Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677740 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
geemonee88:

Are you EH or GT
GT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Fredoh(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
uramma:
Anyone with 2.1 and showing application portal closed?

Yes ma / sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
uramma:
Anyway next time when applying for job like DPR. make sure you create 2 or 3 account and mix up your name incase. If no any biometric capturing, write all the test and wait for the result. That's how to succeed in Nigeria.
No sir! Nigeria needs people who are upright & sincere.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
The application is being processed either closed or not let's wait for the next 5 days for their next action in line.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
I still have access to my account
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
uramma:

Off course you are right! But you know even the main point is how to reach the end. Thru merit, senators, house of reps, ministers, top shot in NNPC and so on. And prayer. No doubt about it. The method I mentioned is called Game of throne grin. Nobody stop you from playing.

Don't play games with destiny. God Almighty ONLY can bless the effort of a man.

It is either you depend on Him or you keep following short cuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
obajoey:
This is from previous post on another thread.
I just hope this is not the beginning of the end on dpr for some.
God help us oo
Isn't it after test invite emails were sent and exams conducted?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pdirac:

I did that. Even logged out and in. Still have access
Me too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akintwin1: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Y’all should just be patient and stop commenting unnecessarily on whether it’s this or that. Almost all of us didnt know they had started making preparations for the next stage through the portal. Just be patient and give yourself less heartache. When they update you, you’ll know ur fate. In the mean time, just be patient and save yourself the stress of worrying too much.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Am just been sincere here. If you can still log in it means you are successful at the last state. Start preparing for the next stage. For me I have moved on. Wish everyone all the best.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zahrudin:

Good! Let us know if anything changes there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Application portal closed doesn't mean you did not or you did make it to the next stage. It simply means that the necessary arrangement (documentation and submission) with respect to the next stage has been concluded on your case.
Those that can still access the portal, it is just a matter of time, once yours is completed, your access will be locked out.
The next stage should come in form of emails and sms and probably a link via email on how to get the details of the next stage.
If you did not make it to the next stage, you will also be duly informed.

Chill guys, no need to disturb your mind

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Zahrudin:
Then something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2017
yildaz:
For those who have uploaded their documents. Your documents has been processed. This is now closed.

The interview details are now being prepared for the successfuls dashboard. The login portal has been discontinued to avoid hitches.

many of those still open have refuse to make any update.They have limited time to do this. there are instructions on the portal such as update, add, delete. but they refuse to adhere. next week every body we know their own state.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:39am On Oct 21, 2017
ade4rol:

many of those still open have refuse to make any update.They have limited time to do this. there are instructions on the portal such as update, add, delete. but they refuse to adhere. next week every body we know their own state.
will you Force someone to update when he has no additional thing to update. Or you think they don't have your details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 21, 2017
motivationspika:
will you Force someone to update when he has no additional thing to update. Or you think they don't have your details

lf nothing to update no cause for alarm. it will close up on them soon.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 21, 2017
My maiden name is empty but it can't be edited and in my university certificate, I uploaded statement of result instead of original certificate. Can these be the reasons why I can still have access to the portal?? Just confused
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 4:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm! I found out that they used another persons NYSC certificate in place of my own, since I can delete and add again, I simply replaced it with mine
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2017
My portal is still open what's wrong?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Zahrudin:
You have been shortlisted for interview.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Zahrudin:
What's the message on the status?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2017
michaelismenten:
Hmm! I found out that they used another persons NYSC certificate in place of my own, since I can delete and add again, I simply replaced it with mine
After the update is your portal still Opening?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Zahrudin:
Have you done any update or editing on your profile?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
tolesky:

After the update is your portal still Opening?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Pdirac:
I can still access the portal. And it still has my profile and edit.
Did you make any edit/update at all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Zahrudin:
My is pending successful submission....
But how come after you've written the test? Something isn't adding up here!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2017
falaye75:
My maiden name is empty but it can't be edited and in my university certificate, I uploaded statement of result instead of original certificate. Can these be the reasons why I can still have access to the portal?? Just confused

I uploaded statement of result as well. Mine is closed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2017
To be honest, at this time, I feel like whether your portal is open or closed could mean anything or nothing. Its either a good thing or a bad thing. Nobody can say for sure!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Misskay90:
To be honest, at this time, I feel like whether your portal is open or closed could mean anything or nothing. Its either a good thing or a bad thing. Nobody can say for sure!

True but I guess everybody would prefer to be with the few and not the many

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.