Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677751 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abmhhh: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Okay guys, He has accepted his mistake on the very expensive joke.... Let's move on. DPR issues only pls

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Let's move on. We've laughed and frowned at the same time so let bygone be gone forever, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
tolesky:
Let's move on. We've laughed and frowned at the same time so let bygone be gone forever, thanks.
thanks for this. Life is easier than we think. Taking everything too serious or always being on the offensive will not help us achieve anything. I hope this guides us always. Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
The tread is silent today what's good now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
I doubt if there is anybody in here that can say the exact date the NEXT stage of DPR recruitment will commence.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
I wonder why it takes so long for DPR to conduct and conclude their recruitment process. it's not fair on the applicants. won't it be better to advertise these vacancies close to when you need the staff? how can you apply for a job in 2016, write exams and hopefully interview in 2017 and perhaps start work in 2018.

This same thing happened in 2006, and 2010.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dont mind them....can't they learn from the military on how they do their recruitment. Its always completed within a yr.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
nnpc 2012 recruitment advert, wrote aptitude test december 6, 2014, receive interview text february 2015 period and later suspended till furthernotice till present. Hope Dpr won't be like that of nnpc recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibnmuhd: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's what happen when you invite hundreds of thousands for a job slated for a few hundreds. The processing and selection will be one heck of a job.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
TKThankyou:

Thanks man, true talk. especially when DPR is so silent and no one is sure of what's happening. she has up to November to make up her mind. initially, I thought dpr will conclude before November, the recruitment process but I'm not so sure anymore.

secondly, bro remember- this offer is for GT ooo, and she applied for GT too in DPR.

Yeah, DPR GT total package is more than that.

Well, about the dates for the next step; DPR new recruits usually resume in the first quarter of the year so if its to be same for this group and if they are to resume next year, the interviews should probably be conducted by nov/dec this year. If not.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
shawlar:

Yeah, DPR GT total package is more than that.

Well, about the dates for the next step; DPR new recruits usually resume in the first quarter of the year so if its to be same for this group and if they are to resume next year, the interviews should probably be conducted by nov/dec this year. If not.... undecided undecided undecided

lol. bro, I think the money and the job security is what is making people salivate. she also has an MBA o- I don't know if having an MBA will have same advantages as it does in the private sector.

men, waiting for DPR can make one frustrated. its so unfortunate!

well, like they Say , a bird at hand is worth more ....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
my posts keep disappearing here.lol

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
ibnmuhd:
That's what happen when you invite hundreds of thousands for a job slated for a few hundreds. The processing and selection will be one heck of a job.

exactly bro and its not fair. instead, why not invite only few and pick the best.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
TKThankyou:

exactly bro and its not fair. instead, why not invite only few and pick the best.
That is what they are trying to do to pick the best. The delay is for our own good. Remember delay does not mean denial.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
meetgaya:

That is what they are trying to do to pick the best. The delay is for our own good. Remember delay does not mean denial.

I agree bro but at least, communication would've been key. tell applicants that in x months time, there'll be an exam and in y months time, expect a result and so on.

well, another thing is, the delay could be a sign that there's high scale sincerity in the exercise bcus if they had pre selected candidates already, I doubt they'd have wasted time. let's keep fingers crossed, who knows what next week holds--
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
TKThankyou:

I agree bro but at least, communication would've been key. tell applicants that in x months time, there'll be an exam and in y months time, expect a result and so on.

well, another thing is, the delay could be a sign that there's high scale sincerity in the exercise bcus if they had pre selected candidates already, I doubt they'd have wasted time. let's keep fingers crossed, who knows what next week holds--
Let's be patient, no employer will tell you the time frame of their recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Errfin is air tight in dpr, no concrete info....lets all stop all d worries, if dey call us, fine, if dey dnt, fine...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abtij: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
kkash:
Errfin is air tight in dpr, no concrete info....lets all stop all d worries, if dey call us, fine, if dey dnt, fine...
That is just it my brother. People re just given their self unnecessary headache.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello fams, I nees your support to excel on this�✌
So there's this competition I joined and I need your support to excel! All you need do is follow the link and like my video pitch on instagram. Link is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Funadoys Kitchen is looking to expand her opportunities and develop her vocational training into a fulltime entrepreneurship and catering academy whereby our students gets hands on entrepreneurial and catering experiences to help them become self employed and employers of labour.

THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hopefully the wait will end this week, my name and yours shall be on that list amen.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Crystalng:
Hopefully the wait will end this week, my name and yours shall be on that list amen.
Did you just say "will end this week"? Talk, they say, is cheap
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarlet2016(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amen dear
Crystalng:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harmvirus(f): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Crystalng:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
what if the day DPR started calling for interview invites and the trumpet come sound and rapture come take place. How wuld u guys feel? ;Dwhat if the day DPR started calling for interview invites and the trumpet come sound and rapture come take place. How wuld u guys feel?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maybe we should just move the thread to 'Religion' section, so that we can litter the whole place with prophetic declarations, amen, praises and worship. Miraculously DPR will then employ everybody (tens of thousands of candidates) to work at the national stadium.

Fact is: everybody will not move to the next stage. And whenever the next stage comes, only about 10-16% of those called would eventually get offer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Any story
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2017
The minister of Petroleum resources will be hosting a media chat on Facebook and twitter today. They said we can ask any questions. Guys maybe we should join in by 4pm and inquire about DPR. what do you think?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.