Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678152 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
I wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters ''Happy Eidel Kabir'' may d Almighty Allah accept our sacrifices as an act of Ibada 'Barka da Sallah

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Crystalng:

Where and how did they see it?

I assume they have very strong link in snapnet which is very possible. But the reality on ground is that only very few people have any valid info on when the next stage will commence.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
DouglasHoc:
Two guys in the other thread claimed to have seen their test results. 62.5% and 60%. Mek we dey look
They knew nobody, no info was leaked by snapnet as regard to scores. Those dudes were guessing their percentages based on how well they did on the test. How can one guess answers, yet crammed it to cross-check with GMAT? Make I laugh 1st, then they arrived by awarding themselves percentages. They knew nobody at snapnet. NB: do not gather every info you read on here, all we need is "patience." Wait till it's time. Tnx!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Asapcy:
please which of the GMAT are there using to check
All the questions and their answers are on the internet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DMainMan: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Drnice:

DouglasHoc:
Two guys in the other thread claimed to have seen their
test results. 62.5% and 60%. Mek we dey look
They knew nobody, no info was leaked by snapnet as regard to scores. Those dudes were guessing their percentages based on how well they did on the test. How can one guess answers, yet crammed it to cross-check with GMAT? Make I laugh 1st, then they arrived by awarding themselves percentages. They knew nobody at snapnet. NB: do not gather every info you read on here, all we need is "patience." Wait till it's time. Tnx!
You are right. Most are just speculating just like in PTDF thread.

Moreso, it is impossible to have 62.5%. You can only have 62.2% ( 28รท45) . The exam is unfair to we experience guys. Thought it is going to be course based but it is well

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Asapcy:
please which of the GMAT are there using to check
The same GMAT. Just don't mind them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Goderlist:
I wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters ''Happy Eidel Kabir'' may d Almighty Allah accept our sacrifices as an act of Ibada 'Barka da Sallah
thank you, bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
guys chill and relax ur mind,all is well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
thank you, bro
u are welcome! I wish u success in ur future undertakings.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Know difference between CBT and manual exams in Nigeria. The delay is dangerous, if they have selected their people they should let's know. How can someone spent 7k on transport fare for exam without getting the result. It's well sha

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Goderlist:
u are welcome! I wish u success in ur future undertakings.

Lol this sounds like a regret mail grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Crystalng:

Crystalng how far nau? We never hear from you after the screenshot conversation. It is well. Abeg jst speculate for us cuz it keeps the thread going even if its wrong
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Crystalng:

I, you and him will surely make it to the next stage Insha Allah

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ploaded(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
tolesky:
All the questions and their answers are on the internet.
pls share the link if u HV. thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
ploaded:

pls share the link if u HV. thanks
Just type each question on the internet(google) and you will see the question and solution.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
In-source, out-source, up-source and down-source. Non of the staff really know what's up not even some of their Ogas. But based on logistics... no "speculations" there's likely going to be another test before the interview...they won't take in all 700 or 750 staff at once. It's going to be in batches. Probably 250, 250, 250. The portal will be opened for new recruiting exercise and so on. Though the story no gel one kain but na the thing wey she talk be that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Speculations! Speculations!! Speculations!!!. No info given here is genuine.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
pantyboy:
Speculations! Speculations!! Speculations!!!. No info given here is genuine.

Then stop coming here to read speculations, no one is holding a gun to your head
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Recruitment process will be concluded this yr- hopefully.

As for second test, I think people are guessing so bcus of last time but it may not be so because eraproserve and snapnet are not the same. don't be surprised that they'll release the final list even without the so called interview.

remember, apart from your scores in the test, your credentials and age can also be used to sieve candidates.

BTW, shine your eyes this week. you never know.lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
TKThankyou:

As for second test, I think people are guessing so bcus of last time but it may not be so because eraproserve and snapnet are not the same. don't be surprised that they'll release the final list even without the so called interview.

remember, apart from your scores in the test, your credentials and age can also be used to sieve candidates.

I like this ur post even if it is mere.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Crystalng:

Then stop coming here to read speculations, no one is holding a gun to your head

@crystalng, thank you oooo jare. Maybe he/she didn't read the part I said "speculation " Ode somebody sha want to type by force!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
4rm my recent research, see this yr's DPR recruitment process: 1. Advertised available jobs to the public. 2. Approved/Rejected number of applicants based on resume/cv(i.e skills, qualificatn, age, region) based on job applied. 3. CBT schedule for shortlisted candidates, test statistics & scores recorded on a dashboard/document accessible only to HR Managers & Admins. 4. Preparatn of documents of selected candidates for interview. Interviews will be in batches & time, here u will be asked many questions which will be recorded on different columns by the interviewers, then many will be regretted as compared with ur previous recruitment stages to that answers given during interview. Remember, a sheep cannot say it's a goat, people will always know the differences. I tell you 70% will be on merit, & the next stage is the final stage. Goodluck 2 every one of us! Don't ask me how I arrived at this but I do research on my own. That's all I can tell you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PJMasks: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
TKThankyou:

I'm sure there's going to be an interview.But then, My inner mind is praying that there shouldn't be a second test! I pray God answer our prayers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
PJMasks:

I'm sure there's going to be an interview.But then, My inner mind is praying that there shouldn't be a second test! I pray God answer our prayers.
There won't be another test, EH & GT were categorised. The HR admins are responsible to filter its statistics based on CBT performances of the said categories & roles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)