Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678235 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nke27sept: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2017
bayus2003:
I discussed with a Dpr staff today on the ongoing recruitment. He said and i quote; "It is majorly by merit and by state of origin. if for instance they want to pick 20 candidates for each state, they would pick the best 20 scores and draw the line. so lets continue to pray and hope for the best. i'll check by at the office at kofo abayomi this week". So for those of you who still think its not a competition, you better wake up undecided .its quite unfortunate that some even shared exact questions here. Wish everyone goodluck
Thanks for the info. Check and give us update pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayeniz: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2017
There's definitely going to be another test. And this is gonna happen anytime from now. Oh, let me refrain myself from using too much direct statements, but based on what I was told as at Friday, another test might come up. The "might" is a strong one o. Sametin was done for the last set.

Bro, do you really think there'll be another test? I'm suggesting it'll be interview next and I pray the October thing is true. Possibly news recruits will resume in January.[/quote]

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
fayeniz:
There's definitely going to be another test. And this is gonna happen anytime from now. Oh, let me refrain myself from using too much direct statements, but based on what I was told as at Friday, another test might come up. The "might" is a strong one o. Sametin was done for the last set.

Bro, do you really think there'll be another test? I'm suggesting it'll be interview next and I pray the October thing is true. Possibly news recruits will resume in January.

Certainly there's another test before the year runs out.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dpr is set to recruit 850 personnel

But these will be achieved in batches.

Just concluded First batch will take 250 or more successful candidate.

So for pending status, be hopeful

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
pending status ke?

la ti gba wo.

deracathy:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
deracathy:

where did you get this story from? besides, I don't think there still is "pending status" all rejected can no longer access there profile.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
TKThankyou:

where did you get this story from? besides, I don't think there still is "pending status" all rejected can no longer access there profile.
lol....bro, u seem to be soo engrossed with dis dpr thingy.....tk it easy ooo.....lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Anyhow DPR wan do, make them do.... na their problem... me dey shook head for other places dey try my luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
deracathy:

if them like make them recruit 2000 in batches or leap year.. we dey wait for them... am not giving up until i see 10 people here with appointment letters.. i will congratulate them and walk away... after all.. na only me waka come

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Buharinomics:

if them like make them recruit 2000 in batches or leap year.. we dey wait for them... am not giving up until i see 10 people here with appointment letters.. i will congratulate them and walk away... after all.. na only me waka come

yes o

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by papyrus2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Buharinomics:

Pending has being long changed to rejected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by papyrus2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
deracathy:

Pending has being long changed to rejected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by asssd: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ogoscco:
There s someone I knw DT can't access his portal and told me DT DPR has closed d portal but I just checked mine,it opened. Pls among those that had CBT ,did anyone noticed his or her portal closed, pls verify before commentary.

Yes can't access mine too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls any hint on the areas of concentration for mechanical engineering GT for the field based test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
engrnic:
Pls any hint on the areas of concentration for mechanical engineering GT for the field based test.

Have they started sending IVs?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
engrnic:
LOL............. go back and dust up all your course workbooks and revise all from year 1 to 5... dont say i didnt tell you.... lol... see GOBE!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
No be small thing, but I guess the questions will revolve around fluid mechanics,gas dynamics, turbo machineries and ic engines.....make them no come de ask O.D.E and numerical analysis
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why are you calling for trouble,how many tests do you want to do? Do you want to collect certificate for writing test? I think the next stage is interview. Please stop spreading fake news.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dammylan: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Laolballs:

Weytin concern Snapnet for this matter now.? Let us accept our faith , Goodluck to those that scale through. Wishing them best of luck

I wonder oooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dammylan: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
48noble:
snapnet just pressed control 'rejected' without categorically scrutinizing our applications.

But how will Snapnet do that? It is not possible. Snapnet is a reputable company and they will always do the right thing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
falaye75:
Why are you calling for trouble,how many tests do you want to do? Do you want to collect certificate for writing test? I think the next stage is interview. Please stop spreading fake news.
cheesy my thoughts too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 247Dior(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
falaye75:
seconded shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousfuture: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
asssd:

Yes can't access mine too
The press release is covering the page.Is that what you mean by no access?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
My Thoughts are it's just that their is no need for another test, why not just take the best candidates from this test. Instead of spending money to organise another test and pick the best, when you can do that from the first test
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
You idiots should just keep shut and close this thred for Crying out loud. Make una Go hustle na
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
smartkester:
You idiots should just keep shut and close this thred for Crying out loud. Make una Go hustle na
Dear all, kindly ignore this

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
DivineKayy:

Dear all, kindly ignore this
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy. All you guys are doing here is mere fantasies. Go and help yourself become better the people that would get this job are not even on this forum that's the truth
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chisco2212(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
smartkester:
Common sense is truly not common at all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chisco2212:

Common sense is truly not common at all.
lol sorry bro i feel your pain. Wake up before you become a SAN(SENIOR APPLICANT OF NIGERIA). Go and hustle brother leave this thread if you get the job thank God and if you don't thank God still buT you dudes should just leave this thread na. Biko
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sparowtipsy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 48noble(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dammylan:

But how will Snapnet do that? It is not possible. Snapnet is a reputable company and they will always do the right thing

reputable my left toe

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by finamaris(f): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please what is the next step after d CBT cos I did not get any mail after that

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)