Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3675878 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
abobim:
You were rejected before... Which means people with open profile are rejected

That is not true, the guy is yet to log in.

The day it happened. The status is approved.

May be the guy uploaded the profile of two different people.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
The most hypertensive job I ever applied is DPR.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
abobim:
Which means that guy who talk about adding up more people might be right

I think people can now believe him.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I heard they will add more people to be interviewed mostly in engineering field . In other words, if you didn't get the initial 'update email' intensify your prayers to be among them. No.. i won't be replying anyone so don't bother asking any question. Yes.. feel free to insult the authenticity of info as that is the order of the day here. I have decided to only post here when there is info i wish to share henceforth. Btw i had said in my last post to hope for last week of this month for interviews to commence. It is still looking like it. Have a great day everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Onyiridike:

I think people can now believe him.

Lol this has nothing to do with what he said let alone people believing him.
Yours happened a long time and this guy's own happened today.
Yours happened as you logged in, and you had to log out immediately again, then when you logged in again, it became normal.
Why you no tell us since na? U just de make am hot dey disprove everybody speculation
Last week I was able to login, and then later on it went back to app portal closed again.
Those two guys who received the first invitation for interview before another disclaimer text had their profile closed when they received that.
So until an interview invite has been sent out ur present app status is not the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Akexstinger:

Lol this has nothing to do with what he said let alone people believing him.
Yours happened a long time and this guy's own happened today.
Yours happened as you logged in, and you had to log out immediately again, then when you logged in again, it became normal.
Why you no tell us since na? U just de make am hot dey disprove everybody speculation
Last week I was able to login, and then later on it went back to app portal closed again.
Those two guys who received the first invitation for interview before another disclaimer text had their profile closed when they received that.
So until an interview invite has been sent out ur present app status is not the way.

Even if the guy is eventually proven right, you will still come up with another argument.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Onyiridike:

Even if the guy is eventually proven right, you will still come up with another argument.

Lol! I feel your semantic distinction now. Wetin concern me with the guy. If you recalled, I already gave a two-way speculations unlike so many people giving one way speculation with the tag "from a reliable source", only for them to come again and rescind or renege their initial stance and still claim "from reliable source again"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tempest01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Any body sent a text to update documents today?

I know someone who claims so.

It seems it is now certain that those that have been asked to update are those that are to be called for interview.

This DPR test is the worst recruitment test I have ever written. And I have done a lot since 2012. from Exxon, Chevron, NNPC, NLNG etc...I always at least go to the next round.

All the best to everyone that gets called for the next stage. We pray for the best.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
tempest01:
Any body sent a text to update documents today?

I know someone who claims so.

It seems it is now certain that those that have been asked to update are those that are to be called for interview.

This DPR test is the worst recruitment test I have ever written. And I have done a lot since 2012. from Exxon, Chevron, NNPC, NLNG etc...I always at least go to the next round.

All the best to everyone that gets called for the next stage. We pray for the best.

Who tell you the only successful one? These are people with incomplete documents in their petals. They should even be worry because recruitment process has gone far and their portal may not revisited again. Portal closed or portal open not a determining factor

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is there anyone that applied for the postion of HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER GRADUATE TRAINEE with open portal?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
meetgaya:

Who tell you the only successful one? These are people with incomplete documents in their petals. They should even be worry because recruitment process has gone far and their portal may not revisited again. Portal closed or portal open not a determining factor

...and they are now the ones seeing this sudden ghost message of " you were not successful"

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Gaxx01:

Why do you like to lie?? Of what gain is it to you? People will not even bother to check your blog..

Haha what is lie? is it becos it is spelled lie..i was only trying to do blackbox testing since dpr is working on d site nd mine is showing as i hv said b4..pls check my blog o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
meetgaya:

Incomplete document? Please say something else.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
abobim:
the guy can lie for state.
haha I'm not lieing o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
TheGrandChemist:
I think something is coming up soon. Some peeps whose profiles have been closed just got the 'profile update' message this evening, and their profiles are now accessible.
Tempest01 another one
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
tolesky:

Is your portal still accessible?
No my portal is closed

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Onyiridike:

I tried to open my portal and it opened exactly the way 1Naijaboy showed it. I logged out and later logged in and everything became normal again.
Yes it's true..d funny thing is that I tried sending success/rejection msg to my e-mail no avail afterward
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Let the mind game continue.

APC watching, APO watching.

Chill guys, when they are ready, we are also ready.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
The site is just misbehaving, I tried to login now several times and it is showing this..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ogeyon(f): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
I can't login is saying error
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
ogeyon:
I can't login is saying error

DPR no go give people hypertension oooo!

What response did you get when you tried to log in?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deeza4mum: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
From the way I am seeing it, it seems the person deliberately typed the message. You will notice that it is written in "enter message" box and a send message button is under it. My observation though!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neoclassical: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
deeza4mum:
From the way I am seeing it, it seems the person deliberately typed the message. You will notice that it is written in "enter message" box and a send message button is under it. My observation though!
I concur. Again, what is the relationship between the portal he just displayed and the link he posted for us to click. I guess the guy is looking for traffic in his blog. One of the portals is showing rejected with a message that he didn't make it while the second portal is showing approved without a message. Every programmer should know it was created by the person to direct us to his blog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
The site is working fine and besides the guy has a seconder in Onyiridike of encountering similar scenario but let's keep the heat down and wait for DPR so that we won't die before our time o.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do you know update mail and SMS were sent again this evening ?. And the guy that predicted it said those with open portal are the successful ones .

Don't you think is about time we believe him and call spade by its name ?

cry
tolesky:
The site is working fine and besides the guy has a seconder in Onyiridike of encountering similar scenario but let's keep the heat down and wait for DPR so that we won't die before our time o.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddyrymz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
I pity many people that will develop HBP because of DPR Recruitment. Some are even acting like dey have been given offer letter. initially i was congratulating those that got sms but I just realized some of them are self-centered from their posts. God will definitely humble the proud ones

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2017
goodwalima1985:
Do you know update mail and SMS were sent again this evening ?. And the guy that predicted it said those with open portal are the successful ones .

Don't you think is about time we believe him and call spade by its name ?

cry
How many got the update SMS /mails or aye you just of the opinion they say? But mind you some who got the initial SMS are seeing the "not qualified for interview texts on their portals ".
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2017
tolesky:

How many got the update SMS /mails or are you just of the opinion they say? But mind you some who got the initial SMS are seeing the "not qualified for interview texts on their portals ".
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2017
No...the not qualify thing was done by the guy not dpr oo. Scrool up a bit you will see where he said he tried sending success mail/ regret to his box but couldn't do that .

Secondly , the guy that said they are going to increase the number of people to be interviewed had already predicted that those with update profile SMS / mail are the ones that qualify for interview.

This recruitment is the toughest I've ever seen .
Best of luck to all of us bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2017
tolesky:

How many got the update SMS /mails or aye you just of the opinion they say? But mind you some who got the initial SMS are seeing the "not qualified for interview texts on their portals ".

That is not true. 1naijaboy has already stated that his portal is closed.

As for me, I did not see any "not qualified for interview".

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Alright no tension. Let's be calm and wait as DPR unfold their drama.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by topeaz: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2017
We shld nt add tension to the job we have nt gotten........health is wealth u matter how rich u are in life.......we shld look for smtin doing b4 DPR get back to everybody,be it successful or otherwise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.