by klinro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
UnknownT:
Itel and their yeye 512 RAM phones

itel mobile don step up recently with their last two phones
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by deewon56: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
good day,im one of itel bargain contest winners(deewon), I can tell u guys that itel phones are strong ND reliable, itel is improving chk itel1516 plus you will knw that itel phone is a phone ,is it battery life u wanna talk about?,itel is dependable ,itel 1516 plus come with 5000mah battery inbuilt ,1gb ram .I won't lie u I'm enjoying my Itel 1516plus I'm gonna recommend it to my relatives .chk the below pic of the unbox phone.

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by deewon56: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
chk below

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by deewon56: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
the phone came with OTG ADAPTER,IT FRONT and rear CAMERA is OK together with flash light both at the front ND back #this phone is much than is Price,you can get it at the range of #25,000-#27,000.

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by stalyf(m): 4:13am On Oct 30, 2016
skywalker240:

Which enjoy?,.....na enjoy we wan chop?....make una come build factory for here make guys get work jarea grin

According to one of their manager, itel would have a factory in Nigeria within the next 4 years. Pretty cool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by stalyf(m): 4:15am On Oct 30, 2016
deewon56:
good day,im one of itel bargain contest winners(deewon), I can tell u guys that itel phones are strong ND reliable, itel is improving chk itel1516 plus you will knw that itel phone is a phone ,is it battery life u wanna talk about?,itel is dependable ,itel 1516 plus come with 5000mah battery inbuilt ,1gb ram .I won't lie u I'm enjoying my Itel 1516plus I'm gonna recommend it to my relatives .chk the below pic of the unbox phone.

Lucky you. Out of over 21k people that bargained, you were among the top 30

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Dam5reey:

Oga... Their products are not of the same quality ....

They... Its just like saying Dangote cement and. Sugar are the same Dangote group...

They are totally different management

Still the same company.. you can dress up a dog in a jacket, hat and boots but that doesnt make it a person does it? The fact is, different coverings and designs doesnt make these products have any standard whatsoever.. They are all very low quality products. They are all the same garbage sold only in Third world countries like Nigeria. These products ARE NOT SOLD OR USED BY THEIR PEOPLE IN CHINA!!! Infact everytime they travel back to China they have to drop these pphones here because its illegal to carry such products to their country. China has a standard of products that Tecno, Infinix and Itel cant meet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by deewon56: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2016
stalyf:

Lucky you. Out of over 21k people that bargained, you were among the top 30
is by the grace of God, thanks to you Mr oke
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by stalyf(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2016
lestat:

Infact everytime they travel back to China, they have to drop these phones here because its illegal to carry such products to their country.

LOOL. This is a pure lie.
Please stop saying what you don't know
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by klinro(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2016
stalyf:
[b][/b]

LOOL. This is a pure lie.
Please stop saying what you don't know

as in ehh...some people would just come to nairaland and be telling lies sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by klinro(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2016
deewon56:
is by the grace of God, thanks to you Mr oke
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Hardheolar(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
deewon56:
hello, pls how did you switch your 3G to sim 1
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
wow me i dont want hangout tho i just want the new itel s31 and i wish itel
Re: A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
i wish the itel company could just dash me one s31 grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone / TECNO CAMON 19 Mondrian Edition Among Top 3 Interesting Phones In 2022 / Glo! Glo! Call Me Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.